This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Digital short "You Know You're From Bikini Bottom When...," which aired on June 21, 2015.
- Narrator: Ah, Bikini Bottom. Home to the friendliest creatures under the sea.
- [Sandy, SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs, Patrick, Gary, and Squidward hug each other.]
- Squidward: Can we please stop this?
- Narrator: But how do you know if you're really from Bikini Bottom? [titlecard shows] You know you are from Bikini Bottom when... this is how you drive.
- [Shows SpongeBob driving erratically.]
- Mrs. Puff: [rips off SpongeBob's arms] SpongeBob! [cuts to older version of SpongeBob and Mrs. Puff] Oh SpongeBob, why?!
- Narrator: You know you are from Bikini Bottom when... this crimefighting duo protects your city from evil.
- Mermaid Man: Up, up, up, and away! Up, up, up, and away!
- Patrick: It's too bad they're old.
- Narrator: You know you are from Bikini Bottom when... this is customer service.
- [telephone rings]
- Woman on phone: Is this the Krusty Krab?
- Patrick: No, this is Patrick. [hangs up phone, begins whistling]
- [telephone rings]
- Man on phone: Is this the Krusty Krab?
- Patrick: [loudly] No, this is Patrick! [hangs up phone, quietly] I'm not a Krusty Krab.
- Narrator: You know you are from Bikini Bottom when... you love Krabby Patties!
- [shows Bikini Bottomites eating Krabby Patties]
- Squidward: [gluttonously eating multitudes of Krabby Patties]
- SpongeBob: Squidward?! You can't eat all those patties in one time!
- Squidward: What's gonna happen? Am I gonna blow up?
- [Squidward blows up.]
- Narrator: But how do you know you are from Bikini Bottom? You live in a pineapple under the sea!
- SpongeBob: What a wonderful day!
- Narrator: Or a stone head, or a treedome, or a rock.
- Patrick: Who are you people?!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.