| The Quickster
| General information
||Retired Superhero (Possibly Formerly Retired)
| Physical appearance
| Series information
| List of characters
The Quickster is a superhero who is only seen in the episode Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V. He is the part of The International Justice League of Super Acquaintances. It can be assumed that he retired and is replaced by SpongeBob in this episode. He has the ability (as his name describes) to run extremely fast. His costume is white with a red lightning bolt on it.
There is a game on Nick.com which The Quickster has to avoid lava and is called "The Quickster".
- Speed; can run so fast he cannot be seen.
- Red jellyfishes (only in Nick Arcade Game Atlantis SquarePantis: Square Off).
- He was originally going to be named "The Whizzer".
- The Quickster is a parody of the DC comics superhero, Flash and the Marvel Comics superhero, Quicksilver.
- The eagle wings at the side of his mask also make him resemble Captain America and the golden age Flash.
- Man Ray particularly fears him.
- Extreme speed (so fast as to make him invisible (or at least a blur))
- If he (Quickster or SpongeBob) abuses his speed he will be little more than a pair of feet (as evidenced by SpongeBob (although it could have been due to Captain Magma / Squidward's lava attack))
- His immense speed causes a rut to form if he runs in a closed figure, while not a weakness in it's own right it can possibly dig a rut deep enough to trap him.
- In real life, the Quickster's abilities/overall concept seem to be based off of "The Flash", a highly popular DC Comics character.