- Patrick Star
- Nathiel Waters
- Green Executive (debut)
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Squidward Tentacles
- Norma Rechid
- Nat Peterson
- Frankie Billy
- Harold "Bill" Reginald
- Yellow Executive (debut)
- Executive (debut)
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Carl (mentioned)
- Jimmy Gus
- Purple Executive
- Stockholder Eel (debut)
- Jenkins (debut)
- Other executives
- Officer John Slugfish
- Officer Rob Johnson
- Popeye Fish
SynopsisThe episode begins with Patrick entering the Krusty Krab, there he spots many fish wearing suits and ties. Having arrived at the counter, he asks Squidward for a Krabby Patty but Squidward says that he can only serve the Executive Treatment sandwich due to the business people eating there, but only the Executives can eat it. As a result, Patrick gets a tie and a pair of glasses. He orders the Krabby Patty and attempts to eat it. However, just before he is able to, all of the executives see that their lunch break is over and they all have to return back to work (even grabbing Patrick with them).
As they arrive at the building, Patrick tries to tell them that he is not an Executive but keeps his mouth shut after hearing that those who pretended to be executives will be considered spies and thrown in jail. During a meeting, Patrick meets with the boss and is given numerous chances in the building. After a montage of hilarious activities, Patrick then reveals that he is not an executive at all. However, Patrick is then thrown in jail.
That night, while walking to SpongeBob, Patrick is finally given the Krabby Patty he wanted but found it just to be okay. Patrick then rips off his prison clothes and puts back his tie and glasses, which causes a guard to wonder what happened to Patrick, despite having seen him change, and sounded the alarm, announcing Patrick had escaped. The episode ends with Patrick and SpongeBob leaving the prison while the prison is still searching for Patrick.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Hawaiian Adventures SpongeBob Theme - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
‣ Sailor's Sting 7 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Patrick enters the Krusty Krab]
‣ Man on the Go - Harold Smart [businessmen talking about the Executive Treatment sandwich]
‣ Sailor's Sting 4 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Patrick orders one]
‣ Fates [#62] - Gregor Narholz [Patrick talks about eating a donut]
‣ Drama Link (b) - Hubert Clifford ["The donut is gone!"]
‣ Cartoon Sting 5 - Patrick buys glasses and a tie
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr ["Here's your Executive Treatment!"]
‣ Rat Race - Maynard Nelson [businessmen take Patrick away]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks - Jeremy Wakefield ["What are you doing throwing away a perfectly sellable sandwich?"]
‣ Rat Race - Maynard Nelson [businessmen going to meeting]
‣ Latin Nights - Sam Spence [elevator music]
‣ Rat Race - Maynard Nelson [Businessmen exit the elevator.]
‣ Disastrous Event 2 - Harry Lubin ["Not 4B!"]
‣ The Coming Conflict - Sam Spence [businessman talks about room 4B]
‣ Proud Citizen - Stuart Crombie [businessmen enter room 4B]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (u) - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick leaving]
‣ Busy Schedule - Cyril Watters [meeting begins]
‣ A Fishy Conversation - Barry Anthony [businessmen laugh at Patrick/"Now all of you just hold it right there! It’s easy to laugh and judge."]
‣ ? [rimshot]
‣ A Fishy Conversation - Barry Anthony [Patrick draws a sun]
‣ Cartoon Sting 10 - Bossman growls at Patrick.
‣ Misty Menace - Max Saunders ["I don't know who you are, but you better not be an imposter."]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [boss facepalms]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Aw..."]
‣ Morning Commute - Ronald Hanmer [montage]
‣ Cartoon Sting 4 - Patrick submits his official report
‣ Bikini Bottom Police - Nicolas Carr [cops appear]
‣ Blue Tide - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick in jail]
‣ Shop-O-Rama - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez ["An executive!"]
‣ Hawaiian Adventures SpongeBob Theme - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
- As of September 27, 2017, The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 8.1/10 based on 119 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a rating of 5.8/10 based on 30 votes.
- This is one of the smallest appearances of SpongeBob in an episode. He appears for a brief moment in the Krusty Krab, and again at the end of the episode. He has exactly seven lines in this episode.
- In the original airing, this episode came first instead of "Squid Plus One."
- Mr. Krabs asks Patrick, "Did you bring money this time?," which is probably a callback to the events of "Pat No Pay."
- At one point, the Boss impersonates Groucho Marx.
- Despite the fact that the guard pressed the alarm, the prison did not go into lock down, and SpongeBob and Patrick were able to walk right out.
- This episode premiered 14 years after the premiere of "The Secret Box" and "Band Geeks" and three years after "License to Milkshake" premiered.
- This episode premiered in Canada 13 years after the release of Tales from the Deep, Bikini Bottom Bash!, and Deep Sea Sillies, 11 years after The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie was released in theaters in Spain, 5 years after "Sponge-Cano!," "The Main Drain," "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom," and "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" premiered, and one year after The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water was released in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- In the French dub, this episode is called "Le Cadre," which means "The Framework."
- This episode is banned in India because younger viewers tend to think this episode is scary, possibly due to the (boss) alligator.
- This is the fourth time Patrick was in jail.
- When the elevator is going up one of the floor numbers that is shown is 88, which is a reference to Back to the Future.
- The elevator takes Patrick to floor number "115," but the Business Industries building only has about "18" floors from the outside.
- When Patrick is being shoved into Business Industries, he loses his hands, but he is seen with his hands in the next shot.
- Right after Patrick says "What if I have a meaningless chart?," the screen cuts to The Boss and the chart is missing from the paper.
- The last straw shot shows every business executive having a cup. Those cups weren't there in the shots before, or after that joke.
- In the German dub, the title card was mistakenly cut. However, it got fixed in May 2017.