|The World's Smallest Violin|
|List of objects|
The World's Smallest Violin is basically a regular violin except much, much smaller. Even given its size, it still sounds just like a regular sized violin.
The World's Smallest Violin is played a total of 3 times in the episode "Squilliam Returns." Mr. Krabs first played it after hearing Squidward's story on how he must beat Squilliam. The violin is played a second time after Mr. Krabs heard Squilliam telling Squidward that he was a cashier too (which was false). The violin is played one last time right at the end of the episode when Mr. Krabs appears by a saddened Squidward. Squidward replies by saying "Would you get out of here?!"
- Due to its tiny size, it may have belonged to Plankton at some point.
- If this is the case, the violin was probably stolen, given that Mr. Krabs mentioned having also stolen Plankton's lawnmower in "Life of Crime."
- The song that is played on the violin is called "Woe is Me!"
- Mr. Krabs playing the smallest violin has some hits on YouTube, such as remixes and longer versions.
- The World's Smallest Violin Mr. Krabs is playing might be a reference to the TV series M*A*S*H where Mj. Margaret Houlihan rubs her thumb and forefinger together and says "Charles, Do you know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin, and it's playing just for you."