Wikia

SpongeBob SquarePants

  • AMK152
    AMK152 closed this thread because:
    Enough.
    01:34, June 10, 2014
    240px-Stop hand nuvola.svg
    Blocked
    You have been blocked from editing Encyclopedia SpongeBobia for violating one of more of our policies. Once the block has expired, you are welcome to make USEFUL contributions. If you believe this block is unfair or that there has been a mistake, you may explain yourself by replying here.

    (see: block logcontributionspage moves)


    Stop harassing 120d. You have been told this several times. I have blocked you for 1 week.

      Loading editor
    • I emailed you, Andrew.

        Loading editor
    • umm listen so called ' boss man ' 

      this all started when spongeytube asked you if i can be chat monitor then 120d insulted me and i said something back for him saying it so you just blocked me for no reason

        Loading editor
    • Quit being such a smartaleck, Hardink. You don't want to be blocked longer. Do you?

        Loading editor
    • Hardink: you were last blocked on May 31st and you have CONTINUED to harass 120d in multiple threads. You also called 120d by his name when he specifically didn't want that to happen.

        Loading editor
    • he isnt even founder and he blocked me

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote: he isnt even founder and he blocked me

      What is that supposed to mean?

        Loading editor
    • the word " dylan " is not a freaking crime !!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Look on the bright side, Hardink. Sitting in front of a laptop so much is bad for you anyway. You can take this time to do things that are beneficial to your body, like exercising and biking.

        Loading editor
    • nothing

        Loading editor
    • this is my first conversation with amk

        Loading editor
    • can one of you bring 120d here i wanna aplosgies

        Loading editor
    • He told you not to call him by name but you continue to do so!

      Also, from this thread:

      • "you see amk he is a jerk i said nothing to him today and he inuslts me" - you called 120d a jerk
      • "who cares 120d your not admin you dont get a say" - insulting/harrassing
      • "i hate you 120d" - harrassment/hate speech
      • "because 120d we dont like you" - generalization/harrassment
      • "120d me tanhaman muchacha spongeytube .... we all hate you" - generalization/hate speech
      • "120d is gonna get it" - not right at all. You are not even an admin
      • (regarding adminship) "no in your dreams you will" - hostility against 120d

      And here: Thread:108683

      • "i HATE 120d" - hate speech

      Need I say more?

        Loading editor
    • i wanna say sorry to 120d 

        Loading editor
    • You can apologize and you are encouraged to apologize. But you are still blocked for a week.

        Loading editor
    • bring him here so i can say sorry

        Loading editor
    • please bring him here

        Loading editor
    • He's working on it, I'm sure.

        Loading editor
    • no he he isnt

        Loading editor
    • Please don't get mad. D':

        Loading editor
    • ok

        Loading editor
    • somebody bring 120d over here so i can say sorry

        Loading editor
    • I just messaged him. ;)

        Loading editor
    • thank you muchacha see YOUR a good friend unlike some power abusers

        Loading editor
    • I see that you are apologizing. This reminds me of the end of a famous video game, maybe you've heard of it. I believe the title is something like PORTAL 2! You are acting like Wheatly at the very end of the game. I cannot say anymore than that, in case someone has played the game or hasn't gone that far in the game.

        Loading editor
    • what does that even have to do with anything anyway im sorry

        Loading editor
    • The point is that you are saying sorry after being a huge jerk and vandalizing my page just like (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Wheatly was "detroying" the factory and acting like a jerk in Portal 2.

      I am not sure if this is sincere or not. As far as I know, you could be acting good, just so you might be able to get out of being blocked and just go back to the way you were. Doesn't that sound so familiar. Hopefully, I won't have to tell you were I heard it before.

        Loading editor
    • listen do you acept or not ?

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      listen do you acept or not ?

      No. You have done too much to me for me to have me just act like none of this ever happened. You overreacted to a small block, you vandalized my userpage, you have insulted me on numerous occasions, and have blantently disregarded my requests including not using my name and using better spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      listen do you acept or not ?

      That's beginning to sound a little rude, Hardink. If you calm down, we can better believe your apology.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      listen do you acept or not ?
      No. You have done too much to me for me to have me just act like none of this ever happened. You overreacted to a small block, you vandalized my userpage, you have insulted me on numerous occasions, and have blantently disregarded my requests including not using my name and using better spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

      no ? your loss well i have better things to do then argue with a selfish autistc loser who will end up working at a burger place 

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      120d wrote:
      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      listen do you acept or not ?
      No. You have done too much to me for me to have me just act like none of this ever happened. You overreacted to a small block, you vandalized my userpage, you have insulted me on numerous occasions, and have blantently disregarded my requests including not using my name and using better spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
      no ? your loss well i have better things to do then argue with a selfish autistc loser who will end up working at a burger place 

      This is why I don't believe you. Also, I will not end up at a burger place, but I think you will or at least you deserve to, that is if your lucky enough to get a job.

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      120d wrote:
      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      listen do you acept or not ?
      No. You have done too much to me for me to have me just act like none of this ever happened. You overreacted to a small block, you vandalized my userpage, you have insulted me on numerous occasions, and have blantently disregarded my requests including not using my name and using better spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
      no ? your loss well i have better things to do then argue with a selfish autistc loser who will end up working at a burger place 

      You just called 120d a selfish autistic loser! :(

        Loading editor
    • he deseved it for being stubborn

        Loading editor
    • Anyway some dude is vandalizing the Squid Baby transcript. When I rollbacked it, he put it back. I messaged him, and he didn't respond.

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      he deseved it for being stubborn

      Your complaining about me being stubborn because of your bad behavior. This is completely your fault.

        Loading editor
    • AMK really should have taken away his message wall privileges, too.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      Anyway some dude is vandalizing the Squid Baby transcript. When I rollbacked it, he put it back. I messaged him, and he didn't respond.

      First, you probably should have given the username, which is Wikiamem.

      Second, do not asume gender. The correct version of your statement is "Anyway, Wikiamen is vandalizing...rollbacked it, he or she put it back. I messaged Wikiamem, and he or she didn't respond." You could also just replace "he or she" with "Wikiamem".

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      Anyway some dude is vandalizing the Squid Baby transcript. When I rollbacked it, he put it back. I messaged him, and he didn't respond.
      First, you probably should have given the username, which is Wikiamem.

      Second, do not asume gender. The correct version of your statement is "Anyway, Wikiamen is vandalizing...rollbacked it, he or she put it back. I messaged Wikiamem, and he or she didn't respond." You could also just replace "he or she" with "Wikiamem".

      I'll try to remember that for the future.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      120d wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      Anyway some dude is vandalizing the Squid Baby transcript. When I rollbacked it, he put it back. I messaged him, and he didn't respond.
      First, you probably should have given the username, which is Wikiamem.

      Second, do not asume gender. The correct version of your statement is "Anyway, Wikiamen is vandalizing...rollbacked it, he or she put it back. I messaged Wikiamem, and he or she didn't respond." You could also just replace "he or she" with "Wikiamem".

      I'll try to remember that for the future.

      good.

        Loading editor
    • 120d you are the worst person i know you constley insult users and point out there on faults everybody tries to be nice to you and you repay everybody by being rude and selfish and you even hate amk and you say your this nice guy who cares about all the users when all you did was block everybody like when you " acidentally " blocked amk how do you block someone on acident ? no wonder you did not win back admin  yeah i am a selfish guy but at least im honest about it i dont try to change peoples mind by claming its because of your autism NO !  my brother has autism and he doesnt do that your a spoiled brat and thats why people pretend  to oulike you they are tired of you little temper tantrums GOD YOUR SO FREAKING GREEDY  and you think your the best user even though you the most horrible one ever god you know i wish tanhaman muchacha goldenburg joesphhawkand spongeytube were here to see this they would know you most likely never  will get A job never get a wife or have kids im a better user then you because im always here at chats  I NEVER SEEN YOU DOWN THERE  you you wanna be good ? then stop being a idiot by they way just because you are #1 on the wiki you are not god oh wait let me guess "god needs to have  better spelling" who the hell are you to call anyone besides yourself a loser you have a retared name witch is not nearly as bad as your need to be domenated i could forgive all of that dylan all of it IF YOU WERE NOT SUCH A BORE you . are . a . bore . to .earth .see yeah dylan thanks for the damn insults 

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      120d you are the worst person i know you constley insult users and point out there on faults everybody tries to be nice to you and you repay everybody by being rude and selfish and you even hate amk and you say your this nice guy who cares about all the users when all you did was block everybody like when you " acidentally " blocked amk how do you block someone on acident ? no wonder you did not win back admin  yeah i am a selfish guy but at least im honest about it i dont try to change peoples mind by claming its because of your autism NO !  my brother has autism and he doesnt do that your a spoiled brat and thats why people pretend  to oulike you they are tired of you little temper tantrums GOD YOUR SO FREAKING GREEDY  and you think your the best user even though you the most horrible one ever god you know i wish tanhaman muchacha goldenburg joesphhawkand spongeytube were here to see this they would know you most likely never  will get A job never get a wife or have kids im a better user then you because im always here at chats  I NEVER SEEN YOU DOWN THERE  you you wanna be good ? then stop being a idiot by they way just because you are #1 on the wiki you are not god oh wait let me guess "god needs to have  better spelling" who the hell are you to call anyone besides yourself a loser you have a retared name witch is not nearly as bad as your need to be domenated i could forgive all of that dylan all of it IF YOU WERE NOT SUCH A BORE you . are . a . bore . to .earth .see yeah dylan thanks for the damn insults 

      Oh my God.

        Loading editor
    • i know 

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      120d you are the worst person i know you constley insult users and point out there on faults everybody tries to be nice to you and you repay everybody by being rude and selfish and you even hate amk and you say your this nice guy who cares about all the users when all you did was block everybody like when you " acidentally " blocked amk how do you block someone on acident ? no wonder you did not win back admin  yeah i am a selfish guy but at least im honest about it i dont try to change peoples mind by claming its because of your autism NO !  my brother has autism and he doesnt do that your a spoiled brat and thats why people pretend  to oulike you they are tired of you little temper tantrums GOD YOUR SO FREAKING GREEDY  and you think your the best user even though you the most horrible one ever god you know i wish tanhaman muchacha goldenburg joesphhawkand spongeytube were here to see this they would know you most likely never  will get A job never get a wife or have kids im a better user then you because im always here at chats  I NEVER SEEN YOU DOWN THERE  you you wanna be good ? then stop being a idiot by they way just because you are #1 on the wiki you are not god oh wait let me guess "god needs to have  better spelling" who the hell are you to call anyone besides yourself a loser you have a retared name witch is not nearly as bad as your need to be domenated i could forgive all of that dylan all of it IF YOU WERE NOT SUCH A BORE you . are . a . bore . to .earth .see yeah dylan thanks for the damn insults 

      No offense Hardink but half of this sounds like you're insulting yourself.

        Loading editor
    • Road Runner1 wrote:
      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      120d you are the worst person i know you constley insult users and point out there on faults everybody tries to be nice to you and you repay everybody by being rude and selfish and you even hate amk and you say your this nice guy who cares about all the users when all you did was block everybody like when you " acidentally " blocked amk how do you block someone on acident ? no wonder you did not win back admin  yeah i am a selfish guy but at least im honest about it i dont try to change peoples mind by claming its because of your autism NO !  my brother has autism and he doesnt do that your a spoiled brat and thats why people pretend  to oulike you they are tired of you little temper tantrums GOD YOUR SO FREAKING GREEDY  and you think your the best user even though you the most horrible one ever god you know i wish tanhaman muchacha goldenburg joesphhawkand spongeytube were here to see this they would know you most likely never  will get A job never get a wife or have kids im a better user then you because im always here at chats  I NEVER SEEN YOU DOWN THERE  you you wanna be good ? then stop being a idiot by they way just because you are #1 on the wiki you are not god oh wait let me guess "god needs to have  better spelling" who the hell are you to call anyone besides yourself a loser you have a retared name witch is not nearly as bad as your need to be domenated i could forgive all of that dylan all of it IF YOU WERE NOT SUCH A BORE you . are . a . bore . to .earth .see yeah dylan thanks for the damn insults 
      No offense Hardink but half of this sounds like you're insulting yourself.

      My favorite line is "you you wanna be good ? then stop being an idiot".

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      120d you are the worst person i know you constley insult users and point out there on faults everybody tries to be nice to you and you repay everybody by being rude and selfish and you even hate amk and you say your this nice guy who cares about all the users when all you did was block everybody like when you " acidentally " blocked amk how do you block someone on acident ? no wonder you did not win back admin  yeah i am a selfish guy but at least im honest about it i dont try to change peoples mind by claming its because of your autism NO !  my brother has autism and he doesnt do that your a spoiled brat and thats why people pretend  to oulike you they are tired of you little temper tantrums GOD YOUR SO FREAKING GREEDY  and you think your the best user even though you the most horrible one ever god you know i wish tanhaman muchacha goldenburg joesphhawkand spongeytube were here to see this they would know you most likely never  will get A job never get a wife or have kids im a better user then you because im always here at chats  I NEVER SEEN YOU DOWN THERE  you you wanna be good ? then stop being a idiot by they way just because you are #1 on the wiki you are not god oh wait let me guess "god needs to have  better spelling" who the hell are you to call anyone besides yourself a loser you have a retared name witch is not nearly as bad as your need to be domenated i could forgive all of that dylan all of it IF YOU WERE NOT SUCH A BORE you . are . a . bore . to .earth .see yeah dylan thanks for the damn insults 

      The more you do things like this the farther away your readmission to this wiki becomes.

      You have never been nice to me. So, "everybody" is not true.

      I do not hate AMK152.

      The quotes are not necessary because it was an accident. I'll tell you how. I accidently chose AMK125, instead of the user I wanted to block.

      I have on numerous occasions admitted that I am a jerk sometimes. Oddly, usually, when I am in a fit of rage.

      It seems that you are not aware of the Autistic Spectrum.

      I am not a spoiled brat. Until fifth grade, I only got 2 hours on the computer and had an amount of television that I could have. Also, until like a year or two after the Wii came out I didn't have a gaming system. I got punished almost constantly when I was younger. I would say that I am not a spoiled brat.

      I know that God is greedy, but what does that have to do with anything.

      Again, why do you keep insulting God?

      I will get a job, I will have a wife, and have children. I am not entirely sure what these things have to do with anything.

      Just because you are in chats, does not make you a better user. As far as I am aware, you could be insulting everyone in those chats.

      I was just there a few days ago, you were there.

      I am not an idiot. I am far smarter and more superior to you. For one thing, I know how to spell a majority of the words that I have experienced.

      No, I am not God. I exist.

      A so-called "God" would not have any problems with spelling or grammar.

      Listen up, I have never called anyone a "loser". If I have, it is the competitive definition.

      Actually, I don't. My name is both the "last name" of a famous singer and the first name of a famous poet, in which I was named after.

      When did the witch come in to the situation?

      I have insulted you because you insulted me first. You could say that it is all my fault, but you could also say that it is the bureaucrats fault for allowing me to be admin, or Wikia for hosting this wiki, or wikipedia for giving the name to Wikia, or the guy who invented the internet, or the guy who invented the electronic computer, or the human computers, or the first organisms, or the Big Bang.

      I bore you? Weird, since you seem to pay attention to all of the insults I have giving you.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      120d you are the worst person i know you constley insult users and point out there on faults everybody tries to be nice to you and you repay everybody by being rude and selfish and you even hate amk and you say your this nice guy who cares about all the users when all you did was block everybody like when you " acidentally " blocked amk how do you block someone on acident ? no wonder you did not win back admin  yeah i am a selfish guy but at least im honest about it i dont try to change peoples mind by claming its because of your autism NO !  my brother has autism and he doesnt do that your a spoiled brat and thats why people pretend  to oulike you they are tired of you little temper tantrums GOD YOUR SO FREAKING GREEDY  and you think your the best user even though you the most horrible one ever god you know i wish tanhaman muchacha goldenburg joesphhawkand spongeytube were here to see this they would know you most likely never  will get A job never get a wife or have kids im a better user then you because im always here at chats  I NEVER SEEN YOU DOWN THERE  you you wanna be good ? then stop being a idiot by they way just because you are #1 on the wiki you are not god oh wait let me guess "god needs to have  better spelling" who the hell are you to call anyone besides yourself a loser you have a retared name witch is not nearly as bad as your need to be domenated i could forgive all of that dylan all of it IF YOU WERE NOT SUCH A BORE you . are . a . bore . to .earth .see yeah dylan thanks for the damn insults 
      The more you do things like this the farther away your readmission to this wiki becomes.

      You have never been nice to me. So, "everybody" is not true.

      I do not hate AMK152.

      The quotes are not necissary because it was an accident. I'll tell you how. I accidently chose AMK125, instead of the user I wanted to block.

      I have on numerous occasions admitted that I am a jerk sometimes. Oddly, usually, when I am in a fit of rage.

      It seems that you are not aware of the Autistic Spectrum.

      I am not a spoiled brat. Until fifth grade, I only got 2 hours on the computer and had an amount of television that I could have. Also, until like a year or two after the Wii came out I didn't have a gaming system. I got punished almost constantly when I was younger. I would say that I am not a spoiled brat.

      I know that God is greedy, but what does that have to do with anything.

      Again, why do you keep insulting God?

      I will get a job, I will have a wife, and have children. I am not entirely sure what these things have to do with anything.

      Just because you are in chats, does not make you a better user. As far as I am aware, you could be insulting everyone in those chats.

      I was just there a few days ago, you were there.

      I am not an idiot. I am far smarter and more superior to you. For one thing, I know how to spell a majority of the words that I have experienced.

      No, I am not God. I exist.

      A so-called "God" would not have any problems with spelling or grammar.

      Listen up, I have never called anyone a "loser". If I have, it is the competitive definition.

      Actually, I don't. My name is both the "last name" of a famous singer and the first name of a famous poet, in which I was named after.

      When did the witch come in to the situation?

      I have insulted you because you insulted me first. You could say that it is all my fault, but you could also say that it is the bureaucrats fault for allowing me to be admin, or Wikia for hosting this wiki, or wikipedia for giving the name to Wikia, or the guy who invented the internet, or the guy who invented the electronic computer, or the human computers, or the first organisms, or the Big Bang.

      I bore you? Weird, since you seem to pay attention to all of the insults I have giving you.

      I see you two are beginning to understand each other now. :)

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      120d you are the worst person i know you constley insult users and point out there on faults everybody tries to be nice to you and you repay everybody by being rude and selfish and you even hate amk and you say your this nice guy who cares about all the users when all you did was block everybody like when you " acidentally " blocked amk how do you block someone on acident ? no wonder you did not win back admin  yeah i am a selfish guy but at least im honest about it i dont try to change peoples mind by claming its because of your autism NO !  my brother has autism and he doesnt do that your a spoiled brat and thats why people pretend  to oulike you they are tired of you little temper tantrums GOD YOUR SO FREAKING GREEDY  and you think your the best user even though you the most horrible one ever god you know i wish tanhaman muchacha goldenburg joesphhawkand spongeytube were here to see this they would know you most likely never  will get A job never get a wife or have kids im a better user then you because im always here at chats  I NEVER SEEN YOU DOWN THERE  you you wanna be good ? then stop being a idiot by they way just because you are #1 on the wiki you are not god oh wait let me guess "god needs to have  better spelling" who the hell are you to call anyone besides yourself a loser you have a retared name witch is not nearly as bad as your need to be domenated i could forgive all of that dylan all of it IF YOU WERE NOT SUCH A BORE you . are . a . bore . to .earth .see yeah dylan thanks for the damn insults 
      The more you do things like this the farther away your readmission to this wiki becomes.

      You have never been nice to me. So, "everybody" is not true.

      I do not hate AMK152.

      The quotes are not necissary because it was an accident. I'll tell you how. I accidently chose AMK125, instead of the user I wanted to block.

      I have on numerous occasions admitted that I am a jerk sometimes. Oddly, usually, when I am in a fit of rage.

      It seems that you are not aware of the Autistic Spectrum.

      I am not a spoiled brat. Until fifth grade, I only got 2 hours on the computer and had an amount of television that I could have. Also, until like a year or two after the Wii came out I didn't have a gaming system. I got punished almost constantly when I was younger. I would say that I am not a spoiled brat.

      I know that God is greedy, but what does that have to do with anything.

      Again, why do you keep insulting God?

      I will get a job, I will have a wife, and have children. I am not entirely sure what these things have to do with anything.

      Just because you are in chats, does not make you a better user. As far as I am aware, you could be insulting everyone in those chats.

      I was just there a few days ago, you were there.

      I am not an idiot. I am far smarter and more superior to you. For one thing, I know how to spell a majority of the words that I have experienced.

      No, I am not God. I exist.

      A so-called "God" would not have any problems with spelling or grammar.

      Listen up, I have never called anyone a "loser". If I have, it is the competitive definition.

      Actually, I don't. My name is both the "last name" of a famous singer and the first name of a famous poet, in which I was named after.

      When did the witch come in to the situation?

      I have insulted you because you insulted me first. You could say that it is all my fault, but you could also say that it is the bureaucrats fault for allowing me to be admin, or Wikia for hosting this wiki, or wikipedia for giving the name to Wikia, or the guy who invented the internet, or the guy who invented the electronic computer, or the human computers, or the first organisms, or the Big Bang.

      I bore you? Weird, since you seem to pay attention to all of the insults I have giving you.

      Wow, 120d just said about everything he could to Hardink. Just WOW.

        Loading editor
    • Road Runner1 wrote:
      120d wrote:
      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      120d you are the worst person i know you constley insult users and point out there on faults everybody tries to be nice to you and you repay everybody by being rude and selfish and you even hate amk and you say your this nice guy who cares about all the users when all you did was block everybody like when you " acidentally " blocked amk how do you block someone on acident ? no wonder you did not win back admin  yeah i am a selfish guy but at least im honest about it i dont try to change peoples mind by claming its because of your autism NO !  my brother has autism and he doesnt do that your a spoiled brat and thats why people pretend  to oulike you they are tired of you little temper tantrums GOD YOUR SO FREAKING GREEDY  and you think your the best user even though you the most horrible one ever god you know i wish tanhaman muchacha goldenburg joesphhawkand spongeytube were here to see this they would know you most likely never  will get A job never get a wife or have kids im a better user then you because im always here at chats  I NEVER SEEN YOU DOWN THERE  you you wanna be good ? then stop being a idiot by they way just because you are #1 on the wiki you are not god oh wait let me guess "god needs to have  better spelling" who the hell are you to call anyone besides yourself a loser you have a retared name witch is not nearly as bad as your need to be domenated i could forgive all of that dylan all of it IF YOU WERE NOT SUCH A BORE you . are . a . bore . to .earth .see yeah dylan thanks for the damn insults 
      The more you do things like this the farther away your readmission to this wiki becomes.

      You have never been nice to me. So, "everybody" is not true.

      I do not hate AMK152.

      The quotes are not necissary because it was an accident. I'll tell you how. I accidently chose AMK125, instead of the user I wanted to block.

      I have on numerous occasions admitted that I am a jerk sometimes. Oddly, usually, when I am in a fit of rage.

      It seems that you are not aware of the Autistic Spectrum.

      I am not a spoiled brat. Until fifth grade, I only got 2 hours on the computer and had an amount of television that I could have. Also, until like a year or two after the Wii came out I didn't have a gaming system. I got punished almost constantly when I was younger. I would say that I am not a spoiled brat.

      I know that God is greedy, but what does that have to do with anything.

      Again, why do you keep insulting God?

      I will get a job, I will have a wife, and have children. I am not entirely sure what these things have to do with anything.

      Just because you are in chats, does not make you a better user. As far as I am aware, you could be insulting everyone in those chats.

      I was just there a few days ago, you were there.

      I am not an idiot. I am far smarter and more superior to you. For one thing, I know how to spell a majority of the words that I have experienced.

      No, I am not God. I exist.

      A so-called "God" would not have any problems with spelling or grammar.

      Listen up, I have never called anyone a "loser". If I have, it is the competitive definition.

      Actually, I don't. My name is both the "last name" of a famous singer and the first name of a famous poet, in which I was named after.

      When did the witch come in to the situation?

      I have insulted you because you insulted me first. You could say that it is all my fault, but you could also say that it is the bureaucrats fault for allowing me to be admin, or Wikia for hosting this wiki, or wikipedia for giving the name to Wikia, or the guy who invented the internet, or the guy who invented the electronic computer, or the human computers, or the first organisms, or the Big Bang.

      I bore you? Weird, since you seem to pay attention to all of the insults I have giving you.

      Wow, 120d just said about everything he could to Hardink. Just WOW.

      And JUST wow.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      120d you are the worst person i know you constley insult users and point out there on faults everybody tries to be nice to you and you repay everybody by being rude and selfish and you even hate amk and you say your this nice guy who cares about all the users when all you did was block everybody like when you " acidentally " blocked amk how do you block someone on acident ? no wonder you did not win back admin  yeah i am a selfish guy but at least im honest about it i dont try to change peoples mind by claming its because of your autism NO !  my brother has autism and he doesnt do that your a spoiled brat and thats why people pretend  to oulike you they are tired of you little temper tantrums GOD YOUR SO FREAKING GREEDY  and you think your the best user even though you the most horrible one ever god you know i wish tanhaman muchacha goldenburg joesphhawkand spongeytube were here to see this they would know you most likely never  will get A job never get a wife or have kids im a better user then you because im always here at chats  I NEVER SEEN YOU DOWN THERE  you you wanna be good ? then stop being a idiot by they way just because you are #1 on the wiki you are not god oh wait let me guess "god needs to have  better spelling" who the hell are you to call anyone besides yourself a loser you have a retared name witch is not nearly as bad as your need to be domenated i could forgive all of that dylan all of it IF YOU WERE NOT SUCH A BORE you . are . a . bore . to .earth .see yeah dylan thanks for the damn insults 
      The more you do things like this the farther away your readmission to this wiki becomes.

      You have never been nice to me. So, "everybody" is not true.

      I do not hate AMK152.

      The quotes are not necessary because it was an accident. I'll tell you how. I accidently chose AMK125, instead of the user I wanted to block.

      I have on numerous occasions admitted that I am a jerk sometimes. Oddly, usually, when I am in a fit of rage.

      It seems that you are not aware of the Autistic Spectrum.

      I am not a spoiled brat. Until fifth grade, I only got 2 hours on the computer and had an amount of television that I could have. Also, until like a year or two after the Wii came out I didn't have a gaming system. I got punished almost constantly when I was younger. I would say that I am not a spoiled brat.

      I know that God is greedy, but what does that have to do with anything.

      Again, why do you keep insulting God?

      I will get a job, I will have a wife, and have children. I am not entirely sure what these things have to do with anything.

      Just because you are in chats, does not make you a better user. As far as I am aware, you could be insulting everyone in those chats.

      I was just there a few days ago, you were there.

      I am not an idiot. I am far smarter and more superior to you. For one thing, I know how to spell a majority of the words that I have experienced.

      No, I am not God. I exist.

      A so-called "God" would not have any problems with spelling or grammar.

      Listen up, I have never called anyone a "loser". If I have, it is the competitive definition.

      Actually, I don't. My name is both the "last name" of a famous singer and the first name of a famous poet, in which I was named after.

      When did the witch come in to the situation?

      I have insulted you because you insulted me first. You could say that it is all my fault, but you could also say that it is the bureaucrats fault for allowing me to be admin, or Wikia for hosting this wiki, or wikipedia for giving the name to Wikia, or the guy who invented the internet, or the guy who invented the electronic computer, or the human computers, or the first organisms, or the Big Bang.

      I bore you? Weird, since you seem to pay attention to all of the insults I have giving you.

      i have been nice to you 

      yes you do

      you have to go the person who you want to block page i know because i am a admin on 3 wiki so you lie

      iknow you are a jerk so am i

      yes i am

      yeah right i would belive that but i dont

      my mistake i meant YOU are greedy

      i dont i love god 

      no you wont

      yes it does 

      yes i was

      you are a idiot 

      0_0 you mean you dont belive in god ? screw you ! athesit ! god is awesome it

      for the last time god is real

      who is a loser ? you are

      your name is retared admit it

      what ?

      the big bang is a lie

        Loading editor
    • You're arguing.

        Loading editor
    • i know

        Loading editor
    • Hardink, you are continuing to harass and argue. Please stop. All you had to do was apologize. I am going to add 2 weeks to your block.

        Loading editor
    • If you continue to argue here, I will remove your ability to edit your message wall .

        Loading editor
    • i did FREAKEN APOLOGISE HE FREAKEN SAID NO screw this wiki im leaving 

        Loading editor
    • but im coming back soon

        Loading editor
    • Bye. Thank God.

        Loading editor
    • Please stay.

        Loading editor
    • wow muchacha if i was leaving is that what you would think ?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah...I think you need some time away from the wiki. I've looked at the messages and you said some pretty harsh stuff there...

        Loading editor
    • I think my personal favorite is "you you wanna be good ? then stop being a idiot" XD

        Loading editor
    • yeah its funny

        Loading editor
    • bring tanhaman here

        Loading editor
    • Just messaged him.

        Loading editor
    • I warned Tanhamman to not come to this thread.

        Loading editor
    • Hardin, please don't be a jerk.

      Also, I came to see what was wrong here.

      Why are we in constant battles?

      Can't we just freaking chillax, and get along, without dispute?

        Loading editor
    • I stopped talking to Hardink because he is being a jerk.

      He made the first reaction, which, according to this wiki, is the person who is at fault.

        Loading editor
    • i love you 120d

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      i love you 120d

      I don't know if this is sarcastic or honest. If it is honest, it would be a surprise.

        Loading editor
    • It would to me two, even if it is honest I would still find that too hard to believe.

        Loading editor
    • Road Runner1 wrote:
      It would to me two, even if it is honest I would still find that too hard to believe.

      Really? Really? Did you really, just make a elementary school spelling mistake?

        Loading editor
    • Oh crap 120d's about to blow. Take cover. DX

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      Oh crap 120d's about to blow. Take cover. DX

      Yeah right. I am calm right now. I just don't like it when people confuse two, too, and to. "Two" is a number, that is it. "Too" means also/as well. "To" goes with everything else.

        Loading editor
    • Are you really about to get mad over a dumb little spelling mistake?

        Loading editor
    • Road Runner1 wrote:
      Are you really about to get mad over a dumb little spelling mistake?

      You think its dumb, do you? Here's why these are important:

      On a college or a job application, the stupid guy who somehow has good grammar will get accepted, instead of you, because you made a grammar error. They don't want someone who has bad grammar, especially in a job.

        Loading editor
    • AMK152
      AMK152 removed this reply because:
      inappropriate
      01:33, June 10, 2014
      This reply has been removed

      omg 120d is getting mad this is so hot { gets out cream and rubs it on his private areas}

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      omg 120d is getting mad this is so hot { gets out cream and rubs it on his private areas}

      This is highly inapropriate. This is wrong on so many levels and is not okay for a children's site.

      AMK152 and others, how is this not enough to ban him?

        Loading editor
    • no dont

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Road Runner1 wrote:
      Are you really about to get mad over a dumb little spelling mistake?
      You think its dumb, do you? Here's why these are important:

      On a college or a job application, the stupid guy who somehow has good grammar will get accepted, instead of you, because you made a grammar error. They don't want someone who has bad grammar, especially in a job.

      So you're saying I wont get a job huh? wow that is just...wow, not cool at all.

        Loading editor
    • Road Runner1 wrote:
      120d wrote:
      Road Runner1 wrote:
      Are you really about to get mad over a dumb little spelling mistake?
      You think its dumb, do you? Here's why these are important:

      On a college or a job application, the stupid guy who somehow has good grammar will get accepted, instead of you, because you made a grammar error. They don't want someone who has bad grammar, especially in a job.

      So you're saying I wont get a job huh? wow that is just...wow, not cool at all.

      Sorry, I worded that wrong. I meant the stupid guy has a higher chance of getting the job, not that you aromatically won't.

        Loading editor
    • i know i hate 120d

        Loading editor
    • Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      omg 120d is getting mad this is so hot { gets out cream and rubs it on his private areas}

      Not again! XD

        Loading editor
    • By the way, it'd be nice if you'd not call this a children's site, 120d. Most of the editors here are adults, except for the COPPA violations. You're saying we're editing this site for children. I don't believe this. 

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      By the way, it'd be nice if you'd not call this a children's site, 120d. Most of the editors here are adults, except for the COPPA violations. You're saying we're editing this site for children. I don't believe this. 

      I meant a child appropriate site.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      omg 120d is getting mad this is so hot { gets out cream and rubs it on his private areas}
      Not again! XD

      You shouldn't be supporting this vulgar humor.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      omg 120d is getting mad this is so hot { gets out cream and rubs it on his private areas}
      Not again! XD
      You shouldn't be supporting this vulgar humor.

      I'm not. We just had a problem like that in chat with him.

        Loading editor
    • Muchacha wrote:
      120d wrote:
      Muchacha wrote:
      Hardinkphillygmail.com wrote:
      omg 120d is getting mad this is so hot { gets out cream and rubs it on his private areas}
      Not again! XD
      You shouldn't be supporting this vulgar humor.
      I'm not. We just had a problem like that in chat with him.

      Then, why did you do the "XD" at the end of the message? You know what that means right?

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Wikia Spotlight

Random Wiki