Yummy Bunz is a type of Krabby Patty seen only in the episode "Greasy Buffoons," and they were created by SpongeBob by accident because he dropped them into a puddle of Grease. They were created by soaking Krabby Patty buns in grease for one hour.
When SpongeBob was making a Deluxe Krabby Patty, some buns tipped over and fell into the grease. Mr. Krabs went inside and saw the buns, and served it. When a customer ate it, he enjoyed it, giving Mr. Krabs the idea to make Yummy Bunz.
- Plankton: "Yummy Bunz," eh?
- This bun type didn't appear on Galley Grub, but rather on a sign outside the Krusty Krab.
- This is one of the foods in the SpongeBob SquarePants series that makes the rarest appearance. The other ones are the rest of the greasy foods shown in "Greasy Buffoons."
- The name 'Bunz" is spelled with a "z" instead of an "s."
- The name 'Yummy Bunz' was also adopted by Viz Media for English version of Japanese anime "Doraemon" which airs on Nick's rival Disney XD. It was used to describe a Japanese confection called 'Dorayaki' which became Doraemon, the main character's, favorite. However, it spelled as 'Yummy Buns' as the name 'Buns' is spelled with a "s" instead of an "z."
|Food and Drinks (V • E)|