Sandy is practicing karate with a rather muscular fish. Sandy shows off her various skills while taunting the fish, and then tells the fish to demonstrate what he learned. He then lifts his arm and leg, and loses balance, which results in the fish landing on Sandy. Sandy then pops out and mentions, "This is much more fun with SpongeBob."
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
- This is one of the four shorts that centered around an alternate universe where SpongeBob was non-existent.
- This short was made to lead up to the premiere of "WhoBob WhatPants."
- On The Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVD, the short is titled "New Sparring Buddy."
- This short premiered three years after the premiere of "Enemy In-Law."
- "The muscular fish" was able to survive in the dome without a water helmet, somehow.
- Sandy has toe pads in this short.
|WhoBob WhatPants (V • E)|