Tripping Upstairs is a traditional jig composed by Brian Peters.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - SpongeBob delivers a customer his Krabby Patty.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "Yes, I admit it, SpongeBob! I love Krabby Patties!;" Squidward ends up in an ambulance.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Title card
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - "It's a map!"
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Patchy's boss is shown.
- 82b. "Night Light" - SpongeBob and Patrick dance in their sleeping bags. (Low-pitched)
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Title card; SpongeBob skates around.
- 88b. "SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget" - Squidward makes his Krabby Patty.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - SpongeBob and Patrick approach their first potential customers.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Mr. Krabs opens the door for more customers to take their orders.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - SpongeBob is excited.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - Nat notices that he is in the Krusty Krab.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - The Bikini Bottomites cheer after the time capsule is buried.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - Mr. Krabs gives the customers all of their Krabby Patties.