|Introduced:||"The Smoking Peanut"|
|List of associated production music|
Wooden Bear was composed by Gil Flat, Tony Tape and Florian Voelxen. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Plankton and Patrick.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - SpongeBob knocks on Squidward's door.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - Plankton moves the grill for SpongeBob.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Squidward's "class" begins.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - Plankton eats the holographic meatloaf and talks about how he wishes he were Mr. Krabs.
- 43b. "The Bully" - Flatts tells SpongeBob for the first time that he's gonna kick his butt; Flats draws himself beating up SpongeBob.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - Plays whenever SpongeBob is at Weenie Hut Jr.'s.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "I'd like you to meet my computer wife, Karen."
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "Dr. P. Lankton" uses his therapy on SpongeBob.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob and Patrick are shown through the security system.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - "SpongeBob, this role was made for me."
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "Karen, you think I'm a twerp?"; "Plankton! You've fallen in love with another woman?! I'm your wife!"
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - "I'd recognize that piece anywhere!"
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - "Send up a dozen cookies just like mother used to make."
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Gil Gilliam introduces himself.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - SpongeBob sees everyone wearing wigs.
- 76a. "The Thing" - SpongeBob and Patrick play catch with Smelly.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob tells Patrick to not eat the ice cream cone while it melts on the floor.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Patrick works on his boatmobile while SpongeBob is trying to sleep.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - Mr. Krabs and Plankton drink the kelp shake.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "I'm terribly sorry, Eugene, I couldn't hear you."; "This isn't about money, Eugene."
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - SpongeBob and Patrick get catapulted out.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - "You didn't make the cut, sorry, Mac."
- 93a. "Picture Day" - SpongeBob gets his picture taken.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Karen returns from the Krusty Krab.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - "It was quite an enjoyable soap."
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - SpongeBob puts the finishing touches on a sculpture he made of himself.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Karen kicks Plankton out.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Plankton explains his plan to Karen.
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - "I'm sorry that I failed you, Mr. Krabs!"
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - Squidward gets out of the shower.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - Squidward's class begins.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - "There's nothing wrong with Chum Bucket fare. Why look! Here's a fresh batch of a delicious new chum sauce. It's called 'Spicy Chum Surprise'."
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Mr. Krabs disguises his voice.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward play tic-tac-toe.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - SpongeBob shows Patrick that Squidward is on television.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs use the truck.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Karen tells Plankton there's no whale in the Chum Bucket.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - SpongeBob tells Patrick what karate is.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Patrick plays cards with the counterfeit SpongeBob; "Okay, Okay. I think I heard you!"; "Stupid kid."
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - The opening.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - "Are you the high-class caterers I hired for an extraordinarily large sum of money?"
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - Opening.