If you were looking for the article about the online game, then see The Quickster (online game).
The Quickster is a superhero who is only seen in the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V." He is the part of The International Justice League of Super Acquaintances. It can be assumed that he retired and is replaced by SpongeBob in this episode. He has the ability (as his name describes) to run extremely fast. His costume is white with a red lightning bolt on it.
There is a online game on Nick.com in which the superhero has to avoid lava and is called "The Quickster."
- Speed; can run so fast he cannot be seen.
- Red jellyfishes (only in Nick Arcade Game Atlantis SquarePantis: Square Off).
- He was originally going to be named "The Whizzer."
- The Quickster is a parody of the DC comics superhero, Flash and the Marvel Comics superhero, Quicksilver.
- The eagle wings at the side of his mask also make him resemble Captain America and the golden age Flash.
- Man Ray particularly fears him.
- Extreme speed (so fast as to make him invisible (or at least a blur))
- If he (Quickster or SpongeBob) abuses his speed he will be little more than a pair of shoes (as evidenced by SpongeBob (although it could have been due to Captain Magma / Squidward's lava attack))
- His immense speed causes a rut to form if he runs in a closed figure, while not a weakness in its own right it can possibly dig a rut deep enough to trap him.
- In real life, the Quickster's abilities/overall concept seem to be based on "The Flash", a highly popular DC Comics character.