|| Unofficial name
This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.
Water Helmets are devices created so that water breathers can come into Sandy's Treedome.
Sandy originally used water helmets for SpongeBob and Patrick when they shriveled up in "Tea at the Treedome." Later, they were used conventionally for any sea creature who came to the Treedome.
- The water helmets look similar to Sandy's air helmet.
- The water helmets bear a striking resemblance to fish bowls.
- In The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, Plankton uses a cup to go in Sandy's treedome because they do not make water helmets in his small size.
- In their first appearance in "Tea at the Treedome," the helmets contain holes at the top.
- This was most likely so SpongeBob and Patrick could drink the tea that Sandy offered them.
- In "Pranks a Lot," when SpongeBob and Patrick are hiding in a sheet in Sandy's treedome, their water helmets are not seen in said sheet.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.