- SpongeBob: A stove is a stove, no matter where you go.
- Mr. Krabs: A patty is a patty, that's what I say.
- SpongeBob: A grill is a grill, this is surely so...
- Mr. Krabs: And fries should be fries either way!
- SpongeBob: But this grill is not a home, this is not the stove I know...
- Mr. Krabs: I would trade it all away if you'd come back to stay...
- Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob: This kitchen's not the same without you!
- Mr. Krabs: It's just a greasy spoon,
- SpongeBob: Just a greasy spoon,
- Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob: Without you...
This section is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by making this section specific and short.
- Alternate titles for this song are "Just a Greasy Spoon" and "Without You."
- The song is a parody of "A House Is Not a Home."