| Unofficial Name
This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.
When Plankton insults his son in "20,000 Patties Under the Sea", his wife takes offense and says "Hey, you can't talk to my son that way", so Plankton fires back at her. Then he came out and says "You can't talk about my wife that way! What do you think this is?". When Plankton calls him fat, his mother comes out in his defense, and Plankton tells her that she belongs in a box floating down the river, and she replies "You're probably right."
When Plankton turns to leave, Mr. Jenkins and his family begin to throw rocks at him and his submarine (the fist on the Chum Bucket). When they run out, SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick Star sell them Krabby Patties that Patrick left unattended, therefore burned, in their sub (the one they found by their houses).
In "The Gift of Gum", the wheel of his truck, Old Blue, gets stuck in the gum that Patrick gives SpongeBob in celebration of Best Friend Day.
- The Gift of Gum
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea
- Slide Whistle Stooges
- The Great Patty Caper
- Squid Baby (cameo)
- For Here or to Go (cameo)
Mr. Jenkins is a green fish that has a red cap and a red tiled shirt.
- Come on, Old Blue!
- Don't you talk back to me! Do as your told! Do it! Do it! Do it! Come on girl, do it! Come on!
- Hey, you can't talk about my wife that way. What do you think this is?
- Huh? What is that!?
- I can't work under these conditions!
- He calls his truck, "Old Blue".
- It is revealed he has a family in 20,000 Patties Under the Sea.
- In Slide Whistle Stooges he's seen driving a gasoline truck and not "Old Blue".
- He also makes an appearance in The Gift of Gum, when Sandy attaches the gum from SpongeBob's house onto his truck.
- It's unknown if he died or got severely injured when his truck hit Squidward's house and exploded in Squid Baby.