Wikia

SpongeBob SquarePants

What is the most awesome episode in all the series?

  • I think it's definitely "Band Geeks" what with the eager face and the awesome song.

      Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • I like that one, but Band Geeks has a lot of good memes and of course, Patrick's screams of pain as he gets stuffed in a trumpet!

        Loading editor
    • Nah. MY EYES!

      Mr. Krabs (Krab Borg)

        Loading editor
    • Oh yeah??

      Eager face1

        Loading editor
    • Really?

      Just have fun.

        Loading editor
    • Lol.

        Loading editor
    • Summa theese!

      Frozen Face-OffThe Great Patty CaperGreasy BuffoonsGrowth SpoutChum CavernsPineapple FeverTo SquarePants or Not to SquarePantsSquid's VisitThe Slumber PartyThe Krabby KroniclePlankton's RegularPatty CaperNo Nose KnowsSun BleachedA Life in a DayThe Battle of Bikini Bottom20,000 Patties Under the SeaPest of the WestMermaid Man vs. SpongeBobGoo Goo GasSing a Song of PatrickThe Krusty SpongeSlimy DancingSpongeBob vs. the Patty GadgetMoney TalksRoller CowardsKrabs à la ModeGood Ol' WhatshisnameBoat SmartsSpy BuddiesWaitingRise and ShineNight LightThe Original Fry CookFriend or FoeBest FrenemiesNew LeafWishing You WellKarate IslandMrs. Puff, You're FiredKrusty TowersSquidBob TentaclePantsPatrick SmartPantsMermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion PictureDunces and DragonsFunny PantsSelling OutGood NeighboursSkill CraneKrabs vs. PlanktonThe Lost MattressFear of a Krabby PattyPranks a LotThe Sponge Who Could FlyMissing IdentityThe Camping EpisodeKrabby LandMid-Life CrustaceanThe Great Snail RaceUghClamsNew Student StarfishMermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VChocolate with NutsWet PaintersKrab BorgNo Weenies AllowedAs Seen on TVOne Krabs TrashSnowball EffectDoing TimeMermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IVIdiot BoxNasty PattyClub SpongeBobSpongeGuard on DutyThe Fry Cook GamesJellyfish HunterI'm with StupidProcrastinationGraveyard ShiftThe Secret BoxPressureI'm Your Biggest FanaticSurvival of the IdiotsChristmas Who?Life of CrimeSquidvillePatty HypeImitation KrabsBig Pink LoserNeptune's SpatulaFools in AprilWalking SmallArrgh!Valentine's DaySleepy TimeKarate ChoppersSB-129The ChaperoneSqueaky BootsPizza DeliveryNaughty Nautical NeighboursJellyfishing

        Loading editor
    • So...

      Basically all of them?

        Loading editor
    • I had no interest in sorting out which of my favourite episodes I liked best.

      So I just put all my favourite episodes on this page. 

        Loading editor
    • well id say for every show the first episode is best, help wanted.

      but for second, its pizza delivery.

      krusty krab pizza! is the pizza! for you and me!

      KRUSTY KRAAAEAAAEAABB PIZZA!!! IS THE PIZZA YEAH! FOR YOU AND

      MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

        Loading editor
    • for third, maybe dunces and dragons, or SB-129.

        Loading editor
    • Pizza Delivery

        Loading editor
    • Krab Borg

        Loading editor
    • I hate very few of them.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      I hate very few of them.

      That's good then.

        Loading editor
    • Oh yes how can we forget Spy Buddies. Awesome.

      Add there's Krabs A La Mode. up down up down up down up down up down

      The Krusty Plate(was it called that?)was nice

      and Way of the Sponge

      Pest of the West. I like the episodes where the characters are all changed to suit a different time period.

        Loading editor
    • The old episodes like Band Geeks and The Camping Episode are the best!

        Loading editor
    • TimeClocky wrote:
      The old episodes like Band Geeks and The Camping Episode are the best!

      Agreed. 

        Loading editor
    • BAND GEEKS=1

      NOTHING CAN BEAT IT! BTW, I'M A HUGE OBJECT SHOW FAN!!

        Loading editor
    • Season 1 2 and 3.

        Loading editor
    • Grandma's Kisses

        Loading editor
    • All That Glitters

        Loading editor
    • AwesomeAshley6199 wrote: I think it's definitely "Band Geeks" what with the eager face and the awesome song.

      YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEET VICTORY YEAH!

        Loading editor
    • AwesomeAshley6199 wrote:
      I think it's definitely "Band Geeks" what with the eager face and the awesome song.

      I'm sorry. I like that episode, but no, it isn't the most awesome episode in my book. :|

        Loading editor
    • Mdinowumbo wrote:
      All That Glitters

      Ugh, definetely not, not to me anyway! :|

        Loading editor
    • House Fancy for the toenail, The Splinter for the closeup, Pineapple Fever for the eyebrow.

        Loading editor
    • Mdinowumbo wrote:
      All That Glitters

      ughhh i hated that episode. Its probably one of the most mean episodes in childrens tv, and it came straight out of nowhere!!!

        Loading editor
    • I like the first four seasons, stuff like April Fools, Chocolate with nuts, pizza delivery, sb-129 and band geeks.

        Loading editor
    • Mdinowumbo wrote:
      All That Glitters

      I personally hated that episode. For one, they ripped off "To Love a Patty" which is one of the most infamous SpongeBob episodes. Why would you wan`t to rip off that? Also SpongeBob was naked in the episode witch is disturbing AND i`m pretty sure is illegal. It is also meanspirited and it fells like a freaking SOAP OPERAH at times. I hate soap operahs.

        Loading editor
    • "All That Glitters" was released a year before "To Love a Patty"; therefore, how could it be ripped off?

      SpongeBob naked is disturbing. It's even more disturbing that Bikini Bottom's exceptional police force didn't find him when he was standing out in the open being laughed at and arrest him for public nudity.

      Also, AAAAA-HAAAH!!! AAAAAAA-HAAAAH!!! WAAAAAAA-HAAAAAHH!!!!! WAAAAA-HAAAAAAH!!!!! And so on.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah they didnt arrest spongebob being TOTALLY NAKED but in Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy, sandy has her underwear and bra on and shes still arrested.

        Loading editor
    • Furry Mess wrote:
      Mdinowumbo wrote:
      All That Glitters
      I personally hated that episode. For one, they ripped off "To Love a Patty" which is one of the most infamous SpongeBob episodes. Why would you wan`t to rip off that? Also SpongeBob was naked in the episode witch is disturbing AND i`m pretty sure is illegal. It is also meanspirited and it fells like a freaking SOAP OPERAH at times. I hate soap operahs.

      ATG Season 4. TLaP is Season 5. Get it right please.

        Loading editor
    • MOBROS wrote:
      Yeah they didnt arrest spongebob being TOTALLY NAKED but in Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy, sandy has her underwear and bra on and shes still arrested.

      Again, logic. Don't question it :P

        Loading editor
    • Wait why was Squid's Visit on that guys list. That episode was so creepy

        Loading editor
    • Russell, i know! squids visit should never be on any top 10 list, except for a top 10 worst.

        Loading editor
    • My favorite is Chocolate with Nuts.

        Loading editor
    • Band Geeks, no contest. Sweet Victory!

        Loading editor
    • The Splinter! I'm kidding, Band Geeks.

        Loading editor
    • You scared me there @trevorontario719 for a sec.

        Loading editor
    • MOBROS wrote:
      You scared me there @trevorontario719 for a sec.

      Yeah, of course I hate the Splinter. Last year when I was in Malaysia they played it all the time.

        Loading editor
    • Chocolate with nuts and The camping episode (Band geeks too)

      Chocolate!!!!

      CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Hmm... Probably Band Geeks for me, Chocolate with Nuts is funny too... BUT MY MOST FAVORITE WILL ALWAYS BE BEST DAY EVER.

        Loading editor
    • @rorosilky5 ew. best day ever wasnt good. it was a boring so-called ratings trap. but its your opinion. unless your joking.

        Loading editor
    • MrWikia8512 wrote:
      Chocolate with nuts and The camping episode (Band geeks too)
      Chocolate!!!!

      CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

      I believe you mean 
      CHOCOLATE.MIME
        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote:
      MrWikia8512 wrote:
      Chocolate with nuts and The camping episode (Band geeks too)
      Chocolate!!!!

      CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

      I believe you mean 
      CHOCOLATE.MIME

      YUS!!!!!

      CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Mlpreviews768 wrote:
      Tanhamman wrote:
      MrWikia8512 wrote:
      Chocolate with nuts and The camping episode (Band geeks too)
      Chocolate!!!!

      CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

      I believe you mean 
      CHOCOLATE.MIME
      YUS!!!!!

      CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

      CHOCOLATE

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote:
      Mlpreviews768 wrote:
      Tanhamman wrote:
      MrWikia8512 wrote:
      Chocolate with nuts and The camping episode (Band geeks too)
      Chocolate!!!!

      CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

      I believe you mean 
      CHOCOLATE.MIME
      YUS!!!!!

      CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

      CHOCOLATE

      </div>

      chocolate?

        Loading editor
    • For me, Chocolate with Nuts is good, Aswell as Band Geeks...

      BUT MY FAVORITE WILL ALWAYS BE "BEST DAY EVER".

        Loading editor
    • Rorosilky5 wrote:
      For me, Chocolate with Nuts is good, Aswell as Band Geeks...

      BUT MY FAVORITE WILL ALWAYS BE "BEST DAY EVER".

      Heck no!

        Loading editor
    • TrevorOntario719 wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      For me, Chocolate with Nuts is good, Aswell as Band Geeks...

      BUT MY FAVORITE WILL ALWAYS BE "BEST DAY EVER".

      Heck no!

      Heck yeah! And this is coming from a girl who sometimes likes almost every episode, even if others think it's bad (and you could screw me for having opinions) XP

        Loading editor
    • Rorosilky5 wrote:
      For me, Chocolate with Nuts is good, Aswell as Band Geeks...

      BUT MY FAVORITE WILL ALWAYS BE "BEST DAY EVER".

      no...just..no

        Loading editor
    • MOBROS wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      For me, Chocolate with Nuts is good, Aswell as Band Geeks...

      BUT MY FAVORITE WILL ALWAYS BE "BEST DAY EVER".

      no...just..no

      What makes you think Best Day Ever's the worst? For me I actually loved it. AND I AM NOT CHANGING OPINIONS.

        Loading editor
    • Rorosilky5 wrote:
      MOBROS wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      For me, Chocolate with Nuts is good, Aswell as Band Geeks...

      BUT MY FAVORITE WILL ALWAYS BE "BEST DAY EVER".

      no...just..no
      What makes you think Best Day Ever's the worst? For me I actually loved it. AND I AM NOT CHANGING OPINIONS.


      it was annoying, boring, and has no business being called a special at all. its basically just a bunch of unfortunate events and then a song.

        Loading editor
    • MOBROS wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      MOBROS wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      For me, Chocolate with Nuts is good, Aswell as Band Geeks...

      BUT MY FAVORITE WILL ALWAYS BE "BEST DAY EVER".

      no...just..no
      What makes you think Best Day Ever's the worst? For me I actually loved it. AND I AM NOT CHANGING OPINIONS.

      it was annoying, boring, and has no business being called a special at all. its basically just a bunch of unfortunate events and then a song.

      Best Day Ever did started off being called a special but it's just a normal, 11-mintue episode so it isn't really a special to begin with. It would've made more sense to make it a 30 minute episode.

        Loading editor
    • Rorosilky5 wrote:
      MOBROS wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      For me, Chocolate with Nuts is good, Aswell as Band Geeks...

      BUT MY FAVORITE WILL ALWAYS BE "BEST DAY EVER".

      no...just..no
      What makes you think Best Day Ever's the worst? For me I actually loved it. AND I AM NOT CHANGING OPINIONS.

      Yeah, what this guy said!

        Loading editor
    • Mlpreviews768 wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      MOBROS wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      For me, Chocolate with Nuts is good, Aswell as Band Geeks...

      BUT MY FAVORITE WILL ALWAYS BE "BEST DAY EVER".

      no...just..no
      What makes you think Best Day Ever's the worst? For me I actually loved it. AND I AM NOT CHANGING OPINIONS.
      Yeah, what this guy said!

      I'm a GIRL, get it right. -_-

        Loading editor
    • Rorosilky5 wrote:
      Mlpreviews768 wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      MOBROS wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      For me, Chocolate with Nuts is good, Aswell as Band Geeks...

      BUT MY FAVORITE WILL ALWAYS BE "BEST DAY EVER".

      no...just..no
      What makes you think Best Day Ever's the worst? For me I actually loved it. AND I AM NOT CHANGING OPINIONS.
      Yeah, what this guy said!
      I'm a GIRL, get it right. -_-

      Sorry :3

        Loading editor
    • Mlpreviews768 wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      Mlpreviews768 wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      MOBROS wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      For me, Chocolate with Nuts is good, Aswell as Band Geeks...

      BUT MY FAVORITE WILL ALWAYS BE "BEST DAY EVER".

      no...just..no
      What makes you think Best Day Ever's the worst? For me I actually loved it. AND I AM NOT CHANGING OPINIONS.
      Yeah, what this guy said!
      I'm a GIRL, get it right. -_-
      Sorry :3


      It's okay, I'm fine with that! ^^

        Loading editor
    • Chocolate with Nuts is the best episode in the series in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Chuck123456 wrote:
      Chocolate with Nuts is the best episode in the series in my opinion.

      "With or without nuts"?

        Loading editor
    • Rorosilky5 wrote:
      Chuck123456 wrote:
      Chocolate with Nuts is the best episode in the series in my opinion.
      "With or without nuts"?

      Patrick: I love you

      Fish: *slams door shut*

        Loading editor
    • Mlpreviews768 wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      Chuck123456 wrote:
      Chocolate with Nuts is the best episode in the series in my opinion.
      "With or without nuts"?
      Patrick: I love you

      Fish: *slams door shut*

      XD. That's my favorite part

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      Mlpreviews768 wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      Chuck123456 wrote:
      Chocolate with Nuts is the best episode in the series in my opinion.
      "With or without nuts"?
      Patrick: I love you

      Fish: *slams door shut*

      XD. That's my favorite part

      Patrick: I know! Let's get naked!

      SpongeBob: No, let's save that for when we're selling real estate

      That and "I love you" is best parts XD

        Loading editor
    • Mlpreviews768 wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      Mlpreviews768 wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      Chuck123456 wrote:
      Chocolate with Nuts is the best episode in the series in my opinion.
      "With or without nuts"?
      Patrick: I love you

      Fish: *slams door shut*

      XD. That's my favorite part
      Patrick: I know! Let's get naked!

      SpongeBob: No, let's save that for when we're selling real estate

      That and "I love you" is best parts XD

      Remember, they got naked for their can of "paint". (invisible spray)

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote:
      Mlpreviews768 wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      Mlpreviews768 wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      Chuck123456 wrote:
      Chocolate with Nuts is the best episode in the series in my opinion.
      "With or without nuts"?
      Patrick: I love you

      Fish: *slams door shut*

      XD. That's my favorite part
      Patrick: I know! Let's get naked!

      SpongeBob: No, let's save that for when we're selling real estate

      That and "I love you" is best parts XD

      Remember, they got naked for their can of "paint". (invisible spray)

      Ok :P

        Loading editor
    • I HAD AN ACCIDENT! 5 words - George, they're on to us!

        Loading editor
    • TimeClocky wrote: The old episodes like Band Geeks and The Camping Episode are the best!

      You are too beyond right to deserve only 2 kudos on that. I watch episodes like Band Geeks or I had an Accident, I still LOL after knowing every single line. Then I watch episodes like I <3 Dancing and The Splinter, I just think... No...

        Loading editor
    • Sonicjedi12 wrote:

      TimeClocky wrote: The old episodes like Band Geeks and The Camping Episode are the best!

      You are too beyond right to deserve only 2 kudos on that. I watch episodes like Band Geeks or I had an Accident, I still LOL after knowing every single line. Then I watch episodes like I <3 Dancing and The Splinter, I just think... No...

      The only good line from "I Heart Dancing" is the "Who put you on the planet?! Ugh!" one.

        Loading editor
    • Rorosilky5 wrote:

      Sonicjedi12 wrote:

      TimeClocky wrote: The old episodes like Band Geeks and The Camping Episode are the best!

      You are too beyond right to deserve only 2 kudos on that. I watch episodes like Band Geeks or I had an Accident, I still LOL after knowing every single line. Then I watch episodes like I <3 Dancing and The Splinter, I just think... No...

      The only good line from "I Heart Dancing" is the "Who put you on the planet?! Ugh!" one.

      I <3 Dancing is the ONLY great episode in Season 7. Tentacle-Vision is good too.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:

      Rorosilky5 wrote:

      Sonicjedi12 wrote:

      TimeClocky wrote: The old episodes like Band Geeks and The Camping Episode are the best!

      You are too beyond right to deserve only 2 kudos on that. I watch episodes like Band Geeks or I had an Accident, I still LOL after knowing every single line. Then I watch episodes like I <3 Dancing and The Splinter, I just think... No...
      The only good line from "I Heart Dancing" is the "Who put you on the planet?! Ugh!" one.
      I <3 Dancing is the ONLY great episode in Season 7. Tentacle-Vision is good too.

      I'm sure there are others, like The Play's the Thing.

        Loading editor
    • I like them all.

        Loading editor
    • RarestTen6 wrote:
      I like them all.

      Whoa, You must be a TRUE SpongeBob fan then.

        Loading editor
    • Rorosilky5 wrote:

      RarestTen6 wrote:
      I like them all.

      Whoa, You must be a TRUE SpongeBob fan then.

      Yes I am

        Loading editor
    • RarestTen6 wrote:

      Rorosilky5 wrote:

      RarestTen6 wrote:
      I like them all.
      Whoa, You must be a TRUE SpongeBob fan then.
      Yes I am

      If you want, We can be friends.

        Loading editor
    • Rorosilky5 wrote:

      RarestTen6 wrote:

      Rorosilky5 wrote:

      RarestTen6 wrote:
      I like them all.
      Whoa, You must be a TRUE SpongeBob fan then.
      Yes I am

      If you want, We can be friends.

      Yea

        Loading editor
    • Mines wormy. JUST BECAUSE OF THE CREEPINESS!!!

        Loading editor
    • Rorosilky5 wrote:
      RarestTen6 wrote:
      I like them all.
      Whoa, You must be a TRUE SpongeBob fan then.

      Yay, I'm not the only one! :P

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote:

      Mlpreviews768 wrote:
      Tanhamman wrote:
      MrWikia8512 wrote:
      Chocolate with nuts and The camping episode (Band geeks too)
      Chocolate!!!!

      CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

      I believe you mean 
      CHOCOLATE.MIME
      YUS!!!!!

      CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

      CHOCOLATE </div> CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Auron~Guardian
      Auron~Guardian removed this reply because:
      Spam
      06:06, July 24, 2014
      This reply has been removed

      ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

        Loading editor
    • my all-time fav is The Camping Episode. It's so simple yet so funny. Also I like camping

        Loading editor
    • I like for The song! ESPECIALLY the sweet guitar solo at the end!

        Loading editor
    • SUPERDUDEDOM wrote:
      I like for The song! ESPECIALLY the sweet guitar solo at the end!

      WOO!

        Loading editor
    • SUPERDUDEDOM wrote:
      SUPERDUDEDOM wrote:
      I like for The song! ESPECIALLY the sweet guitar solo at the end!
      WOO!

      OH YEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Auron~Guardian
      Auron~Guardian removed this reply because:
      Spam
      06:06, July 24, 2014
      This reply has been removed
      Lord O' Darkness wrote:
      SUPERDUDEDOM wrote:
      SUPERDUDEDOM wrote:
      I like for The song! ESPECIALLY the sweet guitar solo at the end!
      WOO!
      OH YEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

      YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Now wasn't that relaxing?

        Loading editor
    • YEA!

      LOLWUT!

        Loading editor
    • bye bro.

        Loading editor
    • Anything from the pre-movie era. Band Geeks, Dying for Pie, Your Shoe's Untied, Gary Takes a Bath, Christmas Who?, Plankton's Army, Chocolate With Nuts, Hooky, F.U.N., Jellyfish Jam, Pizza Delivery, you name it, but not Ugh.

        Loading editor
    • 174.129.76.87
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Wikia Spotlight

Random Wiki