|The County Line|
|Location:||Edge of Bikini Bottom, Pacific Ocean|
|Appearance:||The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie|
|List of places|
The County Line is the edge of Bikini Bottom, and the entrance into a large barren desert which leads to Shell City. There is a gas station run by two hillbillies here.
In the events of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, SpongeBob and Patrick were driving to Shell City to retrieve King Neptune's crown. They were harassed by the hillbillies at the gas station. They crossed the line and were stopped by a thug, who drove away with the Patty Wagon. SpongeBob and Patrick then continued their journey on foot through the desert.
Landforms Beyond the Line
Beyond the County Line was very dangerous. No sea creature had ever returned. Beyond the line were the following landforms:
- A desert (with a bar full of thugs called the Thug Tug in the middle of it)
- Skeleton Road (with an "Ice Cream Stand" in the middle of it, which is really a trap by a Frogfish)
- The Monster Trench (home to hundreds of horrible, and hideous monsters)
- A valley (Between the trench and Shell City, a long road full of garbage)
- Shell City (A gift shop on land, were a cyclops, or AKA a man in a diving suit sells dead fish)