Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Pollywog Strut|
|List of associated production music|
The Pollywog Strut was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. The instruments heard in this track are vibraphone, Piano, mute trumpet, bassoon, and tuba.
- . "Flowers for Sandy" - Plays throughout.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Mini Squidward is introduced.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - SpongeBob uses Mini SpongeBob to try to get into the Recreation Center.
- 83b. "Waiting" - Gary wants to be fed.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - Plankton thinks that SpongeBob and Patrick want food.
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - "How in Neptune's creation do you know all of these names, SpongeBob?" (high pitched)
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - "Hey, SpongeBob, long time no see!" (normal pitch)
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Plankton gives SpongeBob and Patrick instructions.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - "Harold, again?!"
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Mr. Krabs realizes that he can finally talk to money.
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Squidward sees SpongeBob is completely stationary.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick eats the donut; Patrick takes the chain out of his mouth.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - LRH thinks that SpongeBob and Patrick are kidding about popping the bubble.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "Okay, Patrick, we're all set."; The tent burns down.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "Oh, you're saying this thing can actually find SpongeBob?" (lower pitched)
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Mr. Krabs' Nephews are shown. (normal pitch)
- 101a. "House Fancy" - "SpongeBob, how long have you been spying on me?"
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - "All we need are the lyrics."
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Squidward puts his game face on; (faster tempo) "Don't worry, Squidward, we'll do it together." (normal pitch)
- 104a. "Not Normal" - "But I do need to defragment my hard drive, would you like to help?"
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - "Okay, I got to admit, that was kind of fun."
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - "Patrick, what is with all the shrieking?"
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "Free? Gimme gimme."
- 113b. "The Card" - "Why don't we eat some dinner?"
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward calls SpongeBob.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - "Are you getting this?"
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - "You're serving Krabby Patties with your hands?!" (high pitched)
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "Yeah! I'd like to know also!" (normal pitch)
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Patrick struggles to stand up while wearing the hat.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Plankton tries to escape the cavern. (high pitched)
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - "What's with the sack?" (normal pitch)
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - "Hey, SpongeBob, have you seen my rubber ducky?" (even higher pitched)
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Everyone thinks that it is trash day. (normal pitch
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - "Wow Dad, is it really mine to keep?"
- 136b. "Summer Job" - SpongeBob talks to Mrs. Puff at the cash register.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "And your shirt...is that a cotton-poly blend?"
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Mr. Krabs sees that Gary can attract change.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "Where are those two morons?"
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Patrick spins. (high pitched)
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - "You're throwing this away?!" (normal pitch)
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Patrick gets a beard.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Plankton plays fetch with Spot; "I get squished a lot too."
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - SpongeBob rolls dice.