Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spongebob Meets the Strangler (alternate version)
- Mr. Krabs
- Mrs. Puff
- The Tattle Tale Strangler
- Officer O'Malley
- Bikini Bottomites
- Duke Toro
June 14, 2002, Spongebob has a guy arrested for littering. After he is arrested, Squidward reveals that that guy is The Tattle Tale Stangler. Seconds later, the Strangler escapes, plotting to murder Spongebob. Spongebob looks for a bodyguard to protect him, but all refuse. Spongebob decides to go into hiding until the Strangler gives up, or until he can find a bodyguard. Then, a guy who is obviously the Strangler in disguise, comes up to him. Seemingly oblivious to his identity, Spongebob hires him. The Strangler decides to take Spongebob to a dark place with no witnesses. Spongebob takes him to his house after a few errands. Spongebob can't find his house key, so the Stangler suggests that they climb in through the window. Spongebob jumps onto his eyes wearing cleats. Spongebob remembers the key is under his mat (like in the house party episode). Once inside, The Strangler attempts to murder Spongebob, but is interrupted by a surprise party celebrating Spongebob's perfect on-time percentage at work. The Strangler then attempts to choke him again, but is interrupted by another party, this time for Spongebob's birthday. Alone again, PAtrick shows up for an unknown reason, The Strangler gets rid of him by saying that he is the stangler. Patrick, in his stupidity, turns himself in. The Strangler, frustrated, rtakes off his disguise, saying he bought it at the party store. The guests immediaely come back after hearing the word party. The strnalger runs away, eventually landing in a jail cell at the police station, and Spongebob "learns" the truth. "At least im safe from that yellow idiot". Patrick then appears saying, "hey mac, what're ya in for?
Differences from the original
- In the original, Spongebob sent the party invitations, in this version, Duke Toro sent the invitations.
- In the original, Squidward said "did someone say party?" In this version, Duke says it.
- In this version, the police station is inside the city instead of away from the city.
- The errands sequence is slightly longer
Redoes of Existing Clips
- Duke Toro says "It's been nince knowin' ya" to Spongebob before darting off.
- A third officer arrests the Strangler
- Duke Toro and Officer O'Malley appear on the bus
- Duke Toro is seen at the party, and is also seen leaving with everyone else
- Duke is also seen coming back
- Spongebob shopping for a new shell phone
The Tattle Tale Strangler is one of my favourite villains in Spongebob Squarepants history.