- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- King Neptune
- King Neptune's mother (debut)
- Basketball player
- Haibi the Snail (debut)
The history begins with SpongeBob telling the story of King Neptune. He says that when he was little, his mother threw him in a river. He then received powers of a space invader when he entered college. He had super strength, and so he spends his days with the remains of snails caught in trees. In the end, it is revealed that SpongeBob is telling the story to Patrick. He asks if it is real and SpongeBob says "sure."
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
- This short takes place after "Ditchin'" because SpongeBob owns a copy of the Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy comic book.
- This short premiered on Tom Kenny's 48th birthday.
- It is unknown if the story is true or false.
- The ending of this short has SpongeBob reading Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- The coin dancer from "Slimy Dancing" makes a cameo as one of the basketball players.