The Fruitcake Vendor was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. The instruments being played are a bassoon, trombones, a guitar, xylophone, tuba, oboe, and a harp.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - SpongeBob eats Plankton's fruitcake.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - Patrick puts a jellyfish hive over his head; SpongeBob blows a bubble.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - SpongeBob goes to the dumpster.
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - Plankton in the kitchen, looking for the urchin.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - Sandy says karate isn't for revenge.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - Plankton talks to SpongeBob through the Sizzlemaster; Sizzlemaster flips four patties at once; SpongeBob reads a small slip of paper given by Mr. Krabs.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Sandy experimenting.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - Worker gives Mr. Krabs the bill; cop writes Krabs a ticket.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "What? What are you..."; Squidward asks Larry to come to the opening.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Patrick warming up his taste buds.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Sandy observing from inside an ice cream truck; Patrick counting sand.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Plankton asks copy for the secret formula; "Karen, do you know you're married to a genius?"; Copy puts Plankton in his mouth; Copy disappears.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Karen wants Plankton to take out the trash.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - "Mr. Krabs, remember Food Con!"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Sandy asks SpongeBob to explain.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton tears SpongeBob's house apart looking for the formula.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton making sauce.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Krabs and Squidward enter at the bank.
- 207b. "House Worming" - "Open up, Gary! I'm still in my underwear!"; Plankton sees SpongeBob's head full of worms.
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - Plankton exits SpongeBob's bathroom.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - "Krabs! What are you doing in my hotel room?"
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - Food made of candy.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - "Paintings can become much more valuable when the artist is no longer with us."; Squidward reappears; Krabs on the phone again.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - SpongeBob offers to help Plankton get the puppies adopted.
- 217b. "The Check-Up" - SpongeBob describes his checkup to Mr. Krabs.
- All of this track's playings are in episodes that are in Widescreen format.
- This ironically first played when fruitcake had a major role and even was dispensed from a machine.