- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Abigail Marge (cameo)
- Harold "Bill" Reginald (cameo)
- Nat Peterson (cameo)
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Seahorse (mentioned)
- Gary the Snail
- Sandy Cheeks
- Norton (purple)
- Taxi driver (debut)
- Ivy (gray)
One day at the Krusty Krab, Patrick orders a Krusty Kid's Meal, but since he does not have any money, SpongeBob has to pay for it. He agrees to share it with SpongeBob, but does not save any of the meal for him. Patrick then wants his money back because his meal did not come with a toy, again despite the fact that SpongeBob paid for it, not him. Mr. Krabs inserts some straws and googly eyes on a Krabby Patty and calls it a Krabby Patty-shaped toy. SpongeBob falls in love with it, naming it "Patty Pal." Patrick then reminds SpongeBob that they are sharing this meal, ignoring that he ate it all himself, and takes Patty Pal and tells SpongeBob he can have it back at the end of the day.
It is the end of the day, and Patrick still will not let SpongeBob play with Patty Pal. They both go home, and SpongeBob declares that Patrick will be asleep and not get to play with Patty Pal, but Patrick dances with the Patty Pal all night.SpongeBob wakes up and goes over to get the toy, but Patrick makes excuses not to come out. SpongeBob pretends to walk away, but fails to get Patrick to give him Patty Pal. Patrick whines and thinks it's not fair that SpongeBob wants the toy. SpongeBob tries to be diplomatic and suggests that they each get a day with it, but Patrick refuses. He asks him if he can keep it for a shorter time, but Patrick refuses again, and continues to refuse to SpongeBob's continually decreasing offers until SpongeBob finally takes the toy deciding that they trade off every second. Unfortunately, even when they do that, Patrick still looks physically pained to part with the toy for even a second, so he takes the toy and runs away, which makes them begin to fight.
They run into Squidward's house and then Sandy's treedome without water helmets on. Sandy tries to help them, but they dry out and run out of her treedome gasping for water. When they feel better, they begin to fight again, and roll onto a bus, a subway, a taxi, and eventually back into the Krusty Krab. Patrick yells that if he cannot have it, then no one can and eats Patty Pal. SpongeBob and Patrick complain to Mr. Krabs, who stops their argument saying that they should be ashamed for letting a toy get in the way of their friendship. After that, he lets them each have a toy, but they have to pay for it. Patrick replies that he will pay, but he pulls out SpongeBob's wallet. SpongeBob tells him that it is his wallet, and Patrick asks him if he has learned nothing about sharing.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Earl's Revenge - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
‣ The Achterhoek Dances - Jan Rap [opening]
‣ Court Entrance [#47] - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin [shot of kiddie meal]
‣ Steel Sting (b) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Is this enough?"]
‣ Unknown Hawaiian Sting (d) - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick cries]
‣ Steel Sting (j) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob talks about sharing]
‣ Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick pays]
‣ Skipping to School - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick eating the kiddie meal]
‣ Shock (f) - Dave Hewson ["Money back?!"]
‣ Sailor's Sting 8 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs makes a toy out of a Krabby Patty]
‣ Fanfare (a) - The toy is revealed.
‣ Everlasting (g) - Gregor F. Narholz ["An official Krusty Krab licensed toy?"]
‣ Forever Love OL - Will Schaefer ["My purpose in life is to have you as my toy."]
‣ Sailor's Sting 8 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Yep, it's pretty special all right."]
‣ Forever Hollywood (a) - Gregor F. Narholz [SpongeBob pays]
‣ Flower Display - Jack Shaindlin [SpongeBob playing with the toy]
‣ Cartoon Sting 1 - Patrick wants SpongeBob to share the toy
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [Krabs peeks outside]
‣ Sailor's Sting 12 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Mr. Krabs catches SpongeBob not working]
‣ Cartoon Sting 1 - That night
‣ Solo Steel 4 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob goes to bed]
‣ Solo Steel - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob laughs]
‣ SpongeBob Rocks the House - Nicolas Carr [dance music]
‣ Honolulu March - Hans Haider [the next morning]
‣ SpongeBob Rocks the House - Nicolas Carr [Music inside Patrick's rock.]
‣ Goofy Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Patrick, it's me, SpongeBob."]
‣ Dramatic Impact 6 - Ivor Slaney ["Hi, Patrick! Time to share!"]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Patrick's armpit hair]
‣ Film Fanfare (a) - Dick Stephen Walter [SpongeBob jumps into the air]
‣ Steel Sting (a) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Hold on, buster!"]
‣ Deeply Moving Experience - Gerhard Trede ["You're a non-sharer!"]
‣ Steel Sting (b) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Hand it over, Patrick."]
‣ Sneaking About - Phil Green [they fight over the toy]
‣ Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob chases Patrick]
‣ Coconut Cocktail - Lionel Wendling [Squidward drinking coffee]
‣ Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob, Patrick fighting]
‣ Boring Morning - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston ["SpongeBob won't let me play with my toy."]
‣ Drama Link (b) - Hubert Clifford [SpongeBob and Patrick drying up]
‣ Dramatic Cue (b) - Ronald Hanmer [they run outside]
‣ Finger of Fear - Fredric Bayco [they glare at each other]
‣ Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [they go back to fighting]
‣ Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["It's my turn!"/"No, it's mine!"]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer [Patrick eats the toy]
‣ Sailor's Sting 8 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob, Patrick arguing]
‣ Wahini Wobble - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
- As of January 27, 2017, The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 6.7/10 based on 110 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a rating of 6.9/10 based on 78 votes.
- This episode reveals that Patrick doesn't know anything about sharing.
- SpongeBob is technically the owner of Patty Pal, because he paid for it.
- The working title was "Krabby Fights."
- One of Patrick's excuses is one he used in "Suds."
- Coincidentally, both episodes have Patrick as the main antagonist.
- This is the second time Patrick takes something from SpongeBob, and doesn't give him a turn. The first time was in "Best Day Ever", where he borrowed SpongeBob's net, and did not let him have a turn.
- Patrick should have just let SpongeBob have the toy because he ate the whole meal himself. He also should've remembered that he wasn't the one who paid for the meal.
- Irony: Mr. Krabs could have just made two toys for both SpongeBob and Patrick in the beginning.
- Both this episode and "Kracked Krabs" aired on the nine-year anniversary of 9/11.
- This episode did not have closed captions during its initial airings.
- SpongeBob states that the Patty Pal is the Krusty Krab's first licensed toy, however, "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" and "Born Again Krabs" have shown toys from the Krusty Krab. This episode might have taken place before those two.
- This episode, along with the sister episode, was scheduled to premiere on May 31, 2010, but got delayed to September 11, 2010 instead.
- This episode aired on January 11, 2010 in Canada, exactly 8 months before it premiered in the United States.
- Patrick ate the Krusty Krab toy too. This means the Krabby Kiddie Meal has two Krabby Patties for the price of one.
- This episode reveals that Bikini Bottom has a subway.
- This is the first time the Bikini Bottom subway station appears. The train says "Ballymun" on the front of it. It is in support of the suspended Metro North rail project in Ireland, proposed to run from Swords to Dublin via Ballymun.
- This is the first time SpongeBob's milkshake license appears. It later reappears and is the main plot of the episode "License to Milkshake."
- This episode premiered eleven years after the premiere of "Nature Pants" and "Opposite Day" and six years after Nicktoons Basketball was released.
- This is the first episode to use the Honolulu March track since the season 3 episode "I Had an Accident."
- The title is a parody of the 2005 film Yours, Mine and Ours.
- The Krabby Kiddie Meal is a parody of a McDonald's Happy Meal.
- The episode's title is grammatically incorrect in terms of American spelling; an oxford comma is missing after the first "Mine."
- When SpongeBob is talking to Gary, two of the former's holes turn red for a moment. This error was later fixed in re-runs and on the DVD releases.
- When SpongeBob and Patrick are fighting in Sandy's treedome, bubbles are seen trailing behind them. This also happens when Sandy pulls out a picnic table.
- Krabby Patties cost $2.99. However, SpongeBob says that a kiddie meal costs one dollar more, making it $3.99, but Squidward says "That will be $4.99."
- Even though the Patty Pal toy is made of real Krabby Patties, it nevers becomes spoiled despite remaining uneaten for a day, unlike Patty from the episode "To Love a Patty".