The Bubble Blowing Technique was the technique SpongeBob SquarePants taught Patrick and Squidward in the episode "Bubblestand" so that they would be able to blow bubbles. The text below is not the actual instructions, instead it is just the steps taken.
- Lift your leg up behind you.
- Spin around for about 1 second.
- Double take 3 times.
- Pelvic thrust.
- Stomp your right foot onto the ground after about 3 seconds after the above step.
- Spin your torso in a circle around the air.
- Jump around for about 6 seconds.
- Blow your bubble by either lightly blowing for detailed extravagant art or screaming for a large bubble (which is what Squidward had done in rage).