|The Flying Dutchman's Treasure Hunt|
|Latest appearance:||"Toy Store of Doom"|
On your turn, you must roll the dice and move that many spaces around the board. Then you pick up a green card that gives an action to be done. Green cards include a variety of actions including changing turn rotation, making others lose turns, collecting doubloons, or simply winning.
The objective is to travel completely around the board and to the center, where the treasure is, similar to Parcheesi. The usage of red cards is currently unknown. There is also a form of currency or bonus points for earning doubloons.
It appears that there are many cards in the game, but only three green cards are seen.
- One of your shipmates has been a bad pirate. Send him to the brig! (picture of the Flying Dutchman in a jail cell)
- You are a true pirate. Go straight to the X which marks the spot.
- Look for the Deacon's Goose through the fork in the old tree, and head that way. (picture of the Deacon's Goose is seen through the fork in the old tree, pointing right)
The board is three-dimensional, and has pieces that attach to it
- The Old Tree-A green tree with a fork in it. It has only one known use, and that is in cooperation with the Deacon's Goose to determine the direction of player movement.
- The Deacon's Goose-An orange goose used with the Old Tree to determine the direction of player movement
- Start Piece-Like in Monopoly, the starting place for the players, and passing it results in the earning of eight gold doubloons.
- Shark-A gray shark fin. Use is unknown, though probably a hazard.
- Finish-A mound of sand labeled "X." A plastic treasure chest is underneath. It is the finish line for all players.