March 10 is the 69th day of the year (70th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 296 days remaining.
- 1957: Shannon Tweed, the voice of Mable-Monica in 20,000 Patties Under the Sea, was born.
- 1971: Jon Hamm, the voice of Don Grouper, was born.
- 2009: Surf's Up SpongeBob! was released.
- 2011: "The Great Patty Caper" premiered in Poland.
- 2014: "SpongeBob You're Fired" premiered in Canada.
- 2017: "Whirly Brains" and "Mermaid Pants" premiered in Russia.
- 2030 or 2031: The third day of SpongeBob and Patrick's journey to get the crown back in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- March 10 on Wikipedia