|The Fruitcake Vendor|
|Introduced:||"It's a SpongeBob Christmas!"|
|List of associated production music|
The Fruitcake Vendor was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - SpongeBob eats Plankton's fruitcake.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - Patrick puts a jellyfish hive over his head; SpongeBob blows a bubble.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - SpongeBob goes to the dumpster.
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - Plankton in the kitchen, looking for the urchin.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - Sandy says karate isn't for revenge.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - SpongeBob reads a small slip of paper given by Mr. Krabs.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Sandy experimenting.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - Worker gives Mr. Krabs the bill; Cop writes Krabs a ticket.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "What? What are you..."; Squidward asks Larry to come to the opening.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Patrick warming up his taste buds.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Sandy observing from inside an ice cream truck; Patrick counting sand.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Plankton asks copy for the secret formula; "Karen, do you know you're married to a genius?"; Copy puts Plankton in his mouth; Copy dissapears.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Karen wants Plankton to take out the trash.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - "Mr. Krabs, remember Food Con!"
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton tears SpongeBob's house apart looking for the formula.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton making sauce.