- Eugene H. Krabs
- Squidward Tentacles
- Tina Fran (cameo)
- Tyler (cameo)
- Evelyn (cameo)
- Sadie (cameo)
- Ivy (gray) (cameo)
- Harold "Bill" Reginald (cameo)
The short begins with Mr. Krabs making Krabby Patties without SpongeBob. As he serves them, he trips on soda and accidentally throws it on Frankie-Billy. He smells something in the kitchen, which turns out to be the patties burning. Mr. Krabs then blows the fire out, but he drops his hat on the stove, causing a fire in the kitchen.
With the Krusty Krab being ruined, and everyone running away, including Squidward, Mr. Krabs realizes that if SpongeBob was there, everything would have been fine and that he needs him.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
- This is one of four shorts centered around an alternate universe where SpongeBob is gone.
- This short was made to lead up to the premiere of "WhoBob WhatPants."
- On the Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVD, the short is known as "Krabs Cooks."
- This short is among the few instances in which Mr. Krabs wears the Krusty Krab employee hat, the other being in "SpongeBob You're Fired."
- This is the only "What if SpongeBob Was Gone?" short to feature two main characters in the same one.
- This is the only "What if SpongeBob Was Gone?" short to have a black line in the words.
- This short premiered three years after "Enemy In-Law."