|Swedish Barnacle Balls|
|Appearance:||"The Camping Episode"|
|List of objects|
Swedish Barnacle Balls are a type of food which Squidward eats in the episode, "The Camping Episode." Squidward was offered marshmallows but instead he said he 's going to eat Swedish barnacle balls but his camping meal was unsuccessful due to the fact that he has no can opener and SpongeBob and Patrick wouldn't let him go to his house to get one.
They are packaged in red cans and has a picture of a bowl of the food packaged in the can. It is on a tan background that also says Swedish barnacle balls in all caps and is written in red as well.
They are packaged in red cans. The food is red/brown and meaty. They can also be cooked or roasted, and they will become hot and steamy. The same materials that are used to create Swedish Barnacle Balls are also used to create Barnacle Loaf. Both products are owned and created by Barnacle Products Incorporated.
- This is the second canned product which Squidward eats. The first was Canned Bread.
- Although Squidward does not eat this, Canned Coral is another canned food item seen in the series.
- Swedish Barnacle Balls are a parody of Swedish Meatballs.
- Squidward actually preferred eating these, rather than "Marsh King" marshmallows. This is probably because he did not want to eat such "trash."
- They have yet to return in future episodes.
- This is one of the few canned food in the series, another example is Canned Bread.
|Food and Drinks (V • E)|