Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water short "UK 1," which aired on March 2, 2015.
- [A photo showing SpongeBob and Patrick at the Big Ben.]
- SpongeBob: Today, Patrick and I went on land to visit England and Big Ben.
- Patrick: He was nice!
- SpongeBob: Uh, Big Ben isn't a "he" Patrick. That's the name of the bell.
- Patrick: He was nice to me.
- [A photo showing SpongeBob and Patrick at the ancient Stonehenge.]
- SpongeBob: [sighs] Here we are at ancient Stonehenge. Apologies for the photo, but after Patrick knocked down some of those rocks, we had to exit lickety-split. [laughs]
- [A photo showing SpongeBob and Patrick at the Molly Malone statue.]
- SpongeBob: And then, we jumped across the sea to the Molly Malone statue in Ireland. Where they have a special day to celebrate Patrick.
- Patrick: [singing] Oh, it's a birthday for me! It's a birthday for me! And it is so happy! Because it's...
- SpongeBob: For Patrick!
- Patrick: Right! It's me! [laughs and continues singing] It's my birthday! And it is happy! [laughs]