|List of associated production music|
Tomfoolery is a production track composed by David Snell. It usually plays when a character, typically SpongeBob, Patrick, or Squidward, does something silly. The instruments include the piano, flute, trumpet, and euphonium.
Tomfoolery (David Snell Version)
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - Squidward and everyone else from the Krusty Krab make fun of SpongeBob's love for his grandma.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Squidward teases SpongeBob after Santa never shows up.
- 29b. "Dumped" - SpongeBob brings home Lary from the pet shop.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob is set up as bait for the "Queen Jellyfish."
- 32a. "Pressure" - SpongeBob and Sandy call each other names; Sandy puts a pickle jar on her head to breathe air after she took off her helmet.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - "Let's draw some giant pictures with it."
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - "How do you look into a secret box?"
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - SpongeBob asks Patrick about the word he's never seen before.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - SpongeBob keeps asking Squidward to have just one bite of a Krabby Patty.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - (high Pitch) SpongeBob gives a roach a krabby patty.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - Patrick enters Squidward's house.
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - SpongeBob's puppet show.
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - Patrick tries to tell SpongeBob his important thing.
- 53b. "Clams" - Squidward gets the idea to give Mr. Krabs a dollar out of his wallet.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Patrick, SpongeBob, and Mr. Krabs go to Betsy Krabs' (Mama Krabs') house to do the Panty raid.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Squidward joins SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Welcome to the Krusty Krab...'sir'."
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - "O.K., I'm ready!"
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - Mr. Krabs carries Squidward to his room.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "Well, we got 6½ hours 'til the end of my shift. What do you wanna do now?"
- 73a. "New Leaf" - "You wanna turn your restaurant into a pile of junk?"
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - "This cheap, splintery wood will keep even Gary out!"
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - Sandy laughs at SpongeBob because of his wig.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - "Hey, buddy, need a ride to work?"
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - "Bikini Bottom, you're salvation is here."
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - Patrick calls SpongeBob about Ol' Reliable.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - The usher asks for SpongeBob's ticket.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob throws Gummy away.
- 82b. "Night Light" - SpongeBob plugs in every single night light he purchased.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - "SpongeBob, why are you all... puffy?"
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - SpongeBob and Patrick paint the Chum Bucket.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - "Do they have cute seahorses there?"
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - SpongeBob and Patrick ask Squidward to be their dancing coach.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at the radio tower.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Mr. Krabs turns into a baby.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob "tells" Sandy how he got his black eye.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward speaks to Nicholas Withers on the phone.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Plankton brings in the recording equipment.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Squidward makes fun of SpongeBob for being sun bleached.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - Squidward asks SpongeBob for help on the test; The test finishes.
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob and Patrick eat dinner.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - "Please ignore them."
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - Squidward teases SpongeBob for being stuck in the wringer.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Patrick chooses everything he wants on his ice cream.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton disguises as a salesman.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - SpongeBob enters at Evil Stor.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Opening.