- Eugene H. Krabs
- Pearl Krabs
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Gary the Snail
- Slumber Party Zombie Attack Announcer
- Teenagers in Slumber Party Zombie Attack (debut)
- Tom (cameo in photo in Slumber Party Zombie Attack)
- Harold SquarePants (cameo in photo)
- Margaret SquarePants (cameo in photo)
- Patrick Star (cameo in photo)
- Pearl's friends
- Girly TeenGirl (debut)
- Magic Mustache
- Zombie in Slumber Party Zombie Attack (debut)
- Unnamed band (Without Keyboardist)
- Jennifer Millie
- Francis (Light Red)
- Tina Fran
- Harold (Normal; Gold)
- Abigail Marge
- Vera Fishbowl (cameo)
- Nat Peterson
- Medley Fishbowl
- Franco (Normal; Green)
- Debbie Rechid
- One of Jim's Bodyguards
Pearl is getting ready for her slumber party, but Mr. Krabs' meddling in the party preparations is getting out of control. Pearl kicks him out of the house, so Mr. Krabs decides to stay at SpongeBob's house. There, SpongeBob puts on a movie that shows girls having a slumber party and inviting their gangster (and seemingly zombie) boyfriends, who begin vandalizing the house. Mr. Krabs is horrified by this and as result, he destroys SpongeBob's television with a bat. He then explains to SpongeBob his concern that this will happen to his house and sends SpongeBob to spy on Pearl and her friends.
Meanwhile, a sponge named Girly TeenGirl from Farawayville that looks like SpongeBob arrives at Mr. Krabs and Pearl's house, asking to get in. However, Pearl thinks she is SpongeBob and she and her friends attack the girl, who runs home crying. At the time, Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob pretend to be pizza deliverers while SpongeBob calls Girly TeenGirl ugly. Unfortunately, SpongeBob is caught during the scuffle and is left behind as Mr. Krabs flees. As a result, he had been turned into pizza by the girls and sent back to Mr. Krabs, telling him that he failed the plan.
SpongeBob later sneaks back in as a piano repairman, but Pearl and her friends already know his tricks and dropped a piano on him. He leaves and tried to tell Mr. Krabs to not spy on her again, but Mr. Krabs said that if he doesn't go to Pearl's party, then he is fired. Upset, SpongeBob goes back to Mr. Krabs' house and begs Pearl to stay at her party. Pearl is convinced, but he falls down into Krabs' root beer cellar while trying to prove in ten seconds that he is fun enough for the party.
SpongeBob absorbs all of Mr. Krabs' root beer to prove that he can be fun, while in hindsight ruining Mr. Krabs' house and putting Pearl and her friends in peril. Mr. Krabs arrives at his destroyed house, and he blames Pearl for its destruction and trusting her. Pearl becomes enraged with Mr. Krabs sending SpongeBob to spy on her and her friends (who are in shock from the incident) and claims Mr. Krabs that it is his fault for ruining the party, Pearl takes his money, using it to host her own private beach party at Goo Lagoon, where Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob are the only ones not allowed in. The episode ends with SpongeBob offering a cup of root beer to Mr. Krabs to cheer him up, which does not help.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Happy Sponge Chase Vibes - Nicolas Carr [title card]
‣ Nautical Hijinx - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["My friends will be here in 20 minutes for my slumber party..."]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [ketchup packets]
‣ Via Porchio - Mario Tomasso, Serge Tomassi [Krabs puts ketchup on crackers]
‣ Steel Licks (a) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Okay, okay, I'm going."]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [Mr. Krabs putting up a sign]
‣ Monocle and Pocket-Watch - Brian Douglas Gulland [house rules]
‣ The Drunken Sailor - power goes out
‣ Climb to Altitude - Trevor Duncan ["With me?"]
‣ Big Show Theme - Robert Sharples [SpongeBob jumps into the air.]
‣ Star Premiere - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy ["Slumber party!"]
‣ Cartoon Sting 1 - Krabs staying at SpongeBob's
‣ Zombie Organ Sting - Nicolas Carr ["We now return to tonight's scary movie..."]
‣ Tales from the Swamp (c) - Ron Goodwin ["...Slumber Party Zombie Attack!"]
‣ Surfing Sponge - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [movie on TV]
‣ Zombie Organ Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Teenagers."]
‣ Tales from the Swamp (c) - Ron Goodwin ["Zombie teenagers?"]
‣ The Jitters - Raymond C. Jones [Krabs destroying SpongeBob's house]
‣ Steel Licks (d) - Jeremy Wakefield ["It must be horrible to invite people into your home..."]
‣ Sponge Twist - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [Pearl's party]
‣ Shock Headed Peter - Ronald Hanmer [Girly TeenGirl]
‣ Steel Sting (a) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob's disguise]
‣ Cartoon Sting 1 - pizza delivery
‣ Hit and Run - Sam Spence [Krabs drives away]
‣ Drama Link (f) - Hubert Clifford [empty pizza box]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr ["What's taking SpongeBob so long?"]
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [knock at door]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["Pizza!"]
‣ Wooden Bear - Gil Flat, Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen [SpongeBob inside pizza box]
‣ Unknown Track 5 - SpongeBob as a piano repairman
‣ Steel Licks (c) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Maybe we should leave them alone, Mr. Krabs."]
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr ["It's me, SpongeBob SquarePants."]
‣ Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield [boiling oil]
‣ Unknown Track 30 - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, please let me stay at your party!"]
‣ Steel Link (c) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Really?"]
‣ ? ["I only need eight."]
‣ Hawaiian Adventures SpongeBob Theme - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Whoo! Party!"]
‣ Flop and Go (a) - John Fox [SpongeBob ripping up newspapers]
‣ The Pollywog Strut - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Okay, I got to admit, that was kind of fun."]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Ooh, Mr. Krabs' root beer cellar."]
‣ The Drunken Sailor - Nicolas Carr ["Fun!"]
‣ Comic Capers (b) - Charlie Brissette, Norman Mamey [SpongeBob absorbing root beer]
‣ ? - Nicolas Carr [zombie movie on TV]
‣ Straight from Hell - Gregor F. Narholz [SpongeBob spraying root beer everywhere]
‣ Dramatic Impact 3 - Ivor Slaney [Krabs' house destroyed]
‣ Hawaiian Cocktail - Richard Myhill [Krabs cries]
‣ Sponge Twist - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob's To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants, Season 6 Volume 1, and Complete Sixth Season DVDs.
- As of September 16, 2016, The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 7.2/10 based on 102 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a rating of 7.5/10 based on 98 votes.
- List of rules that Mr. Krabs puts up:
- No dancing
- No loud music after 7:30
- No touching the root beer cellar
- No talking in loud voices
- No eating snacks
- No laughing
- No jumping on the bed
- No loitering
- No picture taking
- No shell phones allowed
- No chewing gum
- No eating after midnight
- No rhubarb and strawberry pies
- No horseplay
- No vulgar language
- No Shrieking
- The scene featuring Girly Teengirl is similar to a scene in "No Weenies Allowed" where a drifter who looks like SpongeBob attempts to gain entrance to The Salty Spitoon.
- Pearl and her friends watch the Slumber Party Zombie Attack movie which is the same movie SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs watch earlier in the episode. It's possible they were watching it on the same channel.
- This episode marks the first and only time that Mr. Krabs is shown in his sleeveless shirt and underwear.
- This is the first episode to show Pearl as the main antagonist of an episode.
- This is the first episode where Pearl is seen barefoot.
- This is the first episode to feature a physical appearance of Pearl since "Best Frenemies."
- This is the second time that a sponge who is not related to SpongeBob appears trying to enter a place. The first is in "No Weenies Allowed."
- This is the second time that someone is allergic to newsprint, the first being Squidward in "Can You Spare a Dime?" A possibility is that the person may have an allergic reaction to the items that were used to make the ink for the paper.
- This is Tom King's last episode as a writer and storyboard director.
- This is the only appearance of Mr. Krabs' Root Beer Cellar.
- This episode takes place before "Sing a Song of Patrick" because the Unnamed band appears alive in this episode.
- This episode takes place after "Frankendoodle" because the Magic Mustache returns in this episode and flies away once again.
- In Arabic, this episode is called "الغريبة النوم," which means "Exotic Sleep."
- This is the 50th episode appearance of Debbie Rechid and John.
- Zombie Shock Syndrome is a parody of Shock Syndrome, a potentially fatal bacterial infection.
- Mr. Krabs' rule of "No eating after midnight" is a reference to the movie Gremlins.
- Mr. Krabs says "You should have been here in thirty minutes or less," a reference to Domino's Pizza's and other pizza chain's famous policy of making the pizza free if it takes more than thirty minutes to deliver.
- It is never explained why Girly Teengirl was at the slumber party. At first, Pearl believes she is SpongeBob.
- When Pearl is looking at her watch, it switches to her other arm.
- The Goo Lagoon sign is different in this episode.
- There are two Nat Petersons at the Beach Party.