This is the page about
. If you were looking for the article about The Executive Treatment , then see the sandwich . Executive Treatment (sandwich)
The Executive Treatment" is a episode from SpongeBob SquarePants season nine. In this episode, while trying to order a special sandwich, Patrick gets swept up in the fast-paced world of business.
The episode begins with Patrick entering the
, there he spotted a lot of fishes with suit and ties. Having arrived at the counter, he asks Squidward for a Krabby Patty but Squidward said that he can only serve the Executive Treatment sandwich due to the business people eating here but only Executives can eat. So Patrick got a tie and a pair of glasses. Patrick go the
and attempt to eat it. However, just before he could, all of the executives sees that lunch break was over and they all had to return back to work (even grabbing Patrick with them).
As they arrived at the
building, Patrick tried to tell them that that he not an Executive but kept his mouth shut after hearing that those who pretended to be executives will be considered spies and thrown in jail. During a meeting, Patrick met with the boss and was given numerous chance in the building. After a montage of hilarious actives, Patrick then revealed that he's not an executive at all. However, Patrick was then thrown in jail.
That night, while walking to SpongeBob, Patrick was finally given the Krabby Patty he wanted but found it just okay. Patrick then ripped off his prison clothes and put back his tie and glasses, which caused a guard to wonder what happen to Patrick, despite having seen him change, and sounded the alarm, announce Patrick has escape. The episode ends with Patrick and SpongeBob leaving the prison while the prison searching for Patrick.
Shower In A Can!
This section is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's
Manual of Style
. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by making this section specific and short.
The episode was confirmed by
Vincent Waller on August 10, 2015.
( Associated production music ‣ )
( Original music • )
( SpongeBob music ◦ )
‣ Hawaiian Adventures SpongeBob Theme - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
‣ Sailor's Sting 7 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Patrick enters the Krusty Krab]
‣ Man on the Go - Harold Smart [businessmen talking about Executive Treatment sandwich]
‣ Sailor's Sting 4 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Patrick orders one]
‣ Fates [#62] - Gregor Narholz [Patrick talks about eating a donut]
‣ Drama Link (b) - Hubert Clifford ["The donut is gone!"]
‣ Cartoon Sting 5 - Patrick buys glasses and tie
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr ["Here's your Executive Treatment!"]
‣ Rat Race - Maynard Nelson [businessmen take Patrick away]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks - Jeremy Wakefield ["What are you doing throwing away a perfectly sellable sandwich?"]
‣ Rat Race - Maynard Nelson [businessmen going to meeting]
‣ Latin Nights - Sam Spence [elevator music]
‣ Rat Race - Maynard Nelson [Businessmen exit the elevator.]
‣ Disastrous Event 2 - Harry Lubin ["Not 4B!"]
‣ The Coming Conflict - Sam Spence [businessman talks about room 4B]
‣ Proud Citizen - Stuart Crombie [businessmen enter room 4B]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (u) - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick leaving]
‣ Busy Schedule - Cyril Watters [meeting begins]
‣ A Fishy Conversation - Barry Anthony [businessmen laugh at Patrick/"Now all of you just hold it right there! It’s easy to laugh and judge."]
? ‣ [rimshot]
‣ A Fishy Conversation - Barry Anthony [Patrick draws a sun]
‣ Cartoon Sting 10 - Bossman growls at Patrick.
‣ Misty Menace - Max Saunders ["I don't know who you are, but you better not be an imposter."]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [boss facepalms]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Aw..."]
‣ Morning Commute - Ronald Hanmer [montage]
‣ Cartoon Sting 4 - Patrick submits his official report
‣ Bikini Bottom Police - Nicolas Carr [cops appear]
‣ Blue Tide - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick in jail]
‣ Shop-O-Rama - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez ["An executive!"]
‣ Hawaiian Adventures SpongeBob Theme - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
As of October 17, 2016, The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 7.4/10 based on 78 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a 5.6/10 based on 28 votes. 
This is one of the smallest appearances of SpongeBob in an episode. He appears for a brief moment in the Krusty Krab, and again at the end of the episode. He has exactly seven lines in this episode.
A similar thing happened in " Plankton's Army."
Because of that, this is the second episode where Patrick has more screen-time than SpongeBob. The first episode was " Rise and Shine."
In the original airing, this episode came first instead of " Squid Plus One."
Mr. Krabs asks Patrick, "Did you bring money this time?" which is probably a callback to the events of " Pat No Pay."
When the elevator is going up one of the floor numbers that is shown is 88, which is a reference to Back to the Future.
At one point, The Boss impersonates Groucho Marx.
Despite the fact that the guard pressed the alarm, the prison did not go into lock down, and SpongeBob and Patrick were able to walk right out.
This episode premiered 14 years after the premiere of " The Secret Box" and " Band Geeks" and three years after " License to Milkshake" premiered.
This episode premiered in Canada 13 years after the release of Tales from the Deep, Bikini Bottom Bash!, and Deep Sea Sillies, 11 years after was released in theaters in Spain, 5 years after " The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Sponge-Cano!," " The Main Drain," " The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom," and " Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" premiered, and one year after was released in Belgium and the Netherlands.
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water In the French dub, this episode is called "Le Cadre," which means "The Framework."
This episode is banned in India because younger viewers tend to think this episode is scary, possibly due to the ( boss ) alligator.
The elevator takes Patrick to floor number "115," but the Business Industries building only has about "18" floors from the outside.
When Patrick is being shoved into Business Industries, he loses his hands, but he is seen with his hands in the next shot.
Right after Patrick says "What if I have a meaningless chart?," the screen cuts to The Boss and the chart is missing from the paper.
The last straw shot shows every business executive having a cup. Those cups weren't there in the shots before, or after that joke.
In the German dub, the title card was mistakenly cut. However, it got fixed in May 2017.
The Executive Treatment trailer
SpongeBob SquarePants Executive Treatment Nickelodeon UK