Later that evening, Gary hosts a party with various snails. As things are going well, it backfires as the alarm clock from earlier that day flies into the pile of furniture and messes up the party. The short ends when the alarm clock goes off next to Gary.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Title card]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [Gary sees the empty bed.]
‣ Earl's Revenge - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Gary rearranges the furniture.]
‣ Beach Party - Harry Bluestone [Gary throws a party.]
- Gary had previously partied while SpongeBob went missing in the episode "Atlantis SquarePantis."
- This was one of four shorts centered around an alternate universe where SpongeBob is gone.
- This short was made to lead up to the premiere of "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?"
- On the Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVD, the short is known as "Snailhouse Chockablock."
- This short premiered three years after "Enemy In-Law."
- This is the only What if SpongeBob Was Gone? short to not have someone say that they need SpongeBob back.
|WhoBob WhatPants (V • E)|
|Part of Think Happy - The Year of the Sponge|