This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
|Weenie Hut Juniors|
|Location:||Bikini Bottom, Pacific Ocean|
|Products:||Hot dogs, ice cream, and soda|
|Parent:||Weenie Hut franchise|
|First appearance:||"No Weenies Allowed"|
|Latest appearance:||Creature From the Krusty Krab|
|List of places|
Appearance and features
Weenie Hut Juniors was seen in the episode "No Weenies Allowed."
The exterior of the place is shaped like a cupcake with icing and pink sprinkles on top.
Also featured on the exterior is a wiener dog and some stars on the bottom of the cupcake exterior. Weenie Hut Juniors has a weenie-robot and it can identify if someone is a weenie or not. The only known members are two nerds that talk about random stuff in a stereotypical nerdy fashion, and Patrick. Next to Weenie Hut Juniors is a spoof which is called Super Weenie Hut Juniors, which is a highly developed version of Weenie Hut Juniors. Across the road of Weenie Hut Juniors is the 'Rough 'N' Tough' Salty Spitoon. They also sell hot dogs there.
As the two nerdy fish were saying, there is many different days of the week allocated to different events in the place. There are days like: Double Weenie Wednesday (moved to Friday) and Mega Weenie Monday (moved to Sunday). The only one that remained the same was Monster Weenie Monday.
Quotes heard in the building
- Robot: "Would you like another diet cola with a lemon twist...Weenie?"
- SpongeBob: "What!? but i'm not a weenie!!"
- Robot: (Scans SpongeBob) "I am sorry, sir, but my sensors indicate you are indeed a weenie."
- Beeps with Wiener Sausage icon*
- SpongeBob: "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"
- Robot: "You can't hide what's inside!"
- Weenie Hut Juniors may be a reference to Weenie Hut.