"Teacher's Pests" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season eleven. In this episode, Mr. Krabs and Plankton have to take boating school classes. Thankfully, SpongeBob's there to show them the ropes.
After Mr. Krabs and Plankton get involved in a chaotic car accident, a furious police officer tells them that they have to attend traffic school.
Mr. Krabs angrily walks into Mrs. Puff's Boating School, where he intends to find the best seat. He then gets into a fight with Plankton over where to sit, which is then settled by Mrs. Puff, who then shows them a video on driving safety using a projector.
The video portrays SpongeBob as the careless driver whom should not be emulated. At the end of the video SpongeBob crashes into the camera, which causes him to fly through the projector screen into Mrs. Puff, late for boating school.
SpongeBob then shows Mr. Krabs and Plankton the Good Noodle Board. Plankton claims he does not care, however he quickly changes his mind when Mr. Krabs makes a contest out of who can get more stickers.
After Plankton puts an apple on Mrs. Puff's seat, he and Mr. Krabs force-feed various fruits to Mrs. Puff in an attempt to please her. It is at this point when she realizes that they just want stars on the Good Noodle Board.
They then go to the testing track, where Mrs. Puff informs them they must pull forward slowly and carefully. In an effort to show off, Mr. Krabs proceeds to drive up the side of the lighthouse and Plankton follows behind.
The two end up crashing towards the top and fall to the ground, resulting in their test failing. SpongeBob's boat then lightly taps into the others, which causes a massive explosion.
At the Bikini Bottom Hospital, Dr. Actor informs Plankton where he is. He then tells him there were complications when putting the body parts together. It is revealed that Mr. Krabs, Plankton, and SpongeBob have all been sewn together and by the end of the episode Mr. Krabs and Plankton scream while SpongeBob laughs.
The episode was confirmed by Vincent Waller on May 2, 2017.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
- Jan Rap [Title card]
‣ Sailor's Sting 28 - The opening
‣ Wargames Linking Section (f) - Keith Mansfield [Plankton drives his tank.]
‣ Earl's Revenge - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Mr. Krabs and Plankton fight while they are driving.]
‣ Bikini Bottom Police - Nicolas Carr [A cop appears angrily.]
‣ Dramatic Impact 6 - Ivor Slaney [The cop sends Mr. Krabs and Plankton to the traffic school.]
‣ The Drunken Sailor - Mr. Krabs walks into boating school.
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Mr. Krabs sits on a pushpin.]
‣ Capering Clowns - Max Saunders [Mr. Krabs and Plankton fight over the desks.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (r) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Sorry, cutie."]
‣ Evil Mind 3 - Dick De Benedictis [Mrs. Puff puts on brass knuckles.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (v) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Brass knuckles, huh? Respect."]
‣ Window Shopping - Peter Yorke [Mrs. Puff shows a driving safety film to Mr. Krabs and Plankton.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (b) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Sorry, I'm late."]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (k) - Jeremy Wakefield ["I need to call my therapist."]
‣ Hello Blues - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, this is so great having you in class with me, Mr. Krabs!"]
‣ Harps and Bells - Nicolas Carr [Mr. Krabs stares at the Good Noodle Board.]
‣ Down in Davy Jones' Locker - Nicolas Carr ["I'm gonna have so many stars."]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (h) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Forget it, Eugene! I am going to be the star pupil!"]
‣ Clumsy (c) - Bernd Gesell [Mrs. Puff talks on the phone.]
‣ The Pollywog Strut - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Plankton gives Mrs. Puff an apple.]
‣ Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Mr. Krabs and Plankton throw fruit at Mrs. Puff.]
‣ ? [A packet of apple seeds is shown.]
‣ Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton plants an apple tree.]
‣ House of Horror - William Farran [Mrs. Puff hits Plankton and Mr. Krabs with the apple tree.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (i) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Ahh... Beautiful stars!"]
‣ Hide and Seek - Arthur Wilkinson [Mrs. Puff explains the importance of mirrors, while Mr. Krabs and Plankton are bullying each other.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (c) - Jeremy Wakefield [Weapons fall to the ground.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (IX) - Jeremy Wakefield [Mrs. Puff grumbles.]
‣ Monster Wave - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [Mr. Krabs' and Plankton's cars slam into each other.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield [The apple falls out of Mrs. Puff's mouth.]
‣ Monster Wave - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [Mr. Krabs' and Plankton's cars slam into each other again.]
‣ Happy Links 1-5 - Paul Fenoulhet ["Now these are my last boats and if you wreck 'em, none of you will pass my class."]
‣ All Cars and Thames! - Ralph Dollimore [Mr. Krabs and Plankton drive wildly on the test track.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (n) - Jeremy Wakefield ["That's it! You both fail!"]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [An explosion is caused.]
‣ Soapy Organ - Hiram Titus [Plankton is in the hospital.]
‣ House of Horror - William Farran [SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton are stitched together.]
- As of January 2, 2018, The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 9.6/10 based on 88 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a rating of 0.0/10 based on 0 votes.
- In this episode, there are nine desks shown in the school, even though in some episodes there are more desks.
- This episode marks the second appearance of the Good Noodle Board in the series. The first is in "New Student Starfish."
- This is the third time a main character goes to boating school with SpongeBob. First was Patrick in "New Student Starfish" and the second was Squidward in "Boating Buddies."
- This episode marks the third appearance of the Barnacle Chips billboard, which appears previously in "Chocolate With Nuts" and "Burst Your Bubble."
- This is the fifth episode where a live-action Atomic Bomb explosion is shown. The first is "Dying for Pie," the second is "The Krusty Plate," the third is "Frozen Face-Off," and the fourth is "Ghoul Fools."
- This is the fourth episode where the title card has the episode title on a chalkboard.
- Plankton is used as one eye of Mr. Krabs, which is a reference to "The Other Patty."
- This is the second episode to have characters fused. The first is "SquidBob TentaclePants."
- This is the second episode where Mr. Krabs is seen at Boating School. The first is "Tutor Sauce."
- The introduction video for boating is similar to the episode "Boat Smarts."
- This episode premiered 14 years after Battle for Bikini Bottom was released, thirteen years after Nicktoons Movin' was released, twelve years after "Patrick SmartPants" premiered, nine years after "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" and "Squirrel Jokes" premiered in Poland, six years after "Ghoul Fools" premiered, and five years after "Move It or Lose It" and "Chum Fricassee" premiered.
- The title is a pun on the term "teacher's pet."
- Kilroy can be seen on the title card.
- When Mrs. Puff whacks Mr. Krabs and Plankton with an apple tree by saying "You want stars, I'll give you stars!," which is a famous line by Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis when she guns down the titular antagonist at the end of the game.
- When the apple tree grows out of Mrs. Puff's mouth, the grapefruit and the squashed apple on her desk disappear.
- Plankton should not be able to drive a boat, because he is too small.
- Also, the seat belt would either crush him or be useless, as again, he is too small.