Wikia

SpongeBob SquarePants

Why do people continuously bash SpongeBob?!

  • Tanhamman
    Tanhamman closed this thread because:
    This isn't even what it was, so we're through here.
    17:33, February 21, 2015

    Are they sick of entertainment? Do they have NO Imagination?

    WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?!?! >:8

      Loading editor
    • IKR?!? 3:<

        Loading editor
    • I mean SpongeBob is an entertaining show. The characters are enjoyable to watch.

        Loading editor
    • In fact people say Season 9 is good.

        Loading editor
    • It is.

        Loading editor
    • Because the Modern Episodes are bad, look at a Pal for Gary, look at are you happy Now, Look at The Plays the Thing, The Show has gone Downhill, That's my opion but that's why People bash SpongeBob, Cause he isn't what he Used to be.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, looking at episodes like that and Pet Sitter Pat, One Course Meal, Stuck in the Wringer ect. you can NOT say that the show doesn't have bad episodes, and I mean REALLY bad episodes.

        Loading editor
    • But there's MORE good episodes!

        Loading editor
    • Good episodes still outweigh bad.

        Loading editor
    • Still doesn't give people the right to bash the WHOLE SHOW!

        Loading editor
    • I'm not saying the whole show, just the reason people hate SpongeBob Nowadays, i do agree that the Whole Show, Shouldn't be bashed cause of the Modern Seasons Though.

        Loading editor
    • It seems that people only bash post-movie episodes. The new episodes do suck, although there is a slight incline in season 8 through 9. It's not a big incline, but it goes up to the quality of around season 5 at best.

        Loading editor
    • ok

        Loading editor
    • Lumoshi wrote: It seems that people only bash post-movie episodes. The new episodes do suck, although there is a slight incline in season 8 through 9. It's not a big incline, but it goes up to the quality of around season 5 at best.

      Noho, nohohooo. No.

        Loading editor
    • Regularshowman wrote:

      Lumoshi wrote: It seems that people only bash post-movie episodes. The new episodes do suck, although there is a slight incline in season 8 through 9. It's not a big incline, but it goes up to the quality of around season 5 at best.

      Noho, nohohooo. No.

      Yeah. i agree with Regularshowman, Have anyone seen Squid Baby or Little Yellow book, Demolition Doofus, Are you Happy Now, or other Episodes of Those Seasons?

        Loading editor
    • Tominator777 wrote:

      Regularshowman wrote:

      Lumoshi wrote: It seems that people only bash post-movie episodes. The new episodes do suck, although there is a slight incline in season 8 through 9. It's not a big incline, but it goes up to the quality of around season 5 at best.

      Noho, nohohooo. No.

      Yeah. i agree with Regularshowman, Have anyone seen Squid Baby or Little Yellow book, Demolition Doofus, Are you Happy Now, or other Episodes of Those Seasons?

      Not to mention A Pal For Garry!

        Loading editor
    • Regularshowman wrote:

      Tominator777 wrote:

      Regularshowman wrote:

      Lumoshi wrote: It seems that people only bash post-movie episodes. The new episodes do suck, although there is a slight incline in season 8 through 9. It's not a big incline, but it goes up to the quality of around season 5 at best.

      Noho, nohohooo. No.

      Yeah. i agree with Regularshowman, Have anyone seen Squid Baby or Little Yellow book, Demolition Doofus, Are you Happy Now, or other Episodes of Those Seasons?

      Not to mention A Pal For Garry!

      Okay, might not have been from season nine, but I just wanted to mention an episode I forgot to mention in my first post...

        Loading editor
    • or Pet Sitter Pat Which is Worse than A Pal for Gary

        Loading editor
    • Tominator777 wrote: or Pet Sitter Pat Which is Worse than A Pal for Gary

      I disagree, their equally terrible.

        Loading editor
    • First 4 seasons were the ones I found funny. Nowadays they're not funny and they have little entertainment to them, apart from a creative plot here and there.

        Loading editor
    • Adventuretimesbiggestfan2000 wrote: First 4 seasons were the ones I found funny. Nowadays they're not funny and they have little entertainment to them, apart from a creative plot here and there.

      Exactly my point, also, I have NO idea why people like Sand Castles in the Sand so much. I'm not saying I don't like it, and it is good that one episode rises above all the other crap, but I just find it overrated.

        Loading editor
    • Regularshowman wrote:

      Adventuretimesbiggestfan2000 wrote: First 4 seasons were the ones I found funny. Nowadays they're not funny and they have little entertainment to them, apart from a creative plot here and there.

      Exactly my point, also, I have NO idea why people like Sand Castles in the Sand so much. I'm not saying I don't like it, and it is good that one episode rises above all the other crap, but I just find it overrated.

      Maybe it's because of much they dug deep and they think it's good For Modern SpongeBob Standards, Cause look at how much Modern SpongeBob Sucks, i Perfer the older Seasons Anyday over the Modern Seasons.

        Loading editor
    • Isn't it ironic how this thread went from wondering why people bash SpongeBob to bashing SpongeBob?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, LOL

        Loading editor
    • lol

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      Isn't it ironic how this thread went from wondering why people bash SpongeBob to bashing SpongeBob?

      Don't Go There! >:(

        Loading editor
    • SpongeFan511, I'm with you. I have wondered the same thing for months. But if you wanna see the show being bashed you should try looking at artwork on deviantART. I've seen many and wondered: What the hell is their problem? I've seen that some are fans of Invader Zim and Phineas and Ferb. IZ fans believe SpongeBob had cancelled the show while PaF fans think that SpongeBob is overrated 

      My response to every SB hater: Oh puh-leese (Squidward reference)! It's a great show that is very popular and well-known around the world. It's like Nickelodeon's (kid-friendly) version of The Simpsons (that show's gone downhill so I wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled some time in the future) and SpongeBob is Nickelodeon's Mickey Mouse. Despite being a kid's show it attracts adults and teens who become big fans. If you hate it, then keep it to yourself; many people in the world are SpongeBob fans and can take offense if you express your opinion (of course it's fine to express opinions but you know what I mean). 

        Loading editor
    • Spongefan511 wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      Isn't it ironic how this thread went from wondering why people bash SpongeBob to bashing SpongeBob?
      Don't Go There! >:(

      Yeah. Please don't go there, Muchacha.

        Loading editor
    • I'm with both Spongefan511 and SuperBrawl3. Am I the only one who likes Modern SpongeBob here too. :(

        Loading editor
    • Random Pony wrote:
      I'm with both Spongefan511 and SuperBrawl3. Am I the only one who likes Modern SpongeBob here too. :(

      Modern SpongeBob is still as cool as the Old SpongeBob. Think: if the New SpongeBob episodes are as bad as people say they are, would the show still be alive?

        Loading editor
    • Tominator777 wrote:
      Because the Modern Episodes are bad, look at a Pal for Gary, look at are you happy Now, Look at The Plays the Thing, The Show has gone Downhill, That's my opion but that's why People bash SpongeBob, Cause he isn't what he Used to be.

      What's "Plays the Thing"?

        Loading editor
    • Tominator777 wrote:

      Regularshowman wrote:

      Adventuretimesbiggestfan2000 wrote: First 4 seasons were the ones I found funny. Nowadays they're not funny and they have little entertainment to them, apart from a creative plot here and there.

      Exactly my point, also, I have NO idea why people like Sand Castles in the Sand so much. I'm not saying I don't like it, and it is good that one episode rises above all the other crap, but I just find it overrated.

      Maybe it's because of much they dug deep and they think it's good For Modern SpongeBob Standards, Cause look at how much Modern SpongeBob Sucks, i Perfer the older Seasons Anyday over the Modern Seasons.

      The thing is, many people claim Sand Castles in the Sand is good even by pre-movie SpongeBob standards!

        Loading editor
    • Regularshowman wrote:

      The thing is, many people claim Sand Castles in the Sand is good even by pre-movie SpongeBob standards!

      If that's the case, then why doesn't SpongeBob get the respect it deserves?!

      I mean, look at the new movie! It had 2 Trailers, and a lot of people loved them!

      Come on, the writers are trying to make the show more enjoyable!

        Loading editor
    • Spongefan511 wrote:
      Regularshowman wrote:

      The thing is, many people claim Sand Castles in the Sand is good even by pre-movie SpongeBob standards!

      If that's the case, then why doesn't SpongeBob get more respect?!

      I mean, look at the new movie! It had 2 Trailers, and a lot of people loved them!

      Come on, the writers are trying to make the show more enjoyable!

      it's not that the show isnt getting respect, it's that the show is starting to go places that doesn't really work well with how SpongeBob (the show) is layed out.

        Loading editor
    • Tominator777 wrote:
      it's not that the show isnt getting respect, it's that the show is starting to go places that doesn't really work well with how SpongeBob (the show) is layed out.

      That's Not the Point!

      The writers are trying their bests, and yet people are bashing the show left and right!

      They're even blaming Stephen Hillenburg for leaving the show! WHY?! Just because he has a life outside of SpongeBob?!

        Loading editor
    • Spongefan511 wrote:
      Tominator777 wrote:
      it's not that the show isnt getting respect, it's that the show is starting to go places that doesn't really work well with how SpongeBob (the show) is layed out.
      Up until Season 9.

      The writers are trying their bests, and yet people are bashing the show left and right!

      They're even blaming Stephen Hillenburg for leaving the show! WHY?! Just because he has a life outside of SpongeBob?!

      actually, Season 9 isn't absent from this, examples:

      • Squid Baby
      • SpongeBob you're fired
        Loading editor
    • Spongefan511 wrote:

      Regularshowman wrote:

      The thing is, many people claim Sand Castles in the Sand is good even by pre-movie SpongeBob standards!

      If that's the case, then why doesn't SpongeBob get the respect it deserves?!

      I mean, look at the new movie! It had 2 Trailers, and a lot of people loved them!

      Come on, the writers are trying to make the show more enjoyable!

      Tell me where I can find those people, because YouTube is a battlefield of people whining about how awful it is.

        Loading editor
    • Tominator777 wrote:

      Spongefan511 wrote:
      Tominator777 wrote:
      it's not that the show isnt getting respect, it's that the show is starting to go places that doesn't really work well with how SpongeBob (the show) is layed out.
      Up until Season 9.

      The writers are trying their bests, and yet people are bashing the show left and right!

      They're even blaming Stephen Hillenburg for leaving the show! WHY?! Just because he has a life outside of SpongeBob?!

      actually, Season 9 isn't absent from this, examples:
      • Squid Baby
      • SpongeBob you're fired

      Neither are Seasons 1-3:

      I was a Teenage Gary

      Shanghied(Squidward ending)

      Shanghied(Patrick ending) Even worse than the Squidward ending, this is a Patrick's a Pr*ck episode in every sense of the term

      I'm With Stupid

      Party Pooper Pants

      Born Again Krabs

      The Sponge Who Could Fly

      And people who are blaming Hillenburg. Stop it. You just showing how big of Nostalgia-tards you are. Yes seasons 5-8 were bad, but MrEnter is already explaining the mistakes, and doing better than you guys (without blaming Hillenburg mind you, that's kind of important). We already have a MrEnter, we don't need you Mr.E wannabes.

      As for making the show more enjoyable, Keep up the good work writers. Here's hoping Season 10 will be as good as Season 9 and then some.

        Loading editor
    • Beaglebark413 wrote:

      Tominator777 wrote:


      Spongefan511 wrote:
      Tominator777 wrote:
      it's not that the show isnt getting respect, it's that the show is starting to go places that doesn't really work well with how SpongeBob (the show) is layed out.
      Up until Season 9.

      The writers are trying their bests, and yet people are bashing the show left and right!

      They're even blaming Stephen Hillenburg for leaving the show! WHY?! Just because he has a life outside of SpongeBob?!

      actually, Season 9 isn't absent from this, examples:
      • Squid Baby
      • SpongeBob you're fired
      Neither are Seasons 1-3:

      I was a Teenage Gary

      Shanghied(Squidward ending)

      Shanghied(Patrick ending) Even worse than the Squidward ending, this is a Patrick's a Pr*ck episode in every sense of the term

      I'm With Stupid

      Party Pooper Pants

      Born Again Krabs

      The Sponge Who Could Fly

      And people who are blaming Hillenburg. Stop it. You just showing how big of Nostalgia-tards you are. Yes seasons 5-8 were bad, but MrEnter is already explaining the mistakes, and doing better than you guys (without blaming Hillenburg mind you, that's kind of important). We already have a MrEnter, we don't need you Mr.E wannabes.

      As for making the show more enjoyable, Keep up the good work writers. Here's hoping Season 10 will be as good as Season 9 and then some.

      A: Everyone is aware of the fact that the first three seasons were amazing.

      B: No one is blaming Hillenburg. He left the show after season three. He's back now, but he is yet to work on any episodes (to my knowledge).

      C: No, we don't have Mr. Enter. He is a YouTuber with less than 100,000 subscribers, and that is it. He is not a critic. He is not a reliable source of information/criticism. He is a person who sits at his computer, illegally downloads episodes of SpongeBob and then reviews them with fake emphasis.

      Also, I have edited your comment. Please don't use words that may be considered rude or cursing/cussing.

        Loading editor
    • TheGamingSponge wrote:
      Beaglebark413 wrote:

      Tominator777 wrote:



      Spongefan511 wrote:
      Tominator777 wrote:
      it's not that the show isnt getting respect, it's that the show is starting to go places that doesn't really work well with how SpongeBob (the show) is layed out.
      Up until Season 9.

      The writers are trying their bests, and yet people are bashing the show left and right!

      They're even blaming Stephen Hillenburg for leaving the show! WHY?! Just because he has a life outside of SpongeBob?!

      actually, Season 9 isn't absent from this, examples:
      • Squid Baby
      • SpongeBob you're fired
      Neither are Seasons 1-3:

      I was a Teenage Gary

      Shanghied(Squidward ending)

      Shanghied(Patrick ending) Even worse than the Squidward ending, this is a Patrick's a Pr*ck episode in every sense of the term

      I'm With Stupid

      Party Pooper Pants

      Born Again Krabs

      The Sponge Who Could Fly

      And people who are blaming Hillenburg. Stop it. You just showing how big of Nostalgia-tards you are. Yes seasons 5-8 were bad, but MrEnter is already explaining the mistakes, and doing better than you guys (without blaming Hillenburg mind you, that's kind of important). We already have a MrEnter, we don't need you Mr.E wannabes.

      As for making the show more enjoyable, Keep up the good work writers. Here's hoping Season 10 will be as good as Season 9 and then some.

      A: Everyone is aware of the fact that the first three seasons were amazing.

      B: No one is blaming Hillenburg. He left the show after season three. He's back now, but he is yet to work on any episodes (to my knowledge).

      C: No, we don't have Mr. Enter. He is a YouTuber with less than 100,000 subscribers, and that is it. He is not a critic. He is not a reliable source of information/criticism. He is a person who sits at his computer, illegally downloads episodes of SpongeBob and then reviews them with fake emphasis.

      Also, I have edited your comment. Please don't use words that may be considered rude or cursing/cussing.

      Hillenburg has been back since January, so fingers crossed we see something soon.

      Mr. Enter is stupid. He is just a typical post-movie SpongeBob hater, which is basically most of the show. I hate reading his reviews on SB.

      Also, watch out for WDGHK on DeviantART. He's a fool who like to spit upon those that like Spandy and goes beyond the limit when expressing himself.

        Loading editor
    • This came to me reading something from TVTropes

      maybe post-movie SpongeBob is the real-life Wacky Deli. Think about it: They were making episodes as unwatchable as possible in hopes that Nick will finally put it to rest, instead it's fuelling the show's popularity further.

      I personally don't think abominations like A Pal for Gary or One Coarse Meal could have been made by accident. These writers have done good on some episodes. Only a completely brainless person could have screwed up this much by accident. 

      BTW, Mr. Enter explained he isn't a biased SpongeBob hater. He's even made a list of 25 modern episodes he finds as good.

        Loading editor
    • Lord O' Darkness wrote:
      This came to me reading something from TVTropes

      maybe post-movie SpongeBob is the real-life Wacky Deli. Think about it: They were making episodes as unwatchable as possible in hopes that Nick will finally put it to rest, instead it's fuelling the show's popularity further.

      I personally don't think abominations like A Pal for Gary or One Coarse Meal could have been made by accident. These writers have done good on some episodes. Only a completely brainless person could have screwed up this much by accident. 

      BTW, Mr. Enter explained he isn't a biased SpongeBob hater. He's even made a list of 25 modern episodes he finds as good.

      Maybe it's so "bad" in order to try and "decrease" ratings. After all, Nickelodeon knows how to suck kids in. But I love this show and see through their other attempts of success.

      One Coarse Meal is the worst thing to happen to SpongeBob. But I still think that I've seen worse in other places, namely Seahorse Seashell Party from Family Guy.

      I'm not saying Mr. Enter is biased, and I do like his reviews, but I don't take them seriously as I have my own opinion. I use these reviews as a gguideline when watching these episodes for the first time. Anyway, I was rather referring to WDGHK as biased. The guy doesn't seem to take Spandy/post-movie SB/SpongeBob/Patrick/Krabs very lightly.

      SpongeFan257 (SuperBrawl3 came first, but I prefer SpongeFan257)

        Loading editor
    • TheGamingSponge wrote:

      Beaglebark413 wrote:

      Tominator777 wrote:


      Spongefan511 wrote:
      Tominator777 wrote:
      it's not that the show isnt getting respect, it's that the show is starting to go places that doesn't really work well with how SpongeBob (the show) is layed out.
      Up until Season 9.

      The writers are trying their bests, and yet people are bashing the show left and right!

      They're even blaming Stephen Hillenburg for leaving the show! WHY?! Just because he has a life outside of SpongeBob?!

      actually, Season 9 isn't absent from this, examples:
      • Squid Baby
      • SpongeBob you're fired
      Neither are Seasons 1-3:

      I was a Teenage Gary

      Shanghied(Squidward ending)

      Shanghied(Patrick ending) Even worse than the Squidward ending, this is a Patrick's a Pr*ck episode in every sense of the term

      I'm With Stupid

      Party Pooper Pants

      Born Again Krabs

      The Sponge Who Could Fly

      And people who are blaming Hillenburg. Stop it. You just showing how big of Nostalgia-tards you are. Yes seasons 5-8 were bad, but MrEnter is already explaining the mistakes, and doing better than you guys (without blaming Hillenburg mind you, that's kind of important). We already have a MrEnter, we don't need you Mr.E wannabes.

      As for making the show more enjoyable, Keep up the good work writers. Here's hoping Season 10 will be as good as Season 9 and then some.

      A: Everyone is aware of the fact that the first three seasons were amazing.

      B: No one is blaming Hillenburg. He left the show after season three. He's back now, but he is yet to work on any episodes (to my knowledge).

      C: No, we don't have Mr. Enter. He is a YouTuber with less than 100,000 subscribers, and that is it. He is not a critic. He is not a reliable source of information/criticism. He is a person who sits at his computer, illegally downloads episodes of SpongeBob and then reviews them with fake emphasis.

      Also, I have edited your comment. Please don't use words that may be considered rude or cursing/cussing.

      A: Yes 1-3 were good even with the afore mentioned duds.

      B: MrEnter puchaces everything he reviews so it is indeed legal. and my point wasn't even about whether MrEnter is or is not a reliable source. I was saying that he does better at reviewing episodes without blaming Hillenburg for leaving and that people who are blaming Hillenburg are just trying to be MrEnter even though they clearly aren't.

      C: Thank You. I originally meant to censor out that part but apparently didn't. it shouldn't happen again.

        Loading editor
    • They bash Spongebob because they are mindless people on the internet who have no life.

        Loading editor
    • I just watched a video of the top 10 problems with modern SpongeBob (here). The #1 problem is how cruel and ignorant it's become. What was once a creative, kind-hearted, and witty cartoon slowly morphed into a sadistic show that thinks cruelty and gross-out are funny.

      [I'm still pretty sure One Coarse Meal couldn't have possibly been made by accident. I mean, Krabs drives someone to suicide ON A KID's SHOW and gets off scot-free]

      Now Stephen Hillenburg is back onboard, which gives the likelihood of this show recovering (he hasn't written on the show for over a decade, so who knows?). Is it possible that they made the show bad on purpose so fans would miss what once was ... and the show would become even more popular and long-living when it regains quality similar to the older seasons?

        Loading editor
    • Lord O' Darkness wrote: I just watched a video of the top 10 problems with modern SpongeBob (here). The #1 problem is how cruel and ignorant it's become. What was once a creative, kind-hearted, and witty cartoon slowly morphed into a sadistic show that thinks cruelty and gross-out are funny.

      [I'm still pretty sure One Coarse Meal couldn't have possibly been made by accident. I mean, Krabs drives someone to suicide ON A KID's SHOW and gets off scot-free]

      Now Stephen Hillenburg is back onboard, which gives the likelihood of this show recovering (he hasn't written on the show for over a decade, so who knows?). Is it possible that they made the show bad on purpose so fans would miss what once was ... and the show would become even more popular and long-living when it regains quality similar to the older seasons?

      This is what bothers me. Stephen Hillenburg did nearly as much as he did post-movie, as he did pre-movie. It is not possible for him to improve the show. He can barely have much impact because he can't work on the episodes of the show, he has to deal with merchandise and stuff like that. And when the show is as popular as it is, there is zippo, zilch, ZERO time for that. HOWEVER, Kaz Prauloenis (sorry if I spelt that wrong), and Sherm Cohen returning might and the key word is might, improve the show greatly. It was the writers that made it all possible. We only have 2 on board right now, but still, they may be good for the series.

      BUT, the same crew who worked on One Coarse Meal and A Pal For Gary WILL still be on the team. So even if the show gets a stronger amount of good episodes, the bad eggs will still be there. But who knows? Maybe Kaz and Zeus Cervas, the ones who wrote on Chocolate With Nuts and One Coarse Meal, the most famous and infamous episodes of the series, with both on the team, maybe they will work together on some episodes. Maybe we could have ideas like OCM improved up by the old writers. We'll just wait and see.

        Loading editor
    • My guess is that seasons 5-8, possibly 9, were made exclusivly for plot and stuff like that, maybe? not humor?

      Season 10 will improve better probably, though

        Loading editor
    • I've heard of Kaz returning, and I know Zeus is staying on the team. You do make a reasonable point. I myself made my own version of OCM on Deviantart.

        Loading editor
    • Lord O' Darkness wrote: I've heard of Kaz returning, and I know Zeus is staying on the team. You do make a reasonable point. I myself made my own version of OCM on Deviantart.

      Well, I just saw your deviantart. Your art is amazing.

        Loading editor
    • I didn't read the past posts so, yeah.

      People usually bash SpongeBob for changing the characters' personality and for having unjoyable plots.

      For example, One Coarse Meal, and A Pal For Gary.

      One Coarse Meal is an example of unenjoyable plots (Attempted suicide...cmon, writers.)

      A Pal For Gary is an example of the character's personalities changed (Spongebob was less ignorant unlike this episode)

      The fans of SpongeBob noticed a decline of quality after the first movie, mostly thought because that Stephen Hillenburg left.

      And that's why people bash Spongebob.

      Alot of them have hope, since Stephen is heard to be coming back.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with Snackys.

        Loading editor
    • Character derailment, uninspired/recycled plots, jokes that are either cruel, lame or nonexistent; all have contributed in turning once one the best cartoons into one of the worst.

      But not everything post-movie is bad. Wanna see a good modern episode past season 4, then see "Planet of the Jellyfish" for starters.   

        Loading editor
    • Ok, what is up with the Pinkie Pie jumping on the Bottom of the screen?

        Loading editor
    • How did you do that this is cool

        Loading editor
    • This is supposed to be about SpongeBob, not MLP. 

        Loading editor
    • Then who put that code in?

        Loading editor
    • Don't look at me

        Loading editor
    • Time to do this the old fashioned way

        Loading editor
    • Do what

        Loading editor
    • Dragonballgtgoku
      Dragonballgtgoku removed this reply because:
      Never mind
      04:45, February 16, 2015
      This reply has been removed

      Richmoney bagsguy 9188 wrote: Do what

      Preview the comments, find the tag, and remove it because it is has no business being here.

      EDIT: Nicko, you don't mind if I remove your table image tag do you?

        Loading editor
    • Nicko756
      Nicko756 removed this reply because:
      04:45, February 16, 2015
      This reply has been removed

      Dragonballgtgoku wrote: Nicko, you don't mind if I remove your table image tag do you?

      I removed it.

        Loading editor
    • Nicko756
      Nicko756 removed this reply because:
      It was removed.
      15:51, February 21, 2015
      This reply has been removed
      Dragonballgtgoku wrote:
      Then who put that code in?

      Using Chrome to inspect the page revieled that Nicko put it there. 

      No clue why he did it. 

        Loading editor
    • Poor writing. Watch "The Spinter" and try to tell me that it's funny.

        Loading editor
    • Cheesemonster75 wrote: Poor writing. Watch "The Spinter" and try to tell me that it's funny.

      Well, this is what annoys me. See, just because there are some bad episodes, the people bash the entire series. Which bothers me, because there are some amazing post-movie episodes. Planet of the Jellyfish, Sing A Song of Patrick, Chum Bucket Supreme, and Extreme Spots, just to name a few, are all episodes that could battle pre-movie. Just because there are more bad episodes, doesn't mean they should bash all of them.

        Loading editor
    • This is because of how absurdly bad the typical post-movie episode is. I'm still sure the only reason One Coarse Meal came into fruition is that the writers and/or the network got high.

        Loading editor
    • Spongefan511 wrote:
      Are they sick of entertainment? Do they have NO Imagination?

      WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?!?! >:8


      I think it's because Spongebob has slipped its reputation. It lacks humor. Tell me if The Splinter was entertaining. Tell me if Spongebob you're fired was creative and had imagination

        Loading editor
    • BlastWrecker29 wrote:
      Spongefan511 wrote:
      Are they sick of entertainment? Do they have NO Imagination?

      WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?!?! >:8


      I think it's because Spongebob has slipped its reputation. It lacks humor. Tell me if The Splinter was entertaining. Tell me if Spongebob you're fired was creative and had imagination

      How is it not creative?

        Loading editor
    • Spongefan511 wrote:
      BlastWrecker29 wrote:
      Spongefan511 wrote:
      Are they sick of entertainment? Do they have NO Imagination?

      WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?!?! >:8


      I think it's because Spongebob has slipped its reputation. It lacks humor. Tell me if The Splinter was entertaining. Tell me if Spongebob you're fired was creative and had imagination
      How is it not creative?


      The idea of using the getting fired concept. It has been used at least once in a cartoon. Mr. Crocker in Fairly Odd Parents was the first that would come to my head.

        Loading editor
    • BlastWrecker29 wrote:

      Spongefan511 wrote:
      BlastWrecker29 wrote:
      Spongefan511 wrote:
      Are they sick of entertainment? Do they have NO Imagination?

      WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?!?! >:8


      I think it's because Spongebob has slipped its reputation. It lacks humor. Tell me if The Splinter was entertaining. Tell me if Spongebob you're fired was creative and had imagination
      How is it not creative?


      The idea of using the getting fired concept. It has been used at least once in a cartoon. Mr. Crocker in Fairly Odd Parents was the first that would come to my head.

      The problem with this is that SBYF wasn't creative, I can agree on that. The Splinter wasn't funny, I can agree on that. But not all episodes suffer the fate of these ones. There are plenty of good post-movie eps, and what bothers me is when people let a few bad eggs spoil the whole bunch.

        Loading editor
    • BagelBoxd wrote:

      BlastWrecker29 wrote:

      Spongefan511 wrote:
      BlastWrecker29 wrote:
      Spongefan511 wrote:
      Are they sick of entertainment? Do they have NO Imagination?

      WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?!?! >:8


      I think it's because Spongebob has slipped its reputation. It lacks humor. Tell me if The Splinter was entertaining. Tell me if Spongebob you're fired was creative and had imagination
      How is it not creative?

      The idea of using the getting fired concept. It has been used at least once in a cartoon. Mr. Crocker in Fairly Odd Parents was the first that would come to my head.
      The problem with this is that SBYF wasn't creative, I can agree on that. The Splinter wasn't funny, I can agree on that. But not all episodes suffer the fate of these ones. There are plenty of good post-movie eps, and what bothers me is when people let a few bad eggs spoil the whole bunch.

      Every episode from season 7 sucked. Except maybe The Bad Guy Club for Villains.

      There were more than a few "bad eggs." If anything, there were a few good eggs. A majority of episodes in post-movie SpongeBob aren't terrible, but they're bad. That's what a lot of people who still support SB don't really understand. Yes, there are not lots of terrible episodes, but if it's not terrible or decent, it's just bad. Not terrible, but not good. Just bad. Whether it be characters acting far too dumbly for their personality, or a really boring plot, or a badly written episode, some episodes are just bad.

        Loading editor
    • TheGamingSponge wrote:

      BagelBoxd wrote:

      BlastWrecker29 wrote:

      Spongefan511 wrote:
      BlastWrecker29 wrote:
      Spongefan511 wrote:
      Are they sick of entertainment? Do they have NO Imagination?

      WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?!?! >:8


      I think it's because Spongebob has slipped its reputation. It lacks humor. Tell me if The Splinter was entertaining. Tell me if Spongebob you're fired was creative and had imagination
      How is it not creative?

      The idea of using the getting fired concept. It has been used at least once in a cartoon. Mr. Crocker in Fairly Odd Parents was the first that would come to my head.
      The problem with this is that SBYF wasn't creative, I can agree on that. The Splinter wasn't funny, I can agree on that. But not all episodes suffer the fate of these ones. There are plenty of good post-movie eps, and what bothers me is when people let a few bad eggs spoil the whole bunch.

      Every episode from season 7 sucked. Except maybe The Bad Guy Club for Villains.

      There were more than a few "bad eggs." If anything, there were a few good eggs. A majority of episodes in post-movie SpongeBob aren't terrible, but they're bad. That's what a lot of people who still support SB don't really understand. Yes, there are not lots of terrible episodes, but if it's not terrible or decent, it's just bad. Not terrible, but not good. Just bad. Whether it be characters acting far too dumbly for their personality, or a really boring plot, or a badly written episode, some episodes are just bad.

      Okay, I think you may be going a bit too far by saying EVERY episode of S7 sucked. There were 5-6 good ones.

      I think that's true; a lot of post-movie episodes are just bad. Not good or horrific, just bad. I would sum up a lot of post-movie episodes that way. But post-movie haters seem to get the idea that every episode is godawful and every pre-movie episode was amazing. Which isn't true, either way. There were a few bad pre-movies but everyone acts like there is none and all of post-movie is horrible.

        Loading editor
    • BagelBoxd wrote:

      TheGamingSponge wrote:


      BagelBoxd wrote:

      BlastWrecker29 wrote:



      Spongefan511 wrote:
      BlastWrecker29 wrote:
      Spongefan511 wrote:
      Are they sick of entertainment? Do they have NO Imagination?

      WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?!?! >:8


      I think it's because Spongebob has slipped its reputation. It lacks humor. Tell me if The Splinter was entertaining. Tell me if Spongebob you're fired was creative and had imagination
      How is it not creative?

      The idea of using the getting fired concept. It has been used at least once in a cartoon. Mr. Crocker in Fairly Odd Parents was the first that would come to my head.
      The problem with this is that SBYF wasn't creative, I can agree on that. The Splinter wasn't funny, I can agree on that. But not all episodes suffer the fate of these ones. There are plenty of good post-movie eps, and what bothers me is when people let a few bad eggs spoil the whole bunch.
      Every episode from season 7 sucked. Except maybe The Bad Guy Club for Villains.

      There were more than a few "bad eggs." If anything, there were a few good eggs. A majority of episodes in post-movie SpongeBob aren't terrible, but they're bad. That's what a lot of people who still support SB don't really understand. Yes, there are not lots of terrible episodes, but if it's not terrible or decent, it's just bad. Not terrible, but not good. Just bad. Whether it be characters acting far too dumbly for their personality, or a really boring plot, or a badly written episode, some episodes are just bad.

      Okay, I think you may be going a bit too far by saying EVERY episode of S7 sucked. There were 5-6 good ones.

      I think that's true; a lot of post-movie episodes are just bad. Not good or horrific, just bad. I would sum up a lot of post-movie episodes that way. But post-movie haters seem to get the idea that every episode is godawful and every pre-movie episode was amazing. Which isn't true, either way. There were a few bad pre-movies but everyone acts like there is none and all of post-movie is horrible.

      I agree. But, I must add that the reasons some pre-movie episodes were bad is because of the characteristics of the post-movie episodes. Examples:

      "I'm With Stupid" - By far my least favourite pre-movie episode. This episode takes the stupidity of Patrick in episodes like "Pet Sitter Pat" and mixes it with the arrogance and general lack of care for others in episodes like "Yours, Mine and Mine."

      "Fools in April" - If this episode had have been made in season 7 or 8, it would have been amazing. But so far in the series, SpongeBob had not become an annoying little brat that takes joy out of forcing an innocent character into depression.

      "Can You Spare a Dime?" - Okay, I know a lot of people like this episode, but so far in the series, Mr. Krabs was no where near as greedy as he was in this episode. This episode truly unleashes the greediness and selfishness of Mr. Krabs in episodes of post-movie condition.

      And here is an episode that is actually terrible but is considered as a good episode purely because it's a pre-movie episode:

      "As Seen on TV" - If I were a YouTuber I would get hate for this. This is a perfect example of your "praised for being a pre-movie" idea. This episode is terrible. The whole episode is pretty much SpongeBob thinking he's better than everyone else. There are a few slightly funny moments, but nothing comparing to the majority of the pre-movie episodes. I really hate this episode because if it were made in, say, season 8, it would be absolutely hated, but because it's pre-movie, it's praised.

        Loading editor
    • I feel you. There are good episodes that are hated just because they're from the post-movie era, and bad episodes that are praised just because they're from pre-movie.

      Heck, if Face Freeze came out in Season 3, then it could become a meme fountain like Moar Krabs.

        Loading editor
    • Episodes were not placed correctly. If something from Season 7 was in Season 2, it would be much different.

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote:
      Episodes were not placed correctly. If something from Season 7 was in Season 2, it would be much different.

      A Pal for Gary

      One Coarse Meal

      Stuck in the Wringer

      Yours, Mine and Mine

      I understand what you're saying, but there were a lot of utterly atrocious episodes in season 7, regardless of what season they have/would have been placed in.

        Loading editor
    • A Pal for Gary sucked.

      One Coarse Meal was okay.

      Stuck in the Wringer made Jesus want to cry.

      Yours, Mine and Mine had good art, bad plot.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly...

      We've gone from "Why do people bash SpongeBob?" To "Let's bash SpongeBob a little!"

      But TBH, One Coarse Meal was a huge let down even for me.

        Loading editor
    • Even Stephen Hillenburg disliked OCM. I'm wondering why it isn't banned from television yet.

        Loading editor
    • Lord O' Darkness wrote:
      Even Stephen Hillenburg disliked OCM. I'm wondering why it isn't banned from television yet.

      It's likely since Squidward references suicide plenty of times and we just ignore it. And Mr. Krabs is the new Mr. Burns. So Plankton and Krabs in that episode is just typical.

        Loading editor
    • The suicide jokes from Band Geeks, Something Smells and the Wumbo episode were brief and funny. In One Coarse Meal, it was a part of the plot and a very realistic way people commit suicide.

      Maybe the writers were trying to do something dark and morbid like "Nasty Patty". 

        Loading editor
    • Well I'm not saying they can't experiment, but it is wrong for a kids show.

      Speaking of which, it's a KIDS SHOW! I don't think kids will get suicide stuff. There's a difference between placing suicide notes in a kids show (actual suicide would never appear) and putting sexual references in a kids show.

      But overall, I disagree with the suicide theme of One Coarse Meal.

        Loading editor
    • We all disagree with it. We all do.

        Loading editor
    • Some episodes are meh, others are good.

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote:
      Some episodes are meh, others are good.

      I'd rather a majority of them to be called "meh" opposed to "bad"

        Loading editor
    • I actually love every episode with just a few exceptions. But really, it's a great show, with great comedy.

        Loading editor
    • Well, it's the writer's fault. Casey Alexander and Zeus Cervas are to blame for atrocities such as "One Corase Meal" and "House Fancy"

        Loading editor
    • It's not their fault just them. It's everyone's fault who makes it.

        Loading editor
    • House Fancy is a atrocity because of a 10 sec. toenail scene? You've got to be kidding.

      Some people (including myself) consider this episode "meh". 

        Loading editor
    • I consider it to be a really good episode.

        Loading editor
    • Spongefan511 wrote: House Fancy is a atrocity because of a 10 sec. toenail scene? You've got to be kidding.

      Some people (including myself) consider this episode "meh". 

      The atrocity may not be just that but I actually enjoyed that episode.

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote: I consider it to be a really good episode.

      Glad I'm not alone. It's actually pretty great outside of a 10 SECOND scene.

        Loading editor
    • BagelBoxd wrote:

      Cheesemonster75 wrote: Poor writing. Watch "The Spinter" and try to tell me that it's funny.

      Well, this is what annoys me. See, just because there are some bad episodes, the people bash the entire series. Which bothers me, because there are some amazing post-movie episodes. Planet of the Jellyfish, Sing A Song of Patrick, Chum Bucket Supreme, and Extreme Spots, just to name a few, are all episodes that could battle pre-movie. Just because there are more bad episodes, doesn't mean they should bash all of them.

      Extreme spots is probably my least favorite episode tbh

        Loading editor
    • Look. There are people called... err, I'll just call them Sclaggots. Sclaggots are those people who start hating things when something in production changes.

      Of course, these people are those who go "ERR SEASON 3 IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING AFTER THE MOVIE!"

      But I guess there were some great ones after the movie. Two Faces of Squidward, the episode where the Flying Dutchman moves into Spongebob's house, All That Gltiters, you know. I thought Season 4 was okay.

        Loading editor
    • All the Seasons are good, some have a few seconds of badness.

        Loading editor
    • I think you guys should watch Mr. Enter's "Top 25 Modern SpongeBob episodes" then agree with me that the episodes he talked about were actually better, but yeah, I agree with Lolwutburger.

        Loading editor
    • I don't agree with Mr. Enter at all, because everyone is entitled to their opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I agree on that. But people who really think Seasons 1-3 is better should check out the other episodes he talked about.

        Loading editor
    • People should stick to what they like, and not bash others on their thoughts.

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote: People should stick to what they like, and not bash others on their thoughts.

      You win the internet. This is 100% true.

        Loading editor
    • Precisely. I respect your opinions, as you to me.

        Loading editor
    • If you say you're a SpongeBob fan but you bash the modern-day SpongeBob or post-movie episodes, then sorry, you're not actually a SpongeBob fan. Post-movie SpongeBob HAS made up most of the show, and has still shown that SpongeBob is still very much popular. You can't say that the pre-movie SpongeBob was the only good SpongeBob had, as that is just biased, but saying it was better is acceptable, as it shows your preference. If you don't like the modern-day SpongeBob episodes as much as the pre-movie episodes then you are a SpongeBob fan expressing your preferences. If you have bashed both sides, then congrats, you're on the edge, but you're at least fair with your hate, so you can kinda be classified as a fan. I dunno for that one.

      That's my opinion summed up. You have to go through a lot of reading through hate stuff on DeviantART (comments) to make this point up, and luckily I know someone who would fit as an example. Mostly. But I don't know him so I have no right to come to that conclusion.

      I for one prefer the post-movie episodes as they're more up to date with what's going on. They have tried new things during the period. Pre-movie episodes didn't do that. They stayed where they were while post-movie episodes at least showed effort to do the impossible.

        Loading editor
    • Season 1; great season nothing bad

      Season 2 : great season only thing bad is " I'm with stupid" 

      Season 3 : great season only two things bad are " Party pooper pants " and "The great snail race"

      Season 4 :meh  im not gonna say good or bad because it's a tie between episodes

      Season 5 : Awful season 

      Season 6 :a little better but not by much

      Season 7: improvement but stiill needs work

      Season 8 : pretty good but doesn't give me nostalgia 

      Season 9 :YAY ! best post movie season only a little bit bad episodes

      Now i have been using the words " hate ". To be honest I should say " Dislike " because i don't hate any episodes the only one that deserves hate is Alantis squarepantis i can watch all of them again

             - a man users hate 

        Loading editor
    • Personally my least favourite is Season 6. The majority of Season 6 episodes are either gross, cruel, dull, or all of the above. The episode Dear Vikings had me stoked because I always wanted them to use that concept - instead it's wasted on an incredibly boring waste of time, made worse when they end it with SpongeBob saying "Now that's what I call a viking-sized adventure". RIP-OFF 

        Loading editor
    • Lord O' Darkness wrote: Personally my least favourite is Season 6. The majority of Season 6 episodes are either gross, cruel, dull, or all of the above. The episode Dear Vikings had me stoked because I always wanted them to use that concept - instead it's wasted on an incredibly boring waste of time, made worse when they end it with SpongeBob saying "Now that's what I call a viking-sized adventure". RIP-OFF 

      I-I-I liked Dear Vikings. plzdontkillme

        Loading editor
    • I understand. In fact here's an even worse confession. Personally...I kinda like Yours, Mime and Mine (Patrick's brattiness felt relatable and a bit funny, but the ending line was unnecessary).

      I also liked Greasy Buffoons; seeing both Plankton and Mr. Krabs act as antagonists in one episode is rare. At least Krabs got punished.

        Loading editor
    • Lord O' Darkness wrote: I understand. In fact here's an even worse confession. Personally...I kinda like Yours, Mime and Mine (Patrick's brattiness felt relatable and a bit funny, but the ending line was unnecessary).

      I also liked Greasy Buffoons; seeing both Plankton and Mr. Krabs act as antagonists in one episode is rare. At least Krabs got punished.

      I'm neutral to both episodes. For Yours, Mine and Mine, it had some decent jokes (like "You're off my friends list, Gary!") but Patrick went way too far and the ending was annoying.

      Greasy Buffoons had a good plot and moral and all, but it wasn't that funny. Dunno what to think of it really to be honest.

        Loading editor
    • You wanna know a great post-movie episode that nobody talks about? The Wreck of the Mauna Loa.

        Loading editor
    • Lord O' Darkness wrote: You wanna know a great post-movie episode that nobody talks about? The Wreck of the Mauna Loa.

      Glad I'm not alone on this one! This episode was funny and had a great story and plot. I enjoyed this one too. Also, that ending totally set itself up for a sequel...

        Loading editor
    • The Wreck of the Mauna Loa was a pretty solid episode. I remember watching it when it first aired. I really enjoyed it.

        Loading editor
    • BagelBoxd wrote:

      Lord O' Darkness wrote: You wanna know a great post-movie episode that nobody talks about? The Wreck of the Mauna Loa.

      Glad I'm not alone on this one! This episode was funny and had a great story and plot. I enjoyed this one too. Also, that ending totally set itself up for a sequel...

      Oh that was so funny to watch!

        Loading editor
    • SuperBrawl3 wrote:
      BagelBoxd wrote:

      Lord O' Darkness wrote: You wanna know a great post-movie episode that nobody talks about? The Wreck of the Mauna Loa.

      Glad I'm not alone on this one! This episode was funny and had a great story and plot. I enjoyed this one too. Also, that ending totally set itself up for a sequel...
      Oh that was so funny to watch!

      it was meh for me

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      SuperBrawl3 wrote:
      BagelBoxd wrote:

      Lord O' Darkness wrote: You wanna know a great post-movie episode that nobody talks about? The Wreck of the Mauna Loa.

      Glad I'm not alone on this one! This episode was funny and had a great story and plot. I enjoyed this one too. Also, that ending totally set itself up for a sequel...
      Oh that was so funny to watch!
      it was meh for me

      That's your opinion, and it's better than saying that it was appalling.

        Loading editor
    • personally i think penny foolish is the most underrated thing ever 

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote: personally i think penny foolish is the most underrated thing ever 

      I actually agree. I laughed at Mr. Krabs going completely insane over a penny. And that brain scene was so "wth" that I enjoyed it.

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote: I don't agree with Mr. Enter at all, because everyone is entitled to their opinion.

      Do you like any of the episodes he featured on the top 25 list.

        Loading editor
    • Beaglebark413 wrote:

      Tanhamman wrote: I don't agree with Mr. Enter at all, because everyone is entitled to their opinion.

      Do you like any of the episodes he featured on the top 25 list.

      i know this wasn't directed at me but i like them all

        Loading editor
    • THE WORST IS ALANTIS SQUAREPANTIS

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote:
      I don't agree with Mr. Enter at all, because everyone is entitled to their opinion.

      People read Mr. Enter's reviews and believe that they are solid truth. Enter Fans are too blind to have their own opinion, and basically butt-kissing their way onto his side.

      That said, I'm a fan of his Family Guy reviews, which are like 60% accurate. His SpongeBob reviews aren't too accurate as I'd expect.

        Loading editor
    • SuperBrawl3 wrote:

      Tanhamman wrote:
      I don't agree with Mr. Enter at all, because everyone is entitled to their opinion.

      People read Mr. Enter's reviews and believe that they are solid truth. Enter Fans are too blind to have their own opinion, and basically butt-kissing their way onto his side.

      That said, I'm a fan of his Family Guy reviews, which are like 60% accurate. His SpongeBob reviews aren't too accurate as I'd expect.

      YES. This is why I don't watch any of his reviews. So many people just bandwagon with him without even bothering to form their own opinion and THAT annoys me.

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      THE WORST IS ALANTIS SQUAREPANTIS

      Atlantis SquarePantis is terrible with the Patchy plot. Without it, I think it's good. The only Patchy Segement I liked was stuck on the 101.

        Loading editor
    • BagelBoxd wrote:

      SuperBrawl3 wrote:

      Tanhamman wrote:
      I don't agree with Mr. Enter at all, because everyone is entitled to their opinion.
      People read Mr. Enter's reviews and believe that they are solid truth. Enter Fans are too blind to have their own opinion, and basically butt-kissing their way onto his side.

      That said, I'm a fan of his Family Guy reviews, which are like 60% accurate. His SpongeBob reviews aren't too accurate as I'd expect.

      YES. This is why I don't watch any of his reviews. So many people just bandwagon with him without even bothering to form their own opinion and THAT annoys me.

      Hey, if people believe Mr. Enter, they obviously have no mind of their own. It's his opinion. Everyone is entitled to theirs, but they lose it by listening to people like him.

        Loading editor
    • leave him alone guys at least he has the guts to do what he does while you people sit around saying " duh this guy actaully has the balls to have a opinon let me bash him"

      im not a fan but lay off him

        Loading editor
    • He has the balls to be a jerk to people. He acts like a rude moron, and I'm not bashing him, I'm just saying, let you decide. He doesn't decide for you (because if he does, you are basically his slave)

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:

      Beaglebark413 wrote:

      Tanhamman wrote: I don't agree with Mr. Enter at all, because everyone is entitled to their opinion.

      Do you like any of the episodes he featured on the top 25 list.

      i know this wasn't directed at me but i like them all

      I the more answers the better.

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote: leave him alone guys at least he has the guts to do what he does while you people sit around saying " duh this guy actaully has the balls to have a opinon let me bash him"

      im not a fan but lay off him

      This guy gets it.

        Loading editor
    • Beaglebark413 wrote:

      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote: leave him alone guys at least he has the guts to do what he does while you people sit around saying " duh this guy actaully has the balls to have a opinon let me bash him"

      im not a fan but lay off him

      This guy gets it.

      That's good, so let's get off Mr. Enter, and not think about him again, because there really is no need.

        Loading editor
    • Lord O' Darkness wrote: You wanna know a great post-movie episode that nobody talks about? The Wreck of the Mauna Loa.

      Or "Jailbreak!"

        Loading editor
    • There are quite a few that are good. Or "Sand Castles in the Sand."

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote:

      Beaglebark413 wrote:

      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote: leave him alone guys at least he has the guts to do what he does while you people sit around saying " duh this guy actaully has the balls to have a opinon let me bash him"

      im not a fan but lay off him

      This guy gets it.

      That's good, so let's get off Mr. Enter, and not think about him again, because there really is no need.

      Ok!

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote:
      He has the balls to be a jerk to people. He acts like a rude moron, and I'm not bashing him, I'm just saying, let you decide. He doesn't decide for you (because if he does, you are basically his slave)

      How excatly does he act rude i haven't seen this in the few reviews iv'e seen thanks!

        Loading editor
    • Well, as I said before, we are all entitled to our opinions, and that one is mine.

        Loading editor
    • Just saw Jailbreak! and Evil Spatula for the first time today. They are both really good episodes. I mean, there can be some really good post-movie episodes, even if there is a good amount of bad ones.

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:

      Tanhamman wrote:
      He has the balls to be a jerk to people. He acts like a rude moron, and I'm not bashing him, I'm just saying, let you decide. He doesn't decide for you (because if he does, you are basically his slave)

      How excatly does he act rude i haven't seen this in the few reviews iv'e seen thanks!

      In one of his reviews, he personally attacked Casey Alexander. He has apologized for that, but still.

        Loading editor
    • See?

        Loading editor
    • Tanhamman wrote:
      See?

      Don't be smug about it 

      Well he may have attacked him but he calls himself a fan of the show and in his top ten worst episodes iv'e seen { 2013} { deleted video due to poor taste} he even mentioned the wiki claiming it was filled  with loyal fans 

      He is also working on a new version of pet sitter pat if you would watch his daily motion where he apologized for it so ..........

        Loading editor
    • Don't call me smug, because I wasn't being smug. It just proves theory. 

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Wikia Spotlight

Random Wiki