Sandy is practicing karate with a rather muscular fish. Sandy shows off her various skills while taunting the fish, and then tells him to demonstrate what he learned. He then lifts his arm and leg, and loses balance, which results in the fish landing on Sandy.
Sandy then pops out and states that she thinks karate is much more fun with SpongeBob.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
- This is one of four shorts that center around an alternate universe where SpongeBob is non-existent.
- This short was made to lead up to the premiere of "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?"
- On the Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVD, this short is titled "New Sparring Buddy."
- This short premiered three years after "Enemy In-Law."
- The muscular fish is able to survive in Sandy's treedome without a water helmet.
- Sandy has toe pads in this short.