Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Truth or Square short "Traffic," which aired on December 8, 2009.
- [SpongeBob riding his unicycle, whistling. Runs into a boat and flips over and over through a long line of boat mobiles]
- SpongeBob: Ow, beg your pardon, aw, excuse me, sorry.
- Squidward: Could this day get any worse? [SpongeBob crashes into the back of the truck in front of Squidward] Wha...? Of course it can.
- SpongeBob: Hi, Squidward, why is everyone so honking mad?
- Squidward: Because they've been stuck in this traffic with nothing to do for hours.
- SpongeBob: Nothing to do, eh? [jumps on top of the truck and puts a winding device in the side of his shorts]
- Squidward: What the...? [a pair of speakers comes out of SpongeBob's head and plays surf music] Oh, like that's gonna make anybody feel bet... [everyone starts dancing and whistling] ...ter.
- SpongeBob: Come on, Squidward, shake a tail fin.
- Squidward: I'm gonna be stuck here forever. [rhythmic honking]
- SpongeBob: Hey, nice rhythms, Squidward!