|The Adventures of SpongeBob SquarePants|
|Released:||May 7, 2015 (Germany)|
June 24, 2015 (Australia)
July 7, 2015 (UK)
September 22, 2015 (USA)
|List of DVDs|
The Adventures of SpongeBob SquarePants is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD. It contains a total of 2 episodes from Season 1, 1 episode from Season 2, 2 episodes from Season 3, 1 episode from Season 4, 1 episode from Season 5, 1 episode from Season 8, 1 episode from Season 9, which totals up to 9 episodes on the DVD.
|180a - "Patrick-Man!" (Widescreen format)|
|163a - "Mermaid Man Begins" (Full Screen format)|
|6a - "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" (Full Screen format)|
|20b - "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" (Full Screen format)|
|31a - "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" (Full Screen format)|
|45a - "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" (Full Screen format)|
|52b - "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" (Full Screen format)|
|67b - "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" (Full Screen format)|
|94b - "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" (Full Screen format)|
|List of home videos|
- This DVD includes hero-themed episodes such as "Patrick-Man!" and all six Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episodes, plus "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob."
- This DVD was first released on May 7, 2015 in Germany.
- This DVD was released on July 7, 2015 in the United Kingdom.
- This DVD was re-released in the United Kingdom on July 4, 2016.
- This DVD was released on September 22, 2015 in the United States.
- The DVD includes a preview for older SpongeBob DVDs, followed by a picture that also promotes older SpongeBob DVDs.
- This is the fifth DVD to include Season 9 episodes. The other four were Extreme Kah-Rah-Tay, SpongeBob, You're Fired!, Heroes in Action, and It Came from Goo Lagoon.
- This DVD was released 13 years after the release of the Employee of the Month game, nine years after "New Leaf" premiered, and six years after The First 100 Episodes was released.
- This DVD was released in the UK five years after "The Cent of Money" premiered.
- On the cover, SpongeBob's superhero costume is remarkably similar to the one he wears in the Lego set, Heroic Heroes of The Deep (3815) that depict him as a crime fighter, while Patrick's costume is essentially his "Patrick Man" attire.
- This was the last SpongeBob DVD released in Region 1 before The Complete 9th Season DVD will be released on October 10th 2017.
- The front of the DVD cover depicts Patrick Man wearing a blue cape, which he never wears in the actual episode.
- Despite being Mermaid-Man and Barnacle-Boy-themed episodes, "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!", "Back to the Past" and "The Bad Guy Club for Villains" are absent on this DVD.