"Teacher's Pests" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season eleven. In this episode, Mr. Krabs and Plankton have to take boating school classes. Thankfully, SpongeBob's there to show them the ropes.
The episode begins with Mr. Krabs shaving in his boatmobile on the road, but then, Plankton runs him over in a giant tank. The two then try to pass one another which causes mayhem to unfold on the road as they crash into another driver. Mr. Krabs then drives his boatmobile up an icy cliff where he and his boatmobile get frozen in a block of ice. Upon his descent from the cliff, he falls onto Plankton's tank which causes him to spill his hot drink onto his eye and spin out of control. This causes the two to make a big crash on the highway. A very angry police officer then informs them they must attend traffic school.
Mr. Krabs angrily walks into Mrs. Puff's Boating School where he intends to find the best seat. Upon attempting to sit down, he screams in pain as Plankton was in the seat holding up a thumb tack. The two then begin fighting over which seat will give them the most attention from the teacher and end up destroying every desk but the two they inevitably sit in. Mrs. Puff walks into the class room angered and shouts "Enough!". Mr. Krabs says "Sorry cutie" and Plankton calls him a suck up. Mrs. Puff then pulls out brass knuckles which earns Plankton's respect. Mrs. Puff then shows them a video on driving safety using a projector. The video portrays SpongeBob as the careless driver whom should not be emulated. At the end of the video SpongeBob crashes into the camera which causes him to fly through the projector screen into Mrs. Puff. SpongeBob apologizes for being late and Mrs. Puff tells him to clean the classroom up while she calls her therapist. SpongeBob then proceeds to tell Mr. Krabs and Plankton how excited he is to be their classmate. He then shows the two of them the board of star stickers. Plankton claims he does not care, however he quickly changes his mind when Mr. Krabs makes a contest out of who can get more stickers.
Mrs. Puff returns to the classroom and Plankton slides an apple onto her desk. She thanks him and gives him a star on the board. Mr. Krabs then puts a grapefruit on her desk and is also given a star in return. Plankton then throws a watermelon at her face. The two then begin throwing a large sum of fruit at her which begins piling up in her mouth. Plankton then grows an apple tree right in her mouth. Mrs. Puff angrily exclaims "Enough!" and Krabs and Plankton start arguing over stars again. Mrs. Puff says "You wants stars? I'll give you stars" and proceeds to hit the two with the apple tree. This results in stars circling above their heads. SpongeBob exclaims that he wants stars and hits himself in the head. Mrs. Puff then begins taking away the stars that circle above his head.
Outside the school Mrs. Puff gives a demonstration on mirrors. Meanwhile Mr. Krabs and Plankton begin fighting each other with weapons. When Mrs. Puff asks whats happening SpongeBob tries to explain but is cut short by Krabs and Plankton. The weapons then fall out of their pockets revealing what had been going on.
They then go to the testing track where Mrs. Puff informs them they must pull forward slowly and carefully. Mr. Krabs and Plankton then immediately crash into SpongeBob. On the second attempt the same exact thing happens. On the third attempt Mrs. Puff warns them that these are her last three boats and they will fail if they crash them. Then, much to her surprise, she informs them that they should be more like SpongeBob. SpongeBob then goes to give her a hug but his boat starts moving without him in it. SpongeBob then runs after his boatmobile while Krabs and Plankton attempt to pass one another again. In an effort to show off, Mr. Krabs proceeds to drive up the side of the lighthouse and Plankton follows behind. Mrs. Puff tells them to get down. The two end up crashing towards the top and fall to the ground. Mrs. Puff informs them that they both failed. SpongeBob's boat then lightly taps into the others which causes a massive explosion.
At the Bikini Bottom Hospital, Dr. Actor informs Plankton on where he is. He then tells him there were complications when putting the body parts together. It is revealed that Mr. Krabs, Plankton, and SpongeBob have all been sewn together.
The episode was confirmed by Vincent Waller on May 2, 2017.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Horlepiep - Jan Rap [Title card.]
‣ Sailor's Sting 28 - Opening.
‣ Wargames Linking Section (f) - Keith Mansfield [Plankton driving a tank.]
‣ Earl's Revenge - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Mr. Krabs and Plankton fighting while they're driving.]
‣ Bikini Bottom Police - Nicolas Carr [Cop appears angrily.]
‣ Dramatic Impact 6 - Ivor Slaney [Cop sends Krabs and Plankton to the traffic school.]
‣ The Drunken Sailor - Krabs walks into boating school.
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Krabs sits on a pushpin.]
‣ Capering Clowns - Max Saunders [Krabs and Plankton fight over the desks.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (r) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Sorry, cutie."]
‣ Evil Mind 3 - Dick De Benedictis [Mrs. Puff puts on brass knuckles.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (v) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Brass knuckles, huh? Respect."]
‣ Window Shopping - Peter Yorke [Mrs. Puff shows a driving safety film to Krabs and Plankton.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (b) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Sorry, I'm late."]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (k) - Jeremy Wakefield ["I need to call my therapist."]
‣ Hello Blues - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, this is so great having you in class with me, Mr. Krabs!"]
‣ Unknown Track 21 - Krabs stares at star board.
‣ Down in Davy Jones' Locker - Nicolas Carr ["I'm gonna have so many stars."]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (h) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Forget it, Eugene! I am going to be the star pupil!"]
‣ Clumsy (c) - Bernd Gesell [Mrs. Puff on the phone.]
‣ The Pollywog Strut - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Plankton gives Mrs. Puff an apple.]
‣ Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs and Plankton throwing fruit at Mrs. Puff.]
‣ ? [Packet of apple seeds is shown.]
‣ Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton plants an apple tree.]
‣ House of Horror - William Farran [Mrs. Puff hits Plankton and Krabs with the apple tree.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (i) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Ahh... Beautiful stars!"]
‣ Unknown Hawaiian Sting (d) - SpongeBob sees the stars.
‣ Hide and Seek - Arthur Wilkinson [Mrs. Puff explains the importance of mirrors, while Krabs and Plankton are bullying each other.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (c) - Jeremy Wakefield [Weapons fall to the ground.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (e) - Jeremy Wakefield [Mrs. Puff grumbles.]
‣ Monster Wave - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [Krabs' and Plankton's cars slam into each other.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield [The apple falls out of Mrs. Puff's mouth.]
‣ Monster Wave - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [Krabs' and Plankton's cars slam into each other again.]
‣ Happy Links 1-5 - Paul Fenoulhet ["Now these are my last boats and if you wreck 'em, none of you will pass my class."]
‣ All Cars and Thames! - Ralph Dollimore [Krabs and Plankton driving wildly on test track.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (n) - Jeremy Wakefield ["That's it! You both fail!"]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Explosion.]
‣ Unknown Track 19 - Plankton in the hospital.
‣ House of Horror - William Farran [SpongeBob, Krabs, and Plankton stitched together.]
- As of January 2, 2018, The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 9.6/10 based on 88 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a rating of 0.0/10 based on 0 votes.
- In this episode, there are nine desks shown in the school, even though in some episodes there are more desks.
- This episode's name is a reference to the term "teacher's pet."
- This episode marks the second appearance of the Good Noodle Board in the series. The first was in "New Student Starfish."
- This episode marks the third appearance of the Barnacle Chips sign, which previously appeared in "Chocolate With Nuts" and "Burst Your Bubble."
- This is the fourth episode where a live-action Atomic Bomb explosion is shown. The first is "Dying for Pie," the second is "The Krusty Plate," and the third is "Frozen Face-Off."
- This is the fourth episode where the title card has the episode title on a chalkboard.
- The ending can be comparable to "SquidBob TentaclePants," complete with the same music (House of Horror).
- Plankton is also used as one eye of Mr. Krabs, which is a reference to "The Other Patty."
- In this episode, Mr. Krabs is seen driving a red boatmobile. However, in "Burst Your Bubble," he is shown washing a green boatmobile. It is possible that he bought a new boatmobile, or he painted his old one.
- This is the second episode where that Mr. Krabs is seen at Boating School, the first time being in "Tutor Sauce."
- The introduction video for boating is similar to the episode "Boat Smarts."
- This episode premiered fourteen years after Battle for Bikini Bottom released, thirteen years after Nicktoons Movin', twelve years after "Patrick SmartPants" premiered, nine years after "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" and "Squirrel Jokes" premiered in Poland, six years after "Ghoul Fools" premiered, and five years after "Move It or Lose It" and "Chum Fricassee" premiered.
- Kilroy can be seen on the title card.
- When the apple tree grows out of Mrs. Puff's mouth, the grapefruit and the squashed apple on her desk disappear.
- SpongeBob had a lot of stars in "New Student Starfish" but he has none in this episode.
- It is possible that this episode takes place before "New Student Starfish."