|The Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts|
|Released:||January 6, 2015|
|List of DVDs|
Gary, Sandy, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward are on top of each other while the background is white. The SpongeBob SquarePants logo is next to the characters and under there is the DVD title in blue text.
|1a - "Help Wanted" (Full Screen format)|
|1b - "Reef Blower" (Full Screen format)|
|123-124 - "Truth or Square" (Widescreen format) (51 minute version)|
|List of home videos|
NOTE: These shorts are listed on how they are spelled on the episode selection screen. Some shorts may contain alternate titles.
- Some shorts have changed names than what they were originally titled.
- On the episode selection screen, "Moldy Sponge" is listed as "The Creature Frumunda The Sink."
- The DVD starts with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVD preview and then it shows a picture advertising other SpongeBob DVDs which are The First 100 Episodes, SpongeBob and Friends: Patrick SquarePants, and the season sets.
- "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" is the longest short on the whole DVD, which has running time of 5 minutes.
- The 51-minute version (the original airing) of "Truth or Square" is shown instead of the extended version found on the SpongeBob's Truth or Square DVD.
- This DVD was released 11 years after the release of The Seascape Capers DVD and VHS and And the Winner Is..., ten years after The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie was released in theaters in Australia, New Zealand, and Argentina as well as when SpongeBob's Book of Excuses was released, and four years after SpongeBob Marbles & Slides was updated for the third time.
- Unless one is to count the forty-two shorts, there are about forty-four episodes.
- Some shorts endings are cut off by a second for unknown reasons.
- On the episode selection screen, "Gumshoe SquarePants" is misspelled as "Gumshoe Squarepants."
- On the episode selection screen, "Juice Man" is listed as "Juiceman."
- Sandy has no flower on her helmet on the cover.
- This could, however, be an intentional doing, as Gary is on top of her helmet.