Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
|List of associated production music|
You're Nice was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - The ending
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Title card
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - SpongeBob and Patrick throw a party for Squidward.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob reenacts a Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode, hoping to get them out of retirement.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob pretends to be Patrick.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - "One of everything for Bubble Buddy."
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - Title card; The dump truck throws Squidward and the box in the dumpster.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Montage of SpongeBob stalling the kids.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Montage of SpongeBob helping his friends.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "Gary's favorite treats!"
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Squidward begins to use the construction crane.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - Title card
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - SquidBob rides a bike to work.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - Title card
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - SpongeBob gets ready to go to the Krusty Krab.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - The ending
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - (Lower pitched -1) - The opening
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - SpongeBob appears in Squidward's bedroom.
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - Title card.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick become friends again.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward wants SpongeBob to help him move the sofa.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - (Lower pitched -1) - SpongeBob uses kelp grow on Squidward's nose and Gary's shell.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick think of something to do in Squidward's shed.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - The ranger opens Jellyfish Fields.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - "Do you know what today is, little guy? It's take Gary a walk in the park day!"
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - (Higher Pitched + 1) - "Hi, SpongeBob! Could you help me carry my groceries?"
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - "Looks like we're tied. 3 shots to 3."
- 161a. "Mooncation" - SpongeBob buys a cake.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - "Good morning to you too, Gary."
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - SpongeBob sharpens his spatula.
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - The opening
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - Burger Beard starts to tell the story to the seagulls.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - Title card; SpongeBob appears behind Squidward.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Title card; The ending.