Toy Piano was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony, and is commonly used as a "babyish" theme. The main instruments being played in the piece include the music box and the tuba.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - Patrick talks to Confess-A-Bear.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Flashback to Mr. Krabs and Plankton as babies.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - SpongeBob says what happens whenever Squidward sees Patrick and him.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Flashback to young Patrick reading a poem in gym class.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - SpongeBob and Patrick have a tea party.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Flashback to Plankton's "band."
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - "Oh, what a cute little baby."
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - Plankton is shown in a highchair ready to be fed by Karen.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - "...But it makes us feel so much better."
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Flashback to Mr. Krabs as a baby.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - "Patty cake, patty cake, sailor man..."
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - Mr. Krabs looks at the worms.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Gary reads Patrick a bedtime story.
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - Mr. Krabs' puppet show begins.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - "How do you like that, baby?"
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Plankton disguised as a baby takes the Krabby Patty.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Baby tooth in Patrick's mouth.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - SpongeBob and Stickyfins Whiting in baby clothes.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - SpongeBob laughs and falls asleep.
- 230b. "Bottle Burglars" - SpongeBob puts the secret formula bottle in a trash can.
- . "Time Machine" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy as babies.