1. "First, I am right that you (I can't believe I am typing this) are out of control. Yes, I wrote it. Your hypocrocy is amazing. You claim that I need to warn people before I block them, but you just removed my powers without even asking me why I (accidentally) blocked you." - the reason I removed your powers is because I assumed you had gone rogue and were out of control. I had given you two warnings in regards to two blocks and you were upset that I had unblocked ther person you blocked. In fact, that was the second time you were upset that I blocked someone.
2. When I saw that you blocked me, I knew the situation was serious, because I didn't know that the block was an accident.
3. When you blocked me after everything that has happened in the past few months, I needed to suspend your powers.
4. In our "checklist" discussion, when I realized that I could not edit posts and said so, you said "I didn't do anything. Try refreshing. If that doesn't work, then try "F5"."
Let me emphasize something here. "I didn't do anything." Why would I think you did something if I was having an issue on my computer? Why would I assume you did something. When I realized that you blocked me, I thought "I didn't do anything" was some sort of denial that you blocked me, perhaps regretting the decision. I may never know if you really intended on blocking me or if it was just an accident. I wasn't sure, so I reinstated your powers.
5. I would be willing to change the policy to 2 warnings. That means a person must make the same violation 3 times before being blocked. I hope we can compromise on that.
6. We need to end this. This has been going on too long and we cannot have such controversy in the wiki. I don't understand what exactly you have a problem with, but I have given you so many chances:
- 1st chance: When JCM suspended you in January, several people called for your permanent demotion. I was hesitant, and called for a suspension instead.
- 2nd chance: There were 7 supports and 1 oppose to your 3-month suspension. I was one of the supporters. Instead, I reinstated your powers and did not go through with the three month suspension.
- 3rd chance: In early February, some users were getting tired of your behaviors/actions. I got an e-mail calling for your demotion. Instead of acting on a demotion request, I decided to continue trying to reason with you.
- 4th chance: In early April, things got worse with your blocking actions. People were afraid of being blocked by you. I got yet another lengthy e-mail explaining why you should be demoted. Instead, I opted to create an official blocking policy to establish rules in regards to blocking.
- 5th chance: Despite the passing of the blocking policy, you continued to block people without warning. When you blocked me, I thought you went rogue, and so I suspended your powers, only to restore them, even though I am still not sure if you blocked my on purpose or by accident.
5 chances. I have given you 5 chances.
7. We need to resolve this. This must end. Here is my idea. I want you to follow the policies the community has agreed upon, and yes, that includes the blocking policy. I also want you to make a list of grievences. Make it as a subpage of your user page or something, and do the following three things:
- 1. Make a list of things for which you have issues
- 2. Give a reason for why you are concerned with each of those issues
- 3. Give your idea of a solution to that issue.
Also, do not be unreasonable. I am sure you want this to end just as much as me and everyone else. So, make a page, list all your complaints, all your concerns, anything you think should be changed/added in regards to policies, and any questions you have in regards to anything relating to any issue.
Remember, we are a community and we welcome new people. We don't want to scare them away. We want this to be a friendly, productive place. The policies are in place to create stability. We cannot have people making their own rules. You have to understand that sometimes people will not agree with you.