- Patrick Star/Patricia Star
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Mr. Seaweed Monsterman (debut) (cameo)
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Larry the Lobster
- Perch Perkins
- Bikini Bottomites
While Patrick was running around in Bikini Bottom, a stranger yells at Patrick telling him to "get out of town," causing Patrick to run away scared. But then the stranger tells another fish to "get out of town," and shows that it was for a luxury vacation at a modest price. Patrick, unknowing of this, becomes convinced he's in danger and tells SpongeBob he's going to move. So he packs "his" things (actually SpongeBob's), and is ready to leave.But SpongeBob tells him he can change his identity. So SpongeBob performs a makeover on Patrick and after many tries, he comes up with the idea of making him look like a woman under the name "Patricia." Every male Bikini Bottomite falls in love with "her", especially Squidward and Mr. Krabs, who only hires Patricia since he was a girl. Mr. Krabs and Squidward also flirt with Patricia, although this doesn't present a problem to him. Patrick has no idea what's making Mr. Krabs and Squidward act so weird and nice to him. All of the men fight over Patricia but "she" ignores them.
Later, he finds out the fish ("the guy with the briefcase") was just trying to sell him a luxury vacation at a modest price. Patrick then goes, and rips off all his clothes. When the Bikini Bottomites find out the truth, Squidward's eye lids started to close tight after seeing Patrick naked, and Mr. Krabs fires Patrick because he isn't a girl. SpongeBob and Patrick then run out of the Krusty Krab doing their plans.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Hawaiian Train - Victor Cavini [title card and opening]
‣ Drama Link (e) - Hubert Clifford [Patrick screams and runs away]
• ? - Nicolas Carr [salesman confused]
‣ On the Beach - Kapono Beamer [salesman giving out flyers]
‣ Drama Link (f) - Hubert Clifford [Patrick running toward SpongeBob's house]
‣ Drama Link (g) - Hubert Clifford ["I got to get going!"]
• Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Hmm..."]
‣ Search Party 1 - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["A briefcase?!"]
‣ Hawaiian Cocktail - Richard Myhill [SpongeBob and Patrick crying]
‣ Fates - Gregor F. Narholz ["What about all our plans?"]
‣ ? [SpongeBob gets an idea]
• ? - Jeremy Wakefield ["There you go, Patrick."]
‣ Surfing Crazy - Warren Bennett ["Yo, Patrick, cool shades."]
‣ South Pacific Island II - Victor Cavini [Patrick saying goodbye to things]
• ? - Jeremy Wakefield [Mr. Seaweed Monster Man]
• ? - Nicolas Carr ["You're all set."]
‣ Sleazy Sax - Richard Myhill [Patrick dressed as a woman]
‣ Hawaiian Link (b) - Richard Myhill [later...]
‣ California Baby B - Jerry Burnham, Wayne Cook ["SpongeBob, you never told me you had a girlfriend."]
‣ Hello Sailor (b) - Richard Myhill [Krabs appears]
‣ ? [Krabs falls in love with "Patricia"]
‣ Dream of Tomorrow - Trevor Duncan [Patrick enters Krusty Krab]
‣ The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka - Chelmsford Folk Band ["Just keep your eyes on the customers, Mr. Squidward."]
‣ Captain Lenoe's - Michael Arthur, Colin Cater, Mick Graves, The Folk Players, Sarah Graves, Simon Ritchie ["I guess you'll have to help me finish all this food."]
‣ Cocktail Lounge - Dick Stephen Walter [Krabs puts on music]
• ? - Jeremy Wakefield ["Quite an appetite, but she's all woman."]
• ? - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward playing clarinet]
‣ Romantic Beguine - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["They don't call me the sizzle-lip squid for nothing."]
‣ Bugle Fanfare - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin [Krabs orders Squidward to get back to work]
‣ Moonlight Beguine - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin [Krabs and Squidward asking Patrick out]
‣ Dramatic Cue (f) - Ronald Hanmer ["What is it about me that makes those two so friendly?"]
‣ Waltz Elegante - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["The lovely Patricia has returned to us."]
‣ Dramatic Cue (a) - Ronald Hanmer [salesman enters]
‣ ? [Patrick nervous]
• ? - Nicolas Carr ["Huh?"]
‣ Like Strange - Kenny Graham ["Aren't you gonna take my order?"]
‣ Dramatic Cue (d) - Ronald Hanmer ["PATRICK?!?!"]
‣ On the Beach - Kapono Beamer [flyer]
‣ Tympup B - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy [Patrick takes off the disguise]
• Hawaiian Sting - Nicolas Carr [Patrick takes off the disguise]
‣ On the Beach - Kapono Beamer [ending]
- This episode is available on Whale of a Birthday, Season 4 Volume 2, The Complete 4th Season, SpongeBob and Friends: Patrick SquarePants, and The First 100 Episodes DVDs.
- This is the last episode to used mixed text captioning. The next episode in airdate order, Best Day Ever uses the All-Caps text for the first time since Bossy Boots.
- In Italy this episode is called "Un grosso equivoco", which means "A big misunderstanding".
- This is the last episode to premiere in 2006.
- This episode could be seen on the Whale of a Birthday before it aired on television.
- This episode aired in Germany and the UK before it aired in the United States.
- In Germany and The Netherlands, this episode is called "Patricia", the name of Patrick's new identity.
- When Patrick runs into SpongeBob's house, his windows have no shades, but in the next moment, the window has shades.
- This is the second of four episodes transcribed as a comic into the SpongeBob SquarePants/Tokyopop book "Mistaken Identity". The other three were Once Bitten, The Thing, and Rule of Dumb.
- This is the first episode from SuperStuffed Nicktoons Weekend.
- When Squidward first meets "Patricia", he calls him "Rubenesque", which means, of a woman, large and full-figured, or plump and pleasing. This is a reference to Sir Peter Paul Rubens, a Flemish painter whose paintings often depicted large women.
- The sunglasses worn by Patrick look similar to the ones SpongeBob wore in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie while singing Goofy Goober Rock.
- In Greece, this episode is called Ε όχι και κυρία which means Not and Lady..
- When Mr. Krabs was laying out the table cloth, the #7 sign somehow disappears.
- When Patricia says "No way" to Squidward while she's hosing, clams appear on her top and quickly disappear again.
- When Patrick is crying over his new identity, his skirt turns yellow for a fraction of a second.
- When the first display of the vacation paper,"To Beautiful Seashore Resorts" is seen .When SpongeBob looks at the paper, it says "To Beautiful Sunny Shore Resorts".
- Squidward falls for "Patricia" but in Love That Squid, he hasn't dated anyone since a long time ago, proving this takes place before Love That Squid.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia (original • authors). Both the SpongeBob SquarePants Wiki and Wikipedia are licensed under the GFDL.|