This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
This article is in need of one or more better quality images. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better image or editing the current image.
|International SpongeBob SquarePants|
Svampebob Firkant is the Norwegian dub of SpongeBob SquarePants. The episodes are dubbed into Norwegian and are aired exclusively on Nickelodeon, and on rare occasions, the Norwegian TV-channel "NRK Super." However, there's very few episodes which this channel had a license to air (mostly from the first season). It is part of International SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Svampebob Firkant - SpongeBob SquarePants
- Bleke Fangarm - Squidward Tentacles
- Herr Krabbe - Mr. Krabs
- Patrick Stjerne - Patrick Star
- Gary Snegle - Gary the Snail
- Snile - Snellie
- Trond Teigen - SpongeBob SquarePants
- Roy Markussen - Patrick Star
- Geir Morstad
- Hanne Dancke Arnesen - Sandy Cheeks
- Espen Sandvik - Squidward Tentacles
- Simen Sand - Mr. Krabs
- Christin Borge - Mrs. Puff
- Duc Mai-The
- Helge Winther-Larsen - Plankton
- Kristin Oftedal
- Magnus Skjegstad
- Øyvind B. Lyse
- Squidward's Norwegian name is Bleke Fangarm, which, strangely enough, means "Inky Catch Arm" if you translate it directly (Note: may not work on a translation engine).
- There's always a comment in the beginning of an episode that translates the name of the episode.
- For some reason, Snellie's name was dubbed "Snile," which is sometimes used to describe someone who is slower than any other person, which is strange, because Snellie is not the slowest character seen in the series.