|Up She Rises|
|Introduced:||"The Fry Cook Games"|
|List of associated production music|
Up She Rises is an orchestral version of the sea shanty "The Drunken Sailor" by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Title card.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - "We've got to unite as workers."
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - Squidward assigns everyone to a job.
- 53b. "Clams" - "Remember, we don’t leave until we catch that clam and rescue me dollar."
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - "Fall in for inspection!"
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are ready to join the navy.
- 65a. "Selling Out" - "You know, I may not make as much as your fancy-shmancy mega-restaurant chain, but it's the blood, sweat and tears of a hard day's work."
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - SpongeBob learns the course blindfolded.
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - SpongeBob is ready to clean the plate up.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob the dangerous intersection.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Mr. Krabs talks about Oswald McNulty; The contest begins.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - Opening; "Open the doors and let the consuming commence!"