|To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants|
|Released:||July 21, 2009|
|List of DVDs|
SpongeBob is looking backwards at his round pants that has a pocket that spells out the title of the DVD.
|116b - "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants"|
|116a - "Squid's Visit"|
|105a - "The Splinter"|
|105b - "Slide Whistle Stooges"|
|109a - "Boating Buddies"|
|109b - "The Krabby Kronicle"|
|110a - "The Slumber Party"|
|110b - "Grooming Gary"|
|List of home videos|
- This DVD was released 4 days after the episode of the same name premiered on TV.
- The DVD is known as "SpongeBob RoundPants" in the UK.
- Even though "Squid's Visit" is 116a and "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" is 116b, the DVD has the opposite (116b and 116a).
- In some countries this DVD includes "Pineapple Fever" and "Chum Caverns" instead of "The Splinter" and "Slide Whistle Stooges."
- This DVD was released on Robin Williams's 58th birthday.
- On the credits of the DVD, "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" is listed as "To SquarePants or Not To."