|The Donut Dilemma|
|List of associated production music|
The Donut Dilemma was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Patrick makes requests.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - "Well, okay."
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - "That's okay, Shiny."; SpongeBob and Shiny exit the Pitchfork Pantry.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - (on harpsichord) Played in the art museum.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - SpongeBob and Gary check out there new home.
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - Mr. Krabs flushes the buns down the toilet.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Sandy complains that she's out of fruitcake.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - SpongeBob asks someone else to sign the petition.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - SpongeBob pulls Sandy's tongue; "Wow, Sandy, what is all this?"
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - SpongeBob looks for Gary's ball.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - SpongeBob makes his 1st milkshake; "Ooh, that's right."
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - SpongeBob doesn't know how to make a rusty on rye.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - Squidward gets his mail.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - (on accordion) "Well, if it isn't Patrick."
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Patrick goes to Sandy.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - The salesman compliments SpongeBob.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Sandy asks SpongeBob and Patrick to be part of her experiment; Sandy says the experiment's done.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward pretends to be Hedwig at SpongeBob's house.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Patrick's baby tooth crying at night.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - Sandy playing chess with Plankton.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - "We are anything we need to be!"
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - SpongeBob disguised as a robot.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Robot SpongeBob and Krabs revealed.