This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water short "UK 1," which aired on March 2, 2015.
- [A photo showing SpongeBob and Patrick at the Big Ben.]
- SpongeBob: Today, Patrick and I went on land to visit England and Big Ben.
- Patrick: He was nice!
- SpongeBob: Uh, Big Ben isn't a "he" Patrick. That's the name of the bell.
- Patrick: He was nice to me.
- [A photo showing SpongeBob and Patrick at the ancient Stonehenge.]
- SpongeBob: [sighs] Here we are at ancient Stonehenge. Apologies for the photo, but after Patrick knocked down some of those rocks, we had to exit lickety-split. [laughs]
- [A photo showing SpongeBob and Patrick at the Molly Malone statue.]
- SpongeBob: And then, we jumped across the sea to the Molly Malone statue in Ireland. Where they have a special day to celebrate Patrick.
- Patrick: [singing] Oh, it's a birthday for me! It's a birthday for me! And it is so happy! Because it's...
- SpongeBob: For Patrick!
- Patrick: Right! It's me! [laughs and continues singing] It's my birthday! And it is happy! [laughs]
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.