|The Game of Life (SpongeBob Edition)|
|List of toys|
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Karen Plankton
- Sandy Cheeks
- Mrs. Puff
- Pearl Krabs
- Gary the Snail
- Purple Doctorfish
List of Cards and Items
- Career Choice card
- Home card
- Pet card
- Raffle card
- Life card
- Expense card
- 3 bridges
- 4 Characters
- Paper money
- Life cards
Some of the mini-games include:
- Help Wanted - Once you've graduated college, it's time to choose a job. Quickly cut the scissors by clicking on your mouse. If you win, you get a life tile.
- Looking for a Family - Select the pet ad you prefer, then click the scissors to cut it out. Win a life tile if you cut a pet ad before time runs out.
- Homes For Sale - Select the house ad you prefer, then click the scissors to it out. Win a life tile if you cut a house ad before time runs out.
- Bucking Sea Horse Ride - Earn more coins to get more life tiles or more money.
- Locked Out - Help Plankton by choosing the secret code that will prevent Squidward from reopening the restaurant.
- Flying Patties - Use your mouse to move your spatula and catch the patties.
- Cash Out - Smash the buttons as they pop up.
- Mail Attack - Try to collect the checks while preventing Plankton from delivering his bills.
- Pillow Fight- When a computer player lands of the same spot you are on, you and the computer player must have a pillow fight to see who will go to the next space on the game board.
- Raffles - If you win a new item, you play some mini- games including these shown below. After you play one of these games, it's time to spin the spinner. You must get a matching number to win your item.
- Wash for Cash - Click on a window that needs to be washed. If you find a fish on the window you clicked, you get a life tile.
- Buckets of Cash - The Strangler has hidden a seashell in one of the buckets. Your job is to look carefully as he moves the buckets around and when he's done you find the bucket that has the clam inside.
- Wheel-o-Wonders - Buy up to 3 extra balls for $50 each to increase your chances of winning. Click "Buy" for each extra ball you want and click "Start" to begin the contest.
Here's a list of badges you earn when playing this game:
- Rainbow Spin-Master - Spin all ten numbers.
- Flying Dutchman's Lucky Sock - You earn this badge if you spin the same number over and over again.
- Molasses In January - Spin a lot of 1's, 2's and 3's.
- Mermaidman's Best Friend - Be the first to retire at Shady Shoals Rest Home.
- Speedy Quickster - Spin a lot of 10's.
- Detective Eagle Eye - Be the first one to find and explore a secret path.
If you pop as many bubbles as you can, everyone gets bonus money as a bubble bonus.
Here is a list of all the careers you can choose.
- Mail Carrier (Salary: $400)
- Driving School Teacher (Salary $400)
- Lifeguard (Salary: $500)
- Ice Cream Vendor (Salary: $500)
- Police Office (Salary: $500)
- Cashier (Salary: $600)
- Detective (Salary: $600)
- Groundskeeper (Salary: $600)
- Artist (Bonus Card/Salary: $600)
- Business Owner (Salary $700)
- Fry Cook (Salary: $700)
- Pro Jellyfish Hunter (Bonus Card/Salary: $700)
Here is a list of all the pets the player can adopt.
- Birdy ($200 to buy)
- Bubble Buddy (Bonus Card/$300 to buy)
- Cricket ($300 to buy)
- Snakey ($300 to buy)
- Giant Clam ($400 to buy)
- Jellyfish ($400 to buy)
- Wormy ($400 to buy)
- Mystery ($500 to buy)
Here is a list of all the houses you can own.
- Cave ($300 to buy)
- Grandma's House ($300 to buy)
- Trailer (Bonus Card/$300 to buy)
- SpongeBob's Pineapple ($400 to buy)
- Sandy's Treedome ($400 to buy)
- Mr. Krab's Anchor Home ($600 to buy)
- The Flying Dutchman's Ship ($700 to buy)
- Tentacle Acres ($700 to buy)
You earn life tiles after reading these cards. Here is a list of life cards with the amount of life tiles on each one.
- Get a job at the Krusty Krab (1 Life Tile)
- Attend the bi-annual Jellyfishing and Vintage Boat Convention (1 Life Tile)
- Be Plankton's Friend for a day (1 Life Tile)
- Go to the Valentine's Day Carnival with Patrick (1 Life Tile)
- Play Rocks, Paper, Scissors using bubbles (1 Life Tile)
- Hold a Yard Sale (1 Life Tile)
- Karate Chop your way through a Barnacle Loaf (1 Life Tile)
- Spend time with a friend (1 Life Tile)
- Erase Doodlebob (1 Life Tile)
- Frolic through the flowers (1 Life Tile)
- Enter the Krusty Krab Krabby Patty flipping contest (2 Life Tiles)
- Invent Inflatable Pants (2 Life Tiles)
- Develop Pretty Patties (2 Life Tiles)
- Acquire a taste for free-form jazz (2 Life Tiles)
- Deliver the 2nd Krusty Krab Pizza (2 Life Tiles)
- Take care of Sandy's pets. All of them (2 Life Tiles)
- Shellboard down Sand Mountain (2 Life Tiles)
- Enter the Krusty Krab Krabby Patty flipping contest (2 Life Tiles)
- Get kissy kisses from Grandma (3 Life Tiles)
- Write a letter to Santa (3 Life Tiles)
- Mr. Krabs gives you a PAID 5 minute break (3 Life Tiles)
- You protected the Krusty Krab Secret Formula (3 Life Tiles)
- Be named Champion Bubble Blower (3 Life Tiles)
The player pays the amount of money shown on the card. Here is a list of Expense Cards shown.
- Take Driving Lessons at Mrs. Puff's Boating School (Pay $200)
- Get into business selling Chocolate Bars. Need inventory (Pay $200)
- Go on strike with Squidward. Need supplies (Pay $300)
- Get stung buy a Jellyfish (Pay $300)
- Host the Annual Krusty Krab Talent Show (Pay $300)
- Hole in your jellyfishing net. Need a replacement (Pay $300)
- Have a bad case of the suds. Go to the hospital (Pay $300)
- Buy a new Reef Blower (Pay $400)
- Feed Four buses of Anchovies (Pay $500)
- Need a snack. Stop for Kelp Fries at Weenie Hut Jr.'s (Pay $600)
- Lose SpongeBob in a card game. Pay Plankton to get him back (Pay $800)
- Nematodes eat your home. Need a new pineapple (Pay $800)
Win money by spinning the correct numbers shown on the card. Here is a list of Raffle Cards shown.
- Win a year's supply of Krabby Patties ($200) (2-4-5-6-8)
- Win an unlimited supply of Grandma's Homemade Cookies ($200) (1-3-6-7-9)
- Win a new bicycle ($300) (2-3-4-8-9)
- Win a subscription to Fancy Living Digest ($300) (1-3-6-7-9)
- Win a new fry grill ($300) (2-3-7-8-9)
- Win a shell phone ($300) (3-4-5-6-8)
- Win a magic conch shell ($300) (3-5-6-7-9)
- Win a new boat ($400) (2-3-4-6-7)
- Win a new pair of flipper slippers ($400) (1-3-4-5-6)
- Win a year's supply of bubble liquid ($500) (6-7-8-9-10)
- Win a year's worth of karate lessons ($500) (1-2-5-6-9)
- Win a free tuxedo rental ($500) (1-3-5-7-9)
- Win a year's supply of Krusty Krab Pizza & Diet Dr. Kelps ($500) (1-5-6-7-9)
- Win a hydro-dynamic spatula with port and starboard attachments and turbo drive ($800) (2-4-6-8-10)
How to Win
The player needs to go all the way to the Shady Shoals Rest Home and also have the most money after the game is over.
- When the player gets a card, it tells how much paper money they get.
- If it's a purple swirl the player can move some extra spaces, and pineapple is Home card, and life is obviously Life card. Also if a $ sign is in it, it means Expense card; it will say Pay Day meaning Career card, and Change Jobs again means Career cards.
- A YouTube video of a man playing with the Mr. Krabs figurine featured in this game has become a famous internet meme called "Oh Yeah Mr. Krabs!"