Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
March 10 is the 69th day of the year (70th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 296 days remaining.
- 1957: Shannon Tweed, the voice of Mable-Monica in 20,000 Patties Under the Sea, was born.
- 1971: Jon Hamm, the voice of Don Grouper, was born.
- 2009: Surf's Up SpongeBob! was released.
- 2014: "SpongeBob You're Fired" premiered in Canada.
- 2030 or 2031: The third day of SpongeBob and Patrick's journey to get the crown back in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- March 10 on Wikipedia