Witty Fellow was composed by Gerhard Trede. The main instruments being played in the piece include an alto saxophone, a piano, baritone saxophone, snare drum, high-hats, and a bass.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - Kevin's press conference; Kevin and the Jellyspotters are revealed in the fake Queen Jellyfish; Kevin's scalp gets ripped off.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Mr. Krabs tries to ask Mrs. Puff to go on a date.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - The Drifter asks for entry into The Salty Spitoon.
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - "Come on, I'll give you a boost."
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - Frank appears.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - Richard A. Bottomfeeder appears.
- 65a. "Selling Out" - "Sincere service... with a smile!;" Carl mentions that the customers are enjoying their food.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - After the episode of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy ends.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Milo J. Finkerfish introduces himself; "Yeah, right, kid."
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - "I had miscalculated the trajectory of my cup and the straw jabbed me in the eye."
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - Squidward gets mistaken for Squilliam.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - "You still know the cheapskate handshake?"