I have reinstated your powers. I did not know if you intended to block me or not. The fact that I don't know if I believe you is really troubling.
I don't understand what you mean by me having a reality check. What do I know you are right about?
"You cannot just suspend someone's powers because you don't like them." - I would never suspend someone's powers or block them because I don't like them. In the short time I suspended you, this is what I was thinking:
- 1. Two active users have called for your demotion.
- 2. Other users have acknowledged that they are afraid of being blocked, because of your blocking behavior.
- 3. I made a blocking policy so that administrators cannot abuse their blocking powers. I want the blocking tool to be used FAIRLY.
- 4. You were already suspended before for a different reason. You continue to disagree with most people here.
- 5. You unfairly blocked two users WITHOUT WARNING, and this was AFTER the blocking policy was passed.
- 6. You blocked me with the comment "Inserting opinion in articles: He was not unfairly blocked" - I assumed that you blocked me because I unblocked Florenceischocolate.
The truth is: I don't hate anyone. I like your work ethic. I like your quality-control mindset. I like your committment to the wiki. However, I am frustrated by your behavior when it comes to other users. I want this to be a friendly, stable place.