Welcome to my page!
My name is Sawpog46. You can call me any one of the following the following:
Erwin Rommel/Ervin Romell
Ramesses II/Ramesses the Great
Omor the Unscarred
The Saw System
The Saw System is the Chat Mod system in which a chat mod kicks a user causing trouble in chat, then kicks them one more time if they are causing continued trouble, and then banning them for 1 week. After that, the penalty is a 2 week ban. The bans will most likely be taken into the hands of an admin at that point.
The reason that I have named this, "The Saw System" is because of an argument that occurred in PM as to how authentic this system was. I finally came to the realization that I was enforcing this system very well, and that it didn't have a name. So, I named it after myself. Thus, the Saw System was born.
- A. General (revised July 21, 2014)
- 1. All ESB policies apply in the chat room.
- 2. No spamming. This includes blank messages and typing gibberish.
- 3. No trolling. Such violation results in an immediate ban.
- 4. No profanity (except for the words "damn" and "hell," which are allowed if they are used in context and not against another user)
- 5. Be respectful toward all users, their views, and their opinions. Do not discriminate or harrass anyone.
- 6. Do not pose as a chat moderator or administrator if you are not.
- 7. Do not post anything inappropriate or links to inappropriate sites. This includes links content not suitable for children under the age of 13. The chatroom is to remain clean.
- 8. Do not ask users for personal information. (age, phone numbers, addresses, ASL (age/sex/location), etc.)
- 9. If you are going to exchange social networking information, do it in a private message (such as Skype, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- 10. Do not argue or get into a heated debate. Friendly, civil debates are allowed.
- B. Underage users (revised July 21, 2014)
- 1. It is against Wikia policy for a person under the age of 13 to use Wikia. It is against ESB policy for persons under the age of 13 to reveal their age.
- 2. Any users who is underaged or claims to be underaged will not be blocked or banned.
- 3. All underaged users will be dealt with by Wikia Staff, not by ESB staff.
- C. Moderators (revised July 21, 2014)
- 1. All administrators and bureaucrats are chat moderators. A selected few chatters are granted chat moderator status because they are active in chat and trusted to keep the peace.
- 2. Do not kick or ban users for no reason.
- 3. Any abuse of chat moderator powers will result in immediate demotion. Any continued abuse may result in a block.
- 4. Chat moderators have no jurisdiction over what happens in a private message. If someone bothers you, ignore them. There is no definite way to prove what is in a private message.
- 5. There is a hierarchy in the chatroom. Chat Moderators are outranked by Administrators, and Admistrators are outranked by Bureaucrats. Therefore, if a user is breaking a rule in chat, the users highest in command will deal with them. If they are unresponsive, the responsibility goes down the chain of hierarchy.
- D. Reporting (revised July 21, 2014)
- 1. If you see anything in the chatroom that is a violation of any policies, please report it.
- 2. You can report it to the following places:
- a. Chat report - list your report here.
- b. Private message an administrator or bureaucrat. You can find a list here:ESB:Administration.
For more information, go to http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/ESB:Policy.
|Chat Moderators (V • E)|