This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Truth or Square short "Traffic," which aired on December 8, 2009.
- [SpongeBob riding his unicycle, whistling. Runs into a boat and flips over and over through a long line of boat mobiles]
- SpongeBob: Ow, beg your pardon, aw, excuse me, sorry.
- Squidward: Could this day get any worse? [SpongeBob crashes into the back of the truck in front of Squidward] Wha...? Of course it can.
- SpongeBob: Hi, Squidward, why is everyone so honking mad?
- Squidward: Because they've been stuck in this traffic with nothing to do for hours.
- SpongeBob: Nothing to do, eh? [jumps on top of the truck and puts a winding device in the side of his shorts]
- Squidward: What the...? [a pair of speakers comes out of SpongeBob's head and plays surf music] Oh, like that's gonna make anybody feel bet... [everyone starts dancing and whistling] ...ter.
- SpongeBob: Come on, Squidward, shake a tail fin.
- Squidward: I'm gonna be stuck here forever. [rhythmic honking]
- SpongeBob: Hey, nice rhythms, Squidward!