|List of associated production music|
The Mob was composed by Sam Spence. The song is associated with the police.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Car pile-up; Spilled ice cream; "Sorry's not good enough, Patrick"; SpongeBob and Patrick get ice cream; "Come in, SpongeBob."
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - SpongeBob goes through the plan with Sandy.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - The IJLSA see the chief.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - SpongeBob picks up litter with a stick.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob bursts the doors of the Krusty Krab open.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Plankton sees a police boat.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob writes Squidward a ticket.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy answer the shellphone.