This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
|Picture format:||4:3 (2000 - 2012)|
16:9 (2012 - present)
|Original run:||March 6, 2000 - present|
|International SpongeBob SquarePants|
Svampebob Firkant is the Norwegian dub of SpongeBob SquarePants. Episodes are dubbed into Norwegian and aired exclusively on Nickelodeon, and on occasions, the Norwegian TV-channel "NRK Super." and Comedy Central Norway. However, there are very few episodes which the Norwegian TV-channel had a license to air (mostly from the first season). It is part of International SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Svampebob Firkant - SpongeBob SquarePants
- Bleke Fangarm - Squidward Tentacles
- Herr Krabbe - Mr. Krabs
- Patrick Stjerne - Patrick Star
- Gary Snegle - Gary the Snail
- Snile - Snellie
- Trond Teigen - SpongeBob SquarePants
- Roy Markussen - Patrick Star
- Geir Morstad -
- Hanne Dancke Arnesen - Sandy Cheeks
- Espen Sandvik - Squidward Tentacles
- Simen Sand - Mr. Krabs
- Christin Borge - Mrs. Puff
- Duc Mai-The -
- Helge Winther-Larsen - Plankton
- Kristin Oftedal -
- Magnus Skjegstad -
- Øyvind B. Lyse -
List of episodes
List of movies
|Dubbed title||Original title||Premiere|
|Svampebob Firkant Filmen||The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||June 17, 2005|
|Svampebob Firkant Filmen: Svamp Pa Land||The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water||February 20, 2015|
- Squidward's Norwegian name is Bleke Fangarm, which, strangely enough, means "Inky Catch Arm" if it is translated directly (note: may not work on a translation engine).
- On Some Dubbed Title Cards like for example: "Blekkspruts TV-show" which translates to: Squids TV-show (which is the episode: "Tentacle Vision") Squid was translated to "Blekksprut" which is the translation for Squid. So it is unknown why Squidward was translated to Bleke.
- For some reason, Episodes from Season 4 are shown Higher-Pitched.
- For some reason, Snellie's name was dubbed "Snile," which is sometimes used to describe someone who is slower than any other person, which is strange, because Snellie is not the slowest character seen in the series.