|List of associated production music|
The Mob a.k.a Bikini Bottom Police is composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - When Spongebob walks by a pile of wrecked cars.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob arrests Squidward for not listening to his song.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - The cops talk to Mrs. Puff.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "All right, you guys the highway haters?"
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Whenever Officer John catches Squidward littering.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - The cop arrests Mrs. Puff for littering.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - The cop talks to Squidward.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - The police see SpongeBob running a red light; Mrs. Puff arrested.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - The cops arrive.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - The Krabby Patty eats the parking meter.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - The cops finally catch Plankton stealing the piece of art.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - The police see graffiti.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - The police arrest Mrs. Puff.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - The police see Squidward on the bench.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - Officer John arrests Squidward for beating up the guy.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Plankton gets arrested again.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs"- Cop closes Mr. Krabs' safe.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce"- Cop appears.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Cop arrest Patrick.