Where's Gary is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that contains one episode from Season 3 and five episodes from Season 4. It was released on November 15, 2005 and is based on the episode "Have You Seen This Snail?"
SpongeBob is looking for Gary, who is already on top of his head. There are also a bunch of Gary posters from the episode in the background. On the lower-left side of the cover there is an empty version of Gary's food bowl from the episode, with the text "featuring season 4 episodes" written on it in yellow font.
|63 - "Have You Seen This Snail?"|
|62a - "The Lost Mattress"|
|62b - "Krabs vs. Plankton"|
|64b - "Good Neighbors"|
|64a - "Skill Crane"|
|55a - "The Great Snail Race"|
|List of home videos|
- "Gary Come Home" Karaoke
- This DVD also contains previews for various Nickelodeon shows. These include Back at the Barnyard, Transformers Cybertron, older SpongeBob DVDs and VHS tapes, Rugrats Tales from the Crib: Snow White, and Lights, Camera, Pants!
- Gary is the main character in two of the episodes ("Have You Seen This Snail?" and "The Great Snail Race") on the DVD.
- Even though only one pre-movie episode is featured, this is the second DVD to contain both post-movie and pre-movie episodes, the first being Fear of a Krabby Patty.
- This is also the last DVD so do so.
- "The Great Snail Race" is the only episode on this DVD that is not from Season 4.
- This DVD was re-released in a triple pack DVD along with SpongeBob Goes Prehistoric and Home Sweet Pineapple on June 2, 2015.
- On the international covers, SpongeBob seems to have already found Gary.
- The song "Where's Gary" isn't on the DVD.
- On the Turkey release there are five episodes. It doesn't include "The Great Snail Race."
- Even though "Skill Crane" is 64a and "Good Neighbors" is 64b, the DVD has the opposite (64b and 64a respectively).
- Much like Season 4 Volume 1 disc 1, the back of the DVD listed "Good Neighbors" as "Good Neighbor."
- On the backside, the description for "Have You Seen This Snail?" misspells the word "grandma's" as "gramma's."