|The Rake Hornpipe|
|Composer(s):||Robert Alexander White|
|List of associated production music|
The Rake Hornpipe is a traditional hornpipe performed by Robert Alexander White. It is a piece of music that often accompanies scenes at the Krusty Krab. It also seems to be semi-associated with Mr. Krabs.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - "Well lad, it seems like you don't even have your sea legs."
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - "Who would pay 25¢ to blow bubbles?"
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - Mr. Krabs tries to keep the window closed.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - SpongeBob and Patrick fetch Squidward some food.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - SpongeBob cooks a Krabby Patty; Mr. Krabs asks if anyone wants to take Pearl to the prom.
- 14a. "SB-129" - Squidward hides in the freezer from SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - Opening shot of The Krusty Krab.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - "This'll make a great fish story, eh, Mr. Krabs?"
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - Mr. Krabs persuades SpongeBob to play the game some more.
- 20a. "Hooky" - Patrick appears at the Krusty Krab.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Hey, SpongeBob, you're shorter. Have you been dieting?"
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - Squidward asks SpongeBob for some change.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "Say 'Hello' to me Pearl!"
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - Squidward gives Bubble Buddy shampoo.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Isn't that a microphone?; 6-1/2 Hours Later timecard; "Back you hungry hand!"
- 25a. "Wormy" - Squidward and Mr. Krabs taunt SpongeBob and Patrick for being afraid of the butterfly.
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "SpongeBob, sometimes we have to go deep inside ourselves to solve our problems."
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob and Patrick about "borrowing."
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - The Flying Dutchman talks about the three wishes.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - Plankton shows SpongeBob an exact replica of the Krusty Krab kitchen.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - SpongeBob says Bad Word #11 all over the Krusty Krab.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - SpongeBob does his job as "co-cashier."
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "Here you go, sir. A king-size ultra double supreme patty with the works"
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - "Wash your hands! Clean the floors! Change your underwear! The health inspector's here!"; Inspector asks for one of everything.
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and SpongeBob all count different things.
- 53b. "Clams" - SpongeBob fishes everything he sees.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - "What happened?! Someone tried to throw away a patty?!"
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob and Squidward the new work time; Mr. Krabs keeps the Krusty Krab open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - "Boys, it's Pay Day!"
- 65a. "Selling Out" - Mr. Krabs enters the Krabby O'Mondays kitchen.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - SquidBob do their jobs.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Mini Squidward takes a customer's order at the Krusty Krab.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Mr. Krabs asks Squidward for help.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - The opening.
- 88a. "Money Talks" - The opening.
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - "We got SpongeBob drinking straws, coasters, bibs, and me personal favorite, SpongeBob ice cubes!"
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - SpongeBob reminds Patrick about the burnt patties; "Look, Patrick, we floated back up!"
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Mr. Krabs plays with Mr. and Mrs. Dollar.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob uses Boaty to put the patties on the grill.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - "Why settle for Plankton's lumpy Chum, when you can enjoy a steaming Krabby Patty, for free?"
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - The opening; The ending.