Tomfoolery is a production track with two versions, one composed by David Snell, and the other composed by Nicolas Carr. It usually plays when a character, typically SpongeBob, Patrick, or (especially) Squidward, does something silly. The instruments played in this piece include the piano, piccolo, trumpet, xylophone, trombone, and tuba.
This APM plays at 82 beats per minute.
David Snell version
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - Squidward and everyone else at the Krusty Krab make fun of SpongeBob's love for his grandma.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Squidward teases SpongeBob after Santa Claus never showed up.
- 29b. "Dumped" - SpongeBob brings home Lary from the pet shop.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob is set up as bait for the "Queen Jellyfish."
- 32a. "Pressure" - SpongeBob and Sandy call each other names; Sandy puts a pickle jar on her head to breathe air after she took off her helmet.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - "Let's draw some giant pictures with it."
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - "How do you look into a secret box?"
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - SpongeBob asks Patrick about the word he's never heard before.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - SpongeBob keeps asking Squidward to eat a Krabby Patty.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - SpongeBob gives a roach a Krabby Patty. (High-pitched)
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - Patrick enters Squidward's house.
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - SpongeBob's puppet show. (Low-pitched)
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - Patrick tries to tell SpongeBob his important thing.
- 53b. "Clams" - Squidward gets the idea to give Mr. Krabs a dollar out of his wallet.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Patrick, SpongeBob, and Mr. Krabs go to Betsy Krabs' (Mama Krabs') house to do the panty raid.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Squidward decides to camp with SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Welcome to the Krusty Krab...'sir'."
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - "Okay, I'm ready!"
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - Mr. Krabs carries Squidward to his room.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "Well, we got 6½ hours 'til the end of my shift. What do you wanna do now?"
- 73a. "New Leaf" - "You wanna turn your restaurant into a pile of junk?"
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - "This cheap, splintery wood will keep even Gary out!"
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - Sandy laughs at SpongeBob because of his wig.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - "Hey, buddy, need a ride to work?"
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - "Bikini Bottom, your salvation is here."
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - Patrick calls SpongeBob about Ol' Reliable.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - The usher asks for SpongeBob's ticket.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob throws Gummy away.
- 82b. "Night Light" - SpongeBob plugs in every single night light he purchased.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - "SpongeBob, why are you all... puffy?"
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - SpongeBob and Patrick paint the Chum Bucket.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - "Do they have cute seahorses there?"
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - SpongeBob and Patrick ask Squidward to be their dancing coach.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at the radio tower.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Mr. Krabs turns into a baby.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob "tells" Sandy how he got his black eye.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward speaks to Nicholas Withers on the phone.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Plankton brings in the recording equipment.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Squidward makes fun of SpongeBob for being sun bleached.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - Squidward asks SpongeBob for help on the test; The test finishes.
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob and Patrick eat dinner.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - "Please ignore them."
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - Squidward teases SpongeBob for being stuck in the wringer.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Patrick chooses everything he wants on his ice cream.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton disguises himself as a salesman.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - SpongeBob enters at Evil Stör.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Ryan finds SpongeBob.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Opening.
- 228a. "Fun-Sized Friends" - SpongeBob and Patrick create tiny versions of themselves.
Nicolas Carr version
- 105a. "The Splinter" - SpongeBob bites the splinter.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - Squidward writes on the chalkboard.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - "Actually, I'd say the show is doing just fine."
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - SpongeBob reads the job listings.
- This APM track has become the main subject of the viral "I put SpongeBob music over x" videos on the internet.